Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas on new coin-ADEX?  (Read 117 times)
cowboyme (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:51:00 PM

Anyone has some ideas on the new coin-ADEX? current price is not moving too much..at 1.7AUD around...ICO time 1ETH=1000ADEX coin...against the ETH price...it goes up a little..

Any findings on this? I know JIHAN WU is one of the investors for this project.

plan to put some $$$ into it.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
evolintend

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

I'm investing in adex still it was 0.93.My personal thoughts are good not only because part of the team is from my country from Technical university of Sofia which produce really good guys is the field of IT and science , but for the idea which is innovative and good.
As i see they have made really good ICO the total amount is good (100M) which around 30M are reserved for the second part of the project as i remember according to the white paper.Also they are active in their info channels so a lot info can be found there.
I hope one day they can be even co op with google ads which will make the price of the coin to the moon.
On february 2018 they will release beta product ,which i think is leading to increase of the price now because as i am aware many people are looking to this coin and now when there is an big event coming they are accumulating it.
My price prediction is 5-10 may be even more because its a coin with small amount and already listed in major exchanges.Who knows Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: