Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 09:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A reputable place to get a cost effective antminer rig?  (Read 111 times)
ivdezine (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:03:38 PM

Hi All,

I've recently ordered a few of the L3+ rigs from BitMain but as I'm sure many of you know there's a 3 month waiting period for the current batch. Can anyone recommend a place to get either a used or new rig that would be available now without paying 4X what BitMain is selling it for?

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Thanks in advance!
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:49:35 AM

Hi All,

I've recently ordered a few of the L3+ rigs from BitMain but as I'm sure many of you know there's a 3 month waiting period for the current batch. Can anyone recommend a place to get either a used or new rig that would be available now without paying 4X what BitMain is selling it for?

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Thanks in advance!

there isn't anywhere lol, everywhere else will charge you WAY more than what bitmain sells them for. man you got some l3+'s id like to get one but I just don't have the funds, tried asking a few buddies that are set up better than me, but everyone is just out to help only themselves. I even offered to pay back in full with a bit more for helping me out. whats funny is people are selling the used ones that warranty has run out on for just as much as one bought from bitmain with a warranty.  ive been looking for one since ltc was around 75 dollars just awhile ago. now its way way higher and I'm just like danm

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: