Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:15:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 15% every month from your deposit - BitGlory.com  (Read 15244 times)
BitGlory (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 01:48:38 PM

I edited...it was a lapsus.

eltonjock

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 04:19:19 PM

http://images.persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/colbert-popcorn.gif
BitGlory (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 07:12:16 PM

Yes, let's see what they'll say.

Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 07:13:23 PM

I've read your PM.

Two things aren't clear.

1) why didn't you post it here

2) why do you need the money, and can't do it yourself

3) why are you anonymous

yes they are three things actually.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
BitGlory (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 07:19:42 PM

1) I can't post a good profitable idea coming out from my experience public to everyone
2) because I have something bigger, I can make alot of sites like that, but I need more funds to start. As you can see the site I explained to you can start making money in about 1 week, and it's good. It can be best.
3) Because virtual currencies = anonymity for me. If the Liberty Reserve admin was more anonymous no one would caged him (and for something like tax evasion in 2001), and what he was offering was only an hacker-free place where store your money.

Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 07:21:54 PM

1) I can't post a good profitable idea coming out from my experience public to everyone
Yes you can, ideas are a dime a dozen, while if you really are able to fulfull them, you will beat anyone trying to copy you.

BitGlory (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 08:07:19 PM

Yes you can, ideas are a dime a dozen, while if you really are able to fulfull them, you will beat anyone trying to copy you.

For now I'm interested to prove that "I know my stuff", and this is the reason I sent that PMs. In this moment I don't want to disclose too information.

infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 09:58:39 PM

Next giveaway is to the next person who says "I would stick my money into the Bitcoin Glory Hole at bitglory.com"

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
BitGlory (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 10:41:28 PM

Next giveaway is to the next person who says "I would stick my money into the Bitcoin Glory Hole at bitglory.com"
Really funny, unfortunately the site is having problems now and can not be reached, I contacted my host. However, here we are in the gambling section, people waste their money every day without making questions only because roulettes spin fast and are all colored.

Instead, all of you, people, are attacking me only because I say that internet is profitable if you stop wasting your money in roulettes and you know what to do to rule the game. Maybe BitGlory will can't even repay its $10 of domain and $70 for ssl certificate, but he teached me that Bitcoin users are destroying the Bitcoin community. Good, for me the site is repaid and it wasn't a waste of money, a true source of wisdom.

infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:27:56 PM

Really funny, unfortunately the site is having problems now and can not be reached, I contacted my host. However, here we are in the gambling section, people waste their money every day without making questions only because roulettes spin fast and are all colored.

Instead, all of you, people, are attacking me only because I say that internet is profitable if you stop wasting your money in roulettes and you know what to do to rule the game. Maybe BitGlory will can't even repay its $10 of domain and $70 for ssl certificate, but he teached me that Bitcoin users are destroying the Bitcoin community. Good, for me the site is repaid and it wasn't a waste of money, a true source of wisdom.

Can't tell if retarded or genius

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Lohoris

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:32:04 PM

Can't tell if retarded or genius

Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:42:09 PM

I just gambled $100 worth of BTC with this site for entertainment purposes, not expecting to see it ever again. Let's see how this goes...

https://blockchain.info/tx/dea5a416cef9506f142039f376ccd5f0e3d942e40da94090abe82bffe27c4039

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
johnblaze

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 11:54:16 PM

LOL, Ponzi

quoted for truth
erono

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:11:01 AM

After I Deposit , when can I withdraw?

Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:16:46 AM

This thread is almost as entertaining as the ones with Global Village in it.

BitGlory (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 11:04:20 AM

After I Deposit , when can I withdraw?
The withdraw is instant after 30 days.

BitGlory (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 11:06:24 AM

I just gambled $100 worth of BTC with this site for entertainment purposes, not expecting to see it ever again. Let's see how this goes...

https://blockchain.info/tx/dea5a416cef9506f142039f376ccd5f0e3d942e40da94090abe82bffe27c4039

I saw it. Don't worry, I'm already at work.

Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 02:21:07 PM

Instead, all of you, people, are attacking me only because I say that internet is profitable if you stop wasting your money in roulettes and you know what to do to rule the game.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
flagel8

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:25:14 AM

Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:35:52 AM

Can we see an example of some of your work, what you might do to earn this money?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: