Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy more?  (Read 483 times)
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:43:08 AM

Try adding one/two privacy coins to your portfolio which is actually a good thing in the long run. I might add Monero or Zcash but you can also look at verge, pivx etc. In the future privacy coins plays a good role in cryptocurrencies so why not but then when they are cheap I mean in a dip.

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:46:36 AM

If you looking to get more coins, i would suggest looking at Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and Stellar. They are doing so well and they have a bright future ahead of them.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:52:34 AM

try invest in b2x (segwit) token.. very promising for me..

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

Seriously, I think that you should buy bitcoin and ethereum at the same time and of course you should invest some money but in bitcoin not in another altcoin, Because in a new currency there's always a  risk  in the value of the price.
In fact, There are some  expectations that say  the price of bitcoin and ethereum will rise in quickly time, so maybe this is the best period of time to buy this two cryptocurrency.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:55:35 AM

Actually see which coins are planned for major events. It is an occasion for growth. I'll wait for a lower XRP, and when the price falls, parutakupiu it, because I think yesterday's growth is not the limit for him

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:58:05 AM

I already have BTC, Eth, ltc, Waves, Ripple and Neo. I wanna invest another $100 in a new Altcoin. Which one you recommend?

my suggestion will be ada, str, rise, mana. but I am sure that there is many another altcoin that you can buy. I suggest you check one by one in the top twenty of coinmarketcap before you decide to buy the coins. you need to check how is the volume of each coin and it will increase in short term or not, how it looks like in the market, how is the trend of the coin and else. with doing this, I think you can find a good reason to choose the right coin for you.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:28:52 AM

Man! I would suggest that you participate on trading. Cuz on trading you would have to learn different currencies. You can also define of which alt coin is the best to invest. Even though the market is not stable as you can see on some charts. Feel free to explore and study the flow. I would suggest that you invest or buy the alt coin which is the one that on the peak market. Go with the flow isnt it? Buy the coin that is on the trend. And also I would suggest that you ask for some help for the people who are inclined on the same slope as you are. Theres a lot of people here who are on the trading. Swear it would be worth it if you participate on trading. Anyways, good luck buddy!
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:29:54 AM

Trading could well possibly be the best route for you. In time you will see which coins are the best to work with or trade and see which coins are less volatile.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:35:30 AM

if i had 100$ then i would find altcoins under 1$ power, cardano are good picks at the moment. i will not suggest you to invest in the ripple at the moment. ripple was 0.25$ 2 days before and i think it will drop again to 0.25 cents. do your search i have shared my thoughts i am not a financial expert though

helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:46:04 AM

You are investing small amount 100$ so I will prefer to go with small coins like Stellar (XLM), IOTA (MIOTA), Cardano (ADA).Because all this coins price is very low so you can buy more coins as well.First Stellar is now at 0.18$ and it will hit minimum 0.35$ in a month, Second IOTA is at 3.80@ and it will also hit 5$ in a month, Third one is only $0.20 today and it will hit 0.35$ easily.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:48:41 AM

One of my friends told me that if I did bank some big money in a certain cryptocurrency, I would reinvest them all in the top 10 cryptocurrencies despite the high risks. If you want to buy more, that's totally up to you. However, I would suggest that you should invest in a promising altcoin that has the potential to surge in months or years to come. Ripple is one example, since it's going to partner with banks and governments. While it's still below $1, it's an opportunity for you to check it out.

However, it's totally up to you. There are many altcoins out there who also stands out despite the tight competition.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
drunkcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:49:09 AM

I'd go with ripple or iota. I prefer ripple though. It's growing and as i heard some banks are ready to accept it.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

Try to buy coins that have not yet pumped.
I always try to avoid buy already pumped coins.
There are not many opportunities, because all the major Top 10 currencies on Coinmarketcap already pumped.

Don't trust any exchange!
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:12:01 PM

Go with stellar , omg or ada.

Omg is already a well established coin so don't expect to see a increase because of a listing on a new exchange but if you see their roadmap it seems promising they have a really good team as well.

Stellar i don't know much of it but i feel that holding it for long term can be profitable because it price itself is less .

Ada is one of the top 15 coins and the fact it is only listed on bittrex is what amazed me it will surely get listed on more exchanges so therefore the only reason i would invest in it.
arrel

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:41:46 PM

Im recomend dbg coin, dash coin, sc coin, Isk coin.My opinion its have  a good potention in the future. If you want to invesment for a long time.It just only my recomend, and all of decision up to you. Research please before buying dash coin, sc coin and isk coin
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

If you want to buy more, we suggest that we should be aware of potential price on the value of the altcoin in the future in the future and can guarantee our advantage. altcoin that has good potential is currently the eth, xuc because directly eth now price increases already while xuc is highly inflated once if you ever have it will be lucky.
Jon88

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

Buy eBTC, it's an ERC20 token and has good potential to grow alot. The price right now is only around 50 cent.
Carmen01

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:42:51 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 11:27:39 AM by Carmen01

I already have BTC, Eth, ltc, Waves, Ripple and Neo. I wanna invest another $100 in a new Altcoin. Which one you recommend?
continue to buy btc,eth and ltc,ripple and neo.But if i have that kind of money i will buy btc and eth only for more good because it's trusted coins.I think in the future here in crypto or after a few years btc and eth will be similar like we don't imagine,we can predict if that time happen the price of bitcoin is so high because of that or the price will be stable and authorized already all around the world.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

If you want to find a new one i will recommend cob tokens their cobinhood zero fee exchange is launching on 18th December, so expect good hype and price rise incoming days.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
drogba773

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:31:36 PM

Iota, bitcoincash, nem, dash, monero then all in ripple.. A lot of speculation s going around ripple today
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: