Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Mimicoin - First social cryptocurreny - *App available in AppStore*  (Read 218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MetaSk (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:54:34 PM

| Mimic App Website | Mimic ICO | White Paper |

Bounty Thread *TBA*

Imagine having a huge media presence and a huge audience in one place and simply introduce the idea of a social cryptocurrency to the world's youth knowing that they will use the cryptocurrency as they use dollars or euros.

Mimic is a movement that gives you the power of targeted virality.
It’s a platform consisting of several key factors: people, communities, videos and, finally, the app that brings them all together.  

It's based on the key insight that the allure of virality isn’t in the number of views. It's about people following your example.
It's about you setting a benchmark which someone will try to copy and make better - out of respect or a simple desire for improvement.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamcro

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:18:34 AM

Hi everyone.

I'm Dario, a founder of Mimic. I'm here to answer all of your questions. I made a video explaining Mimic, ICO and introducing the team.

Mimic ICO introduction
0:10 What is Mimic?
0:50 About ICO
1:50 The team

Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:52:57 AM

Good project the target is for milenial people and it will usefull for young peoples at this era
But for now the app available only for iOS right? I will waiting for Android version launched and try the app Wink
brunomorgan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:19:13 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 04:29:29 AM by brunomorgan

I know it will be a promising project Mimic and I am happy to participate. Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded? Hope I did everything right. Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: