Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vesa.io – Crypto copy trading for digital asset exchanges  (Read 1856 times)
MyBitLife

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

What about the team? Do you have enough experience to create a successful project? Is it your first ICO project?

Yes, it's our first ICO. We don't work for the sake of ICO, but we're building a company and looking for investments
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:15:16 PM

Nice project, i’m interested as an investor! And i want to know what commissions will traders take from investors?

Probably, the commission will be determined by the trader himself, this will be the percentage of the profit.

But there must be some frameworks? Not more than 50%, for example ..

I don't think that a sensible trader will bet very high interest, because in that case he will be ignored by investors.

Specifically, traders will compete with other investors for traders, it is in their own interests to make the commission acceptable, or even understated, in order to attract more investment.
MyBitLife

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

I see you had problems with the Adviser and later your reputation deteriorated, how can I make sure that you are not Scam? I liked your idea very much and would like to invest, but I am still in doubts... Huh

We hired that advisor for development of smart contract, he is not with us anymore
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

Nice project, i’m interested as an investor! And i want to know what commissions will traders take from investors?

Probably, the commission will be determined by the trader himself, this will be the percentage of the profit.

But there must be some frameworks? Not more than 50%, for example ..

I don't think that a sensible trader will bet very high interest, because in that case he will be ignored by investors.

Specifically, traders will compete with other investors for traders, it is in their own interests to make the commission acceptable, or even understated, in order to attract more investment.

That’s true. More investment – more profit – more money earned by trader, even with a smaller commission!
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

are you sure about this? Vesa connects to different cryptocurrency exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex, etc.)
why you so confident?

Yep, you are right! It connects to all cc Exchanges, but not to Forex, stocks market and etc. As i said: "not cc" Wink
Aberrant

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

are you sure about this? Vesa connects to different cryptocurrency exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex, etc.)
why you so confident?

Yep, you are right! It connects to all cc Exchanges, but not to Forex, stocks market and etc. As i said: "not cc" Wink

They are planning to expand to other markets, by the way. And even to set up their own exchange, crypto wallets and so on.
MyBitLife

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

why you so confident?

They are planning to expand to other markets, by the way. And even to set up their own exchange, crypto wallets and so on.

That’s true, we are planning to create an entire ecosystem. Wink
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Why do you think your project will be successful? Trusting others to trade in such a volatile market .. it's suicide!
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

Why do you think your project will be successful? Trusting others to trade in such a volatile market .. it's suicide!

Suicide is just the same as trading in such a market, being ignorant in this matter.
And this project provides an opportunity to use the services of experienced traders.
anchousser

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

Suicide is just the same as trading in such a market, being ignorant in this matter.
And this project provides an opportunity to use the services of experienced traders.

The fact is that the market is still too young for experienced traders to appear on it. In a constantly growing market, making money is easy, it will be interesting to look at these "experienced traders" when the market is in decline. Wink
Fett11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

The fact is that the market is still too young for experienced traders to appear on it. In a constantly growing market, making money is easy, it will be interesting to look at these "experienced traders" when the market is in decline. Wink

Ok then. In January - February, the market capitalisation has fallen almost 2 times, and the price of bitcoin even more. Of course, some traders were not as successful as they seemed. But there are also many people who have preserved and even multiplied the capital during that period.
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Hi, dev, just don’t understand how does it work? Huh Investors are deposit money on your platform and then they send them to traders? Am i right?
Ceburekus

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

Hi, dev, just don’t understand how does it work? Huh Investors are deposit money on your platform and then they send them to traders? Am i right?

I think, you don’t need to deposit anywhere. Probably, you will need to download app, that will allow you to copy deals and that’s it  Smiley
anchousser

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

Ok then. In January - February, the market capitalisation has fallen almost 2 times, and the price of bitcoin even more. Of course, some traders were not as successful as they seemed. But there are also many people who have preserved and even multiplied the capital during that period.

Under the decline, I did not mean a 2-month rebound, but a 1-2-year drop. So, it’s not a good example. Smiley
Fett11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Under the decline, I did not mean a 2-month rebound, but a 1-2-year drop. So, it’s not a good example. Smiley

For me, there is no difference, everything is fractal in the market..
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

I think, you don’t need to deposit anywhere. Probably, you will need to download app, that will allow you to copy deals and that’s it  Smiley

Sounds great! But how is it possible technically?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

And why do we need tokens then if they are not used?
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

And why do we need tokens then if they are not used?

They are needed to pay for the services of the trader, which occurs directly on the platform.
And you keep the deposits on the stock exchange, there is no need to send them to the trader, they are yours. Wink
Yoverdot

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

Hi, dev! When are you planning to develop your platform?
Jokerrr

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

When the beta-version will be available?
Wanna try it! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: