Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibly help  (Read 205 times)
mentatman (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:37:46 PM

Hello all i know many wont even bat a eye at this but im gonna still put it out there as times are hard atm. My family 2 kids me and my wife are having a tough and tight time this year for christmas. I came across this area and am praying someone can possibly help. I have a bitpay card to load bitcoin on. If some1 could possibly loan me anywhere from .04-.1 btc i would pay back 10-15 percent intrest since i wont be able to pay back untill mid january. I hope this finds the right people as this is the first time ive had a hard time at christmas and pray someone can help. God Bless you all Even if ya cant .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:55:01 PM

God doesn't exist. If you think he does, keep praying and I'm sure he'll magic some presents under your tree this Christmas.
mentatman (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:49:43 PM

Wow this forum is pretty messed up.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:54:48 PM

It is you that are pretty messed up dude...

Your god does not want you to have any money.  That is why he doesn't answer your prayers.

It probably angers him that you are going behind his back here on this forum...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:55:18 PM

You're broke, you can't spell, and you're clearly stupid, all good though, God's on your side!
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:09:08 AM

Hello all i know many wont even bat a eye at this but im gonna still put it out there as times are hard atm. My family 2 kids me and my wife are having a tough and tight time this year for christmas. I came across this area and am praying someone can possibly help. I have a bitpay card to load bitcoin on. If some1 could possibly loan me anywhere from .04-.1 btc i would pay back 10-15 percent intrest since i wont be able to pay back untill mid january. I hope this finds the right people as this is the first time ive had a hard time at christmas and pray someone can help. God Bless you all Even if ya cant .
Send regards for success.! Be patient to live this life, this wheel spins your friend may now go bankrupt but next time your life wheel will go up, for while you are looking for a loan out there, allow whatever you have, hope this helps you, sorry i can not help because I also experienced an economic downturn. Good luck, God Accompany you
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:32:43 AM

There's a large portion of people here who are like this OP, however besides the religious part, the point is here on this forum, no one is going to trust you just like that. You can imagine the amount of people who come here asking for such amounts, got the loan but 98% of them never repaid. Then you have those who do bring religion into the mix while requesting a loan. While I am a christian, I also take extreme caution while doing anything on this forum. A large portion people who do come here asking for a loan with such statements only do it in hopes someone will soften and fall into a scam, so you do have to look at it from people point of view here. Especially with your comments you made towards the users who given you a negative feedback, it does stands out more.

If you really need a loan, I would suggest providing collateral that is 120% of what youre asking. If you cannot do that, check with a local bank, credit union, or a cash advance service, and see if they can lend you that amount youre asking because no one here will help you without collateral. Maybe go try a p2p lending service.
LORD money

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:49:21 PM

damn, is it difficult to provide a physical collateral? Where do you live, in the jungle? You have a smartphone, give it as collateral and you get at least 100$. if people like you really need a loan they don’t lose time to tell us their story: they spend their time trying to find something which is ok for a collateral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: