Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:58:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotify Account Upgrading Service - $2 - FREE -> PREMIUM 1 year warranty  (Read 156 times)
GucciAccounts (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:06:27 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 02:02:23 PM by GucciAccounts

Purchase Here: https://selly.gg/p/c33bcc94

VOUCHES:
Premium account is working now Smiley.

Hi! I'm selling a Spotify Account Upgrading Service for $2.50. This is not you using a cracked/stolen account, or using someone else's account at all. You get to keep your username and password, and it will be upgraded very shortly after purchase. I am giving away 3 vouch copies to trusted members, just message me Smiley 1 year warranty included, accounts last minimum 1 year, most way longer.

Thanks, GucciAccounts Smiley

Note: UK VPN is needed to accept invites, you can use a free VPN like CyberGhost or TunnelBear, or if you live in the UK Cheesy
You only need it once to accept the invite. Or, I can make a UK account for you and you can set the email, username and password.
buyercodesaws

Activity: 209
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:37:03 AM

Purchase Here: https://selly.gg/p/c33bcc94

Hi! I'm selling a Spotify Account Upgrading Service for $2.50. This is not you using a cracked/stolen account, or using someone else's account at all. You get to keep your username and password, and it will be upgraded very shortly after purchase. I am giving away 3 vouch copies to trusted members, just message me Smiley

Thanks, GucciAccounts Smiley
upgraded for how long ?
GucciAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:13:16 AM

Guaranteed 1 year, but will 99% of the time be basically unlimited. It won't stop being premium, and I offer 1 year warranty.
ThrashingLikeAManiac

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:44:33 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 10:55:34 PM by ThrashingLikeAManiac

Eh, I could spare 2 bucks.

Basically sends you a .txt file that says your account will be upgraded within 6 to 24 hours (no method revealed, no further info given).

I'll update this post as the situation develops. No vouch yet. Smiley

UPDATE: Works, premium through family account. Bit of a hassle setting up (had to change my Spotify acc. location to UK and set my VPN to UK for it to accept a random London adress that I fetched from google maps). Seller sent the activation mail within the 6-24 hours timespan though and upon my first trouble was extremely quick and friendly to reply (even sent a second activation link). I have no idea how long this will last, but for now a vouch. Cheesy
M0w

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:21:59 PM

Same, ordered about 7 hours ago and will see when my account is upgraded. Will keep you updated.

Wat is deze
GucciAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:21:27 PM

Eh, I could spare 2 bucks.

Basically sends you a .txt file that says your account will be upgraded within 6 to 24 hours (no method revealed, no further info given).

I'll update this post as the situation develops. No vouch yet. Smiley

Invite sent! Smiley

Same, ordered about 7 hours ago and will see when my account is upgraded. Will keep you updated.

Sent invites to all orders, your invite is probably sent, just check your email to confirm it.
I ALSO NOTICED SOME ORDERS WERE SET AS NOT PAID - IF YOU ATTEMPTED TO PURCHASE BUT DID NOT RECEIVE A FAMILY INVITE, PLEASE PURCHASE AGAIN - your previous purchase did not go through
M0w

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:54 PM

Premium account is working now Smiley. There were some issues because my account failed to upgrade but OP was kind enough to provide me with a new premium account.

Wat is deze
GucciAccounts (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:38:29 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: