Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Electroneum  (Read 137 times)
Mearntain (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:47:21 PM

Just curious what some you guy's thoughts are with the future of Electroneum? I've been on the fence with ETN, and can't decide whether I'm going to get in or not.

As of recently with the delay of the coin release and skepticism amongst some of the ICO holders, it seems now would be the time to buy if there ever was one.

What are your thoughts about ETN and it's potential future? Do you think it's gonna make it in the big picture? Or do you think it's going to dwindle away and become worth only fractions of a cent over the next few weeks?
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:50:32 PM

Just curious what some you guy's thoughts are with the future of Electroneum? I've been on the fence with ETN, and can't decide whether I'm going to get in or not.

As of recently with the delay of the coin release and skepticism amongst some of the ICO holders, it seems now would be the time to buy if there ever was one.

What are your thoughts about ETN and it's potential future? Do you think it's gonna make it in the big picture? Or do you think it's going to dwindle away and become worth only fractions of a cent over the next few weeks?

I can understand the uncertainty and I am in a similar mindset, after looking at it in ICO stage but then ultimately deciding to look elsewhere I was later pretty shocked to hear it sold out given I looked in the early days and it wasn't showing too many signs of that. After that I was keenly waiting to pick some up but then all of the issues with wallets etc. I think you're right that now is the time to buy if any, I was hoping for a price nearer to ICO price so can't fully decide. A worry I have is that already there's a 300m market cap with current price and I don't know how big it can go. Perhaps there will be a slide until everything is fully functional.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Mearntain (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:58:15 PM

I had also wanted to get in on the ICO, and then procrastinated on it for a little bit while looking into it. The day I finally decided that I would get in, ended up being the same day the hard cap was reached and they closed it early.

I attempted to do some cpu mining once the blockchain went live, but it ended up not being worthwhile for me. My computers not the greatest and was only able to yield 0.5 ETN per 8 hours of mining...all while running my cpu at 99% ha. I was able to pull a whopping 40 h/s
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:09:53 PM

Do you think electroneum will get far? the supply is so huge and
i'm so much afraid that it will have low price for a very long time.

I believe that there will be a huge dump and the price will go down drastically.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:12:56 PM

i think the fututre of electroneum is clearly will be it ico on this year i think it will reach more than 2 dollars price beceuse the dev team team are professional and they  are working hard to develop it.
Evgeniy007

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:18:08 PM

I think the team needs to devote more time to marketing, revise perspective and roadmap, as it is still difficult to see great perspective for price growth, not to mention the expansion of the use and growth of the community…
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:31:39 PM

I think the team needs to devote more time to marketing, revise perspective and roadmap, as it is still difficult to see great perspective for price growth, not to mention the expansion of the use and growth of the community…

Electroneum did quite a bit of marketing, they attracted investors who don't even hold Bitcoin or Ether. There's a ton of people being introduced trough electroneum to the crypto world.

Mearntain (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:34:29 PM

Electroneum did quite a bit of marketing, they attracted investors who don't even hold Bitcoin or Ether. There's a ton of people being introduced trough electroneum to the crypto world.

That's the one bit of hope that I have for the coin, which is why I am still considering it. I feel if they follow through with their promises and continue promoting as they should, I could see that really benefiting the coin.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:36:26 PM

Whatever happens I'm hodling my ETNs. Don't know how far it will go, but I would like to hodl for a while.

Electroneum has a bright future, if you evaluate from every angle you can understand it. They have already partnered with a Airtime provider (mobile operator) with over 5m smartphones in the market. And there is much more to happen with Electroneum, they just started their journey 2 days ago.

Dumpers will dump, because they are weak hands and they regret soon enough imo.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

I had also wanted to get in on the ICO, and then procrastinated on it for a little bit while looking into it. The day I finally decided that I would get in, ended up being the same day the hard cap was reached and they closed it early.

I attempted to do some cpu mining once the blockchain went live, but it ended up not being worthwhile for me. My computers not the greatest and was only able to yield 0.5 ETN per 8 hours of mining...all while running my cpu at 99% ha. I was able to pull a whopping 40 h/s

That's unfortunate timing. For 0.5 ETN per 8 hours you might be better off doing just about anything haha! Still probably more than I'd get if I tried myself.

That's the one bit of hope that I have for the coin, which is why I am still considering it. I feel if they follow through with their promises and continue promoting as they should, I could see that really benefiting the coin.

It's definitely one of their strong suits and probably what will sway me to invest a little in the end, the team have marketed very well and even with the issues have been fairly transparent with them all. If they do get it right then it can really go up in value a lot.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:10:14 PM

I know electroneum is super hyped and was very popular during ico and people invested huge sum of money but i think electroneum team still need to prove their project if they provide quality product im sure etn value will grow massively.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

I saw one guy invest a few BTC in Electroneum ICO (+Bonus) , that time he share the screenshot of ETN wallet to local forum, he own more than 1 Million ETN , if ETN price rise to $1, he invest less than 10K and become 1Million dollar !

yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:26:04 PM

I think it has a future. It's already at no 41 on CoinMarketCap after 48 hours of launching. Massive dumping is happening but price didn't go down much, as many are waiting to buy. It's around 7 cents now.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

I'm still also on the fence about this project, now that I'm learning more about crypto and see how this launch has been run.

The ETN team delayed the official launch by one month, engaged a fancy security firm and a middle-of-the-road PR firm and they still couldn't anticipate how many people would want to claim their coins and had their website crashing? Bungling not one but two launches is a little much.

To me this means one of two things:

1) They are too under-prepared (incompetent) to be managing a program with this volume of investors and participants, which makes me wonder how the hell they're going to successfully pull off and run their  'mobile-mining' app

or

2) The delays and website crashes were meant to deliberately stagger access to the coins, so as to avoid an all-out dump and crash in the price after the launch. Which means they are are playing their investors for fools.

Full disclosure: I was really into ETN in the beginning and in fact you could say it was my 'gateway coin' into the world of crypto.  I've sold off my ICO coins at what I feel is a pretty good profit and I'm monitoring the market to see whether it's worth it to buy back in again, or whether this is going to tank like B3 coin did. There are still bounty hunters who haven't gotten access to their wallets yet and once they get their ETNs, those are going to join the rest of the 90 million (and growing!) units of ETN waiting to be sold on Cryptopia. I wouldn't hold my breath for an amazing jump in price anytime soon.
hashrateorg

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

This is one of the coins I've been hearing a lot about as well.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:30:03 PM

I think it has a pretty solid future as its probably the only crypto that lets you mine on your phone and people will want to get a piece of it. When millions and millions will have access to this crypto, it will enable them to very easily target gaming companies. They have a solid team.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:32:52 PM

I think it has a pretty solid future as its probably the only crypto that lets you mine on your phone and people will want to get a piece of it. When millions and millions will have access to this crypto, it will enable them to very easily target gaming companies. They have a solid team.

Here's the problem: they've totally oversold the 'mobile mining' app. You don't really mine on your phone, it's a simulation of mining. When I learned about this, that was a huge red flag for me and was probably a major turning point from me being a strong supporter of ETN to someone who's more likely to watch how the team handles things for a bit before buying back in
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: