Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy more?  (Read 483 times)
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

Dogecoin. It's popular enough and has hype (thanks to its logo and name) that can help it grow Smiley Its capitalization is decent and it doesn't seem to be a scam.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

I already have BTC, Eth, ltc, Waves, Ripple and Neo. I wanna invest another $100 in a new Altcoin. Which one you recommend?

Go for Request network, they have been pumping the last few days but the main pump will come with their first mainnet release in 2018 Q1. I think it will go up about 4-5x the current price within the next 3 months.
xmw123

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

希望虚拟货币&#

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:39:26 PM

onion, bts more potential, I bought a lot, ready to hold long-term, hoping to give me a good income

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:44:07 PM

token of smart contracts ETH is good, you can find the ICO project that you feel is good, and join the tokensale or presale, usually tokensale and presale can give you more because they will give you more token, right now im joining INS bounty, you can check them in ANN thread about they project, for me INS is a good project and have a good future Smiley

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

stellar. buy stellar now. Ripple will reach 1$ soon and I believe his young brother - stellar will reach 0.5$ when smart contract complete and people easy to create their token on stellar platform

cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:23:14 PM

Personally, I'd try and come up with a bit more money than $100. That won't really get you far.

Some really good coins that are pretty cheap that you should consider are ADA (Cardano), XLM (Stellar Lumens), ARK, TRX (Tron), SUB (Substratum), and XVG (Verge).
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:25:00 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 08:46:39 AM by Mpamaegbu

If u can find more money it would be better because 100 dollar its not too much, because if your coin will have x5 profit u ll be regretful for that Smiley btw for coins u can invest in Komodo and Ark
The idea of a x5 or x10 profit should be overhauled because it is not always a guaranty. What if not? Do you know the story of those who bought dogecoin last year and still hold the worthless coins till now? Sometimes shit happens and expectations go the other way.

Dogecoin. It's popular enough and has hype (thanks to its logo and name) that can help it grow Smiley Its capitalization is decent and it doesn't seem to be a scam.
Oh, really? Dogecoin? I am all smiles on this, ironically anyway.

I already have BTC, Eth, ltc, Waves, Ripple and Neo. I wanna invest another $100 in a new Altcoin. Which one you recommend?
Lisk and Walton are a good buy. It's just that your $100 can barely buy you 10units. You may also want  to consider Waves. These are going to be coins for 2018 and performing same way litecoin and ethereum are now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xiahui135

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:55:12 AM

Personally, I'd try and come up with a bit more money than $100. That won't really get you far.

Some really good coins that are pretty cheap that you should consider are ADA (Cardano), XLM (Stellar Lumens), ARK, TRX (Tron), SUB (Substratum), and XVG (Verge).

I check your recommends. And I find SUB competes with SNM.
It seems SNM is better.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:05:44 AM

you can try Bitcoin red. But I don't think today is a good time to buy, why don't you just add your investment into bitcoin or any other altcoin that you already have? You can gain profit double especially in bitcoin.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

I suggest you to try investing with Bitcoin and maybe some promising altcoin and ICO. Right now I am holding NEO,Wave,Ethereum and Factom, all of theses altcoin are very promising especially Ethereum. It is never to late to buy Ethereum since this cryptocurrency have the best blockchain and smart contract. A lot of project use Ethereum smart contract and now we also have decentralize exchange like etherdelta and game like Kitties crypto that use Ethereum blockchain.
JeKyL

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:39:35 AM

QTUM or OMG are good alts to consider
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:43:37 AM

I would recommend H2O this token is still traded only on the delta, I'm sure it will have a great future!
Regards Denis
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:01:56 AM

You can invest in the Altcoin that is currently priced around $ 1, which is likely to increase in the near future! There are quite a lot of attractive Altcoin. You can find out more at https://coinmarketcap.com/
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:07:58 AM

I regret why I didn’t buy a dent coin. The price was still small when it was offered to me before although I did buy a little amount but still I would’ve been a millionaire by now. I just realised there are a lot of undervalued coins before and are worth something now. XRB is also one coin that is good for investment.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:08:07 AM

I think XEM and ETH will grow soon.
You can buy the Altcoin now priced around $ 1 for a long time investment! Digital money is very attractive now. I am looking for investment opportunities! Very good
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

XMR Verge Like Mc Affee advice
Martin888

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:16:17 AM

XMR Verge Like Mc Affee advice

Another privacy coin: Stealthcoin XST works with TOR

You can send coins by SMS

POS interest p.a. = 20% - nice additional bonus !

https://www.stealthcoin.com/
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:22:11 AM

Are you serious about doge or you are a bag holder? No offense but i think he is asking for long term investment and not short term. I would suggest to buy it with Monero. It has a good security features and widely use  now.
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:24:21 AM

buy ebitcoin, or BLUE. you will earn decent profits from them.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:10:42 AM

buy ebitcoin, or BLUE. you will earn decent profits from them.
Careful with shit coins, it is not advisable to buy it in long term not unless you do it on day trade. Just invest on top 10 on coinmarketcap do avoid bigger loss.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: