Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to Hire Cryptocurrency Writers /Content Creators (Videos, Infographics)  (Read 120 times)
N8sNathan (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:45:23 AM

If your knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and can also produce quality content on that topic I want to hire you!

I'm looking for people who can create good quality, informative, and/or entertaining content to publish in my new cryptocurrency website. The main type of content I need is articles but I could also use content made in other mediums like videos and infographics.

If your interested please message me so we can talk. I just need to see at least 2 samples of your work.

Pay varies depending on skill level, type of content, and quality of content.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Nathan
Infern0Phreak

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

Looking for a native English-speaking writer/editor/researcher for your cryptocurrency-related blog or project?

Excellent... your search just ended.

I've got a B.A. in English Writing and love nothing more than spending long, uninterrupted hours researching and writing about everything Crypto-related.

Got a token you want me to investigate and write up? Perfect.

Need an upcoming ICO researched and profiled for your blog? Love it.

Want me to compare/contrast wallets, masternodes or mining rigs? I'm all over it.

My perfect day is spent researching all-things crypto and my skill set is writing about them, so it's a match made in heaven.

Mail me at BrenerBill@gmail.com,  with details about your project and I'll provide you a quote. Looking to establish a long-term content-creation relationship with a blog owner or project manager.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: