Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin period of volatility is over?  (Read 531 times)
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:18:08 PM

We should look the bright side of bitcoin. it will go higher as soon as possible.it will pump in upcoming weeks. let's be good to alts right now. the volatility is not yet over expect more surprises.

Exactly volatility is far from over and the only thing which is constant in bitcoin and crypto currency world is change as things can change in spur of moment but we need to be really prepared to cope up with dumps and pumps as most of us still end up selling the funds when we go through the price pump and end upwelling all only to regret after somedays when things are back to normal and value surges so let's be smart and under3 the way crypto world works

Am I spamming? Report me!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:09:53 PM

We should look the bright side of bitcoin. it will go higher as soon as possible.it will pump in upcoming weeks. let's be good to alts right now. the volatility is not yet over expect more surprises.

Exactly volatility is far from over and the only thing which is constant in bitcoin and crypto currency world is change as things can change in spur of moment but we need to be really prepared to cope up with dumps and pumps as most of us still end up selling the funds when we go through the price pump and end upwelling all only to regret after somedays when things are back to normal and value surges so let's be smart and under3 the way crypto world works
It is possible that the price will continue to rise for the upcoming years. For me, as long as not all people in the world are into earning bitcoin, there will still be room for volatility. These recent changes in the price was caused by investors so if there will be more investors in the future, the price of bitcoin will surely hit another value. The volatility will not stop as it is related with the demand of bitcoin and bitcoin is decentralized, no one when there will be end for supply of bitcoin.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:59:53 AM

I'm looking at Bitcoin charts for the past few days and it looks like a straight flat line. I'm not sure whether to feel happy or sad about this but could this possibly be related to the fact that we now have bitcoin futures? Does this mean bitcoin volatility will be less?

Not everyday is a great day. We are thankful for bitcoin on what it has achieve but it also need to relax a bit because correction is also a good thing which consolidate its value. It will increase soon again.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

From what has happened since the day you make this post till now I don't think the volatile is over and I think we are just starting. Butcoin has not develop yet to the  rate were bitcoin can become control by just future trade company or regulatory exchange.
Maks123

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:29:51 AM

I'm looking at Bitcoin charts for the past few days and it looks like a straight flat line. I'm not sure whether to feel happy or sad about this but could this possibly be related to the fact that we now have bitcoin futures? Does this mean bitcoin volatility will be less?
I see no such thing as a straight line, though it depends on how to look. I analyze the line in 2 hours and see the spread from 18700-18900, it's a bit but obviously not direct. So volatility will not get anywhere from it, it's inseparable friends of all crypto currency.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:30:09 AM

The volatility will diminish from time to time, but in my view we are way too early in this exponential curve to expect price stability, especially with the smart money pouring in. We will see massive moves in the coming weeks and months in both directions. Investors should expect a rocky road.
Bitcoin is progressing with speed of light and in very short time it has achieved much more. People are happy to get bitcoin in their lives because they were also in search of ease and comfort. Bitcoin is still trying to grab the attention of more investors so to raise its worth.

Its price fluctuates and nobody can predict its price whether to go up or down but one thing to be noted is that after each fall it has raised much and crossed the past worth.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:29:50 PM

The volatility is not yet over on till bitcoin has reach its real value and that is an indication that volatility is not yet over on till bitcoin reaches its real value and the adoption is worldwide.
Who will determine the true value of Bitcoin, Bitcoin maybe worth it. I think Bitcoin's fixed price like this is pretty good for real investors, but negative effect for opportunists.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ChrisSand

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:05:59 AM

I think everyone of us is just opportunists waiting for bitcoins market value to reach 100k or more. Volatility is one that have been holding that dream for us. lol
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:18:52 AM

Bitcoin's price has only been stable at around the $16,000-$17,000 price mark for only like 4 days. Bitcoin's price has been stable for longer than that in the past. The volatility is definitely not over, and is FAR from over. Also, bitcoin futures will definitely make bitcoin a lot more volatile in my opinion. There's going to be bigger whales that could affect bitcoin's price.

You are definitely right, this is not the end, we are only getting started. If you see the past charts of Bitcoin's progresses it has steady price for how many years and didn't even bother moving an inch. Now we see how it rose up and and fall's down and rose again. Volatility is something that Bitcoin will never get rid off unless it would have a permanent value in a world wide agreement.
Yeah volatility will never meets its end and the rise of price is just because of volatility and the blessing of bitcoin are mostly depending on volatility and if bitcoin get permanent value in whole world then there will be no more investors and no more profit and all I want to tell is that people don’t like stable investment now they want to earn money faster and volatility bring huge money to their courts to enjoy.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:01:23 PM

I think everyone of us is just opportunists waiting for bitcoins market value to reach 100k or more. Volatility is one that have been holding that dream for us. lol
Nobody will accept fixed values because everyone here I in search of making money faster and all this will done in good way as well by bitcoin and its volatility is giving people more and more daily so no one will be investing in bitcoin if it get stabilized and more of it bitcoin will not get the investor response so investor community is happy with its present state and it gives more, permanent as well as opportunist are also happy.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:54:01 PM

It's not over and it won't ever last. Bitcoin's feature is being volatile in the market, either in downwards or in upwards. This speciality won't end in bitcoin. It will maintain the same.
The high volatility of bitcoin is not a feature of bitcoin is just a characteristic that is going to remain with bitcoin for quite a long time and the reason is simple, there is huge amount of money in the world and only a tiny part of that has entered in bitcoin, that makes bitcoin to be very susceptible to volatility also bitcoin is not a finished product it is constantly receiving updates and when you add politics to the mix then it is not difficult to understand why bitcoin price moves so much.
ChrisSand

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:14:21 AM

It's not over and it won't ever last. Bitcoin's feature is being volatile in the market, either in downwards or in upwards. This speciality won't end in bitcoin. It will maintain the same.
The high volatility of bitcoin is not a feature of bitcoin is just a characteristic that is going to remain with bitcoin for quite a long time and the reason is simple, there is huge amount of money in the world and only a tiny part of that has entered in bitcoin, that makes bitcoin to be very susceptible to volatility also bitcoin is not a finished product it is constantly receiving updates and when you add politics to the mix then it is not difficult to understand why bitcoin price moves so much.

If the government intervened in bitcoins I think that could be a big problem to its volatility. The fact that more and more investors are coming to bitcoin.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:30:46 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 08:04:21 PM by AVAMONEY

I will agree with this. Volatile its not a features, it is a characteristic of bitcoin it self as decentralization.
This is not a period, all affected by demand volume in market. It's not end yet, as i seen it just started. By this volatile some trader earn short profit on trading market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: