Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] XYLO_FORK - NEW DEV TEAM Wanted (BOUNY AVAILABLE) [XYLR?]  (Read 405 times)
bleauhaus (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:48:05 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 08:34:53 PM by bleauhaus

XYLO FORK - JOIN DEV TEAM

https://discord.gg/A5EvyWr

Preface: I am not a coder nor am I experienced in crypto anything. This ANN and Discord will hopefully be a placeholder for the community to rally and fix this coin. I really have no idea what i am doing so dont ask me why i didnt do whatever. Please message me on Discord to discuss any Suggestions for this ANN or the Discord any other questions or suggestions should be posted in the Discord.

As with many on the XYLO ANN and original Discord thread I am a Bagholder waiting for a Miracle to come and bail me out of this coin. Well it seems no miracle is coming. While i belive Dev@XYLO has good intentions with this project it looks to the community that he is overwhelmed by the project.

I have decided to take what little action i can. Invitations have been sent to known coin DEVs,
Posts in other Discords announcing this project as well as posts on the original ANN and Discord. I have also reached out to everyone i can on various Discord channels in the hopes they will at least look at the GitHub and offer a suggestion or more. This will likely get me banned from EVERYWHERE but i think this is the best shot the XYLOBagHolders have.

If any Dev is so inclined to take leadership of this project this new community will appreciate it.

I have included a Bounty Channel in case the community decides to hire outside help to which i make 1000 XYLO available. If the community feels i am trustworthy i will start a wallet to curate funds and to receive Donations for the Bounty Fund. i will alternatively pay into any escrow the community deems a better solution.

I Realize This move will anger some people in the Community but I really think arguing on a thread without a clear plan we can vote on as a community is not getting the Chain Fixed. This will be a Democratic Process using thumbs up and Thumbs down votes as discord does not support polls directly

Dastashka

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:59:42 PM

Santa Barbara

JayneL

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:56:37 PM

nice will support to gain my loss
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

This coin is a dead horse, no matter how much you want to keep on dragging it around. The only people that will support or even touch this are the people that are allready in it and want to get at least something back for their coins.

And ofcourse the dev will say he is overwhelmed by this coin since he has no idea how to fix it but yet has the time to keep launching other coins. I bet those will crap out the same way this one did as well. Seems to be just another copy/paste script kiddie disguising himself as a dev.
d.sparrow

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

this coin is promising. but need dev. goodluck bois
sheffnik

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

XYLO have been listed on https://graviex.net/markets/xylobtc - GREAT!!!
kumarp

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

As of now i haven't seen any improvement from the development team. If you are pocketfull then try to contact them via some other mode. otherwise no option. [either you have to sell or you forget your money]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: