Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to Hire Cryptocurrency Writers /Content Creators (Videos, Infographics)  (Read 119 times)
N8sNathan (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:45:23 AM

If your knowledgeable about cryptocurrency and can also produce quality content on that topic I want to hire you!

I'm looking for people who can create good quality, informative, and/or entertaining content to publish in my new cryptocurrency website. The main type of content I need is articles but I could also use content made in other mediums like videos and infographics.

If your interested please message me so we can talk. I just need to see at least 2 samples of your work.

Pay varies depending on skill level, type of content, and quality of content.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Nathan
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Infern0Phreak

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

Looking for a native English-speaking writer/editor/researcher for your cryptocurrency-related blog or project?

Excellent... your search just ended.

I've got a B.A. in English Writing and love nothing more than spending long, uninterrupted hours researching and writing about everything Crypto-related.

Got a token you want me to investigate and write up? Perfect.

Need an upcoming ICO researched and profiled for your blog? Love it.

Want me to compare/contrast wallets, masternodes or mining rigs? I'm all over it.

My perfect day is spent researching all-things crypto and my skill set is writing about them, so it's a match made in heaven.

Mail me at BrenerBill@gmail.com,  with details about your project and I'll provide you a quote. Looking to establish a long-term content-creation relationship with a blog owner or project manager.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: