Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Market... WTH?  (Read 114 times)
JTPhotography (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:26:08 PM

Kinda unusual for BTC to be holding steady for so long, and the alts are going crazy. Opinions on what is driving things at the moment?
Crypto Piece

Activity: 166
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:27:50 PM

I have a question. Are the futures stabilizing the BTC price?
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:33:06 PM

The price has been between $100 and $1000 for more than two years after the big crash of 2013.

Now it has only been less than week since it is between $16k and the actual price and you say that the market is dead?

Oh my god.. you really need to re-considerate your words because you are not taking consideration of the last pump that bitcoin had during the last few weeks.

Kinda unusual for BTC yo be holding steady for so long, and the alts are going crazy. Opinions on on what is driving things at the moment?

I was not expecting to see this kind of threads anymore.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:10 PM

BTC made a phenomenal price increase and left many alts behind regarding the BTC to altcoin ratio. Now it is time for the altcoins to catch up once again and it is great to see, that the BTC is indeed staying steady instead of declining. Looks more like a win win situation to me.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
JTPhotography (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:45:03 PM

The price has been between $100 and $1000 for more than two years after the big crash of 2013.

Now it has only been less than week since it is between $16k and the actual price and you say that the market is dead?

Oh my god.. you really need to re-considerate your words because you are not taking consideration of the last pump that bitcoin had during the last few weeks.

Kinda unusual for BTC yo be holding steady for so long, and the alts are going crazy. Opinions on on what is driving things at the moment?

I was not expecting to see this kind of threads anymore.

I’m new to this and I’m learning. If you don’t like the thread, instead of replying in a positive way, here is what you need to do. Take your comment, wrap it up in a wad of sandpaper (rough side out), and shove it up your ass, mother fucker.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: