Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBY, the next etherium?  (Read 122 times)
donovank (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:11:33 PM

Xtrabytes, the coin claiming to be better then Etherium in every way and going beyond the Eth cap in 2018.

Allot of promises about the coin have been made and the roadmap is absolutely mindstaggering, but we'll have to see if they can live up to their promises.
If you look at their goals, you can't deny that they have a great vision of how their coin has to achieve it's position on the market.

Now then, IF they can actually live up to their goals, this coin will boom. And the pump of today already looks promising. The fact that their market cap is still low and their was no ICO or pre-mine got my interest. A collegue of mine introduced the coin, and I've been checking the forums everyday.

The founders have been anonymous for a while, but are now known to be Dave and Zoltan (isn't that the guy from Dude Where's My Car? Oh well, nvm).

Read up on the coin, I haven't seen allot of discussion about it but it just might be the next best thing of 2018. Cheers

Donovan
rotengel

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:17:33 PM

Do you know where there is more info about the proyect?
It reads insteresting but the link is too simple.
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:22:32 PM

Xtrabytes, the coin claiming to be better then Etherium in every way and going beyond the Eth cap in 2018.

Allot of promises about the coin have been made and the roadmap is absolutely mindstaggering, but we'll have to see if they can live up to their promises.
If you look at their goals, you can't deny that they have a great vision of how their coin has to achieve it's position on the market.

Now then, IF they can actually live up to their goals, this coin will boom. And the pump of today already looks promising. The fact that their market cap is still low and their was no ICO or pre-mine got my interest. A collegue of mine introduced the coin, and I've been checking the forums everyday.

The founders have been anonymous for a while, but are now known to be Dave and Zoltan (isn't that the guy from Dude Where's My Car? Oh well, nvm).

Read up on the coin, I haven't seen allot of discussion about it but it just might be the next best thing of 2018. Cheers

Donovan

I have just heard and started to investigate. Road maps can be achieved if they are done. But there's a long way ahead for them to be like Ethereum.
I believe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: