Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to spread 10 BTC into 15-20 Alts for 2018.  (Read 278 times)
Vicrypt (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:07:47 AM

Hello Pros,

Can you please name your 3-5 top picks for 2018?

And why/what makes it a your top pick?

I will take help from your suggestions, do my own research and then I will compile my final list with amount bought/invested and share with you guys.

Then I will come back and report the gains in Dec' 2018.

Goal is to hit next 20x, 50x, 100x coin. Well, it's not that difficult.. Litecoin just made 70-80x gain since January 2017. And bottom line is to preserve at least the BTC value invested in a coin.

I appreciate your time and help.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:18:18 AM

Why would you spread your BTC into alts when BTC is so bullish right now? In my opinion it even seems to be wanting to push through the $17000 barrier. Nobody know how high it will go after that. You may just end up losing more btc and its fiat value if you buy alts right now.

The only alts i would consider buying are those that are at the rock bottom, those which are more likely than not, shitcoins. Too risky imho, better to stick to BTC.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:42:23 AM

hi , investing 10 btc into altcoins is a very good choice. there were lots of altcoin today that has potential of  getting pumped and even outclassing bitcoin.  bitcoin cash , ethereum , neo , or even litecoin will be a good choice. if you really want some good help or some data that you can read or analyze, you better check this website https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/

they are offering cryptocurrency forecast including the return percentage and it's upside probability .The forecast are based on their AI algorithms. The algorithm is based on a neural network which elaborates time series. The forecasts are reliable, as you can see in their news section, where they had provided both, information about the most promising cryptocurrencies and examples of successful forecasts.

if you love the ideas, you can join them on their ICO.  goodluck!

Vicrypt (OP)

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:44:04 AM

Why would you spread your BTC into alts when BTC is so bullish right now? In my opinion it even seems to be wanting to push through the $17000 barrier. Nobody know how high it will go after that. You may just end up losing more btc and its fiat value if you buy alts right now.

The only alts i would consider buying are those that are at the rock bottom, those which are more likely than not, shitcoins. Too risky imho, better to stick to BTC.

That actually is a very good suggestion. I am considering holding BTC until I can find coins with decent potential. Preferably the ones have clear vision and good dev team.. or at the very least the ones those kept their BTC value over past 3 months.

And not getting any alt will diminish my chance to find next Ethereum/Litecoin.

I highly appreciate your input.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:47:04 AM

10 Btc is not a small nomination, need to be cautious when wanting to invest in order to get big profits.you can see 10 best altcoin if you want to invest because prediction prediction for 2018 very much. Ethereum, ranked No. 2 in the world's most popular crypto currency rankings,Maybe you can analyze it.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:15:05 AM

20 BTC is big amount , I think for the better divide that money in to 2 portfolio 50% for buy altcoin and others 50% of Bitcoin just hold it for long term investment. In my opinion some potential altcoin is :WAVES, ETH, DASH, LTC, POWR, CCORE, POLL, DATA, IAON, WTC, WABI, and OMG. At the moment i trade these all altcoin, and my opinion all these coin has good and strong in fundamental.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
MrBillioner

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:23:00 AM

I would recommend to compose two portfolios.
Conservative
30% BTC
15% LTC
15% DASH
10% ETH
10% XMR
10% XZC
10% DCR

AND

High-risk
10% RLC
10% MCO
10% BTS
10% ARK
10% DRGN
10% XEL
10% POWR
10% IOTA
10% VEN
10% VTC

If anybody can add some amendments, please write here.
Ohho

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:27:51 AM

Caution not a Pro.

My top 5:
ETH - Smart Contracts, Sharding, Vitalik.
LTC - Charlie Lee. People will still enjoy silver.
XMR - Privacy, privacy, privacy.
OMG - Unbank the banked. Proof of stake coming up in 2018. Touched by Vitalik.
NEO - No need to learn something new to the blockchain just jump right in. Bonus +Gas, Farmville style. Finally that game prepared me for something useful.
Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:46:40 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 03:00:40 AM by Brothersav

Head over to Darico.io. Spend 0.26 BTC during their ICO and receive 1000 DRC & 1 DRX (Gives you a % of coins every 15 seconds for 18 years) backed by Gold, ETH and BTC. Worth a look my friend. *edit, This coin allows you to grow your investment and hedge against volaitlity that BTC brings as 35% of ICO funds will pay for physical gold. You want to participate in this ICO as you will get a Genesis DRX account which gives you a share in 170,000,000 coins that you can eventually sell and profit off for 18 years. Lets do some brief math: 57,254.79 coins will be automined in the first 4 years everyday. Assume there will be 10,000 DRX accounts total (currently there are only 606). 57,254.79 = 5.725479 DRC coins/24 hours. Current ICO prices 9.1 ETH for 1000 coins = @ $630 USD = $5733, = $5.73 USD/ DRC coin floating value on exchanges. Although this equates to $32. USD/day for the first 4 years, you should take into consideration on how the price of BTC ETH and Gold will increase over the years. 1 DRC could potentially be worth between 50 - 300$ each eventually. Not a bad pay check every day. The more DRX accounts you own the better. Have a look at ETHscanner and see the weightings. https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d871de89133e5e790545eb36e77e95b889d52c6

goto5k

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:56:31 AM

If you have such questions, I think you need to hold your BTC. Then watch each coin and token on coinmarketcap and learn, what is this technology.
And only then something to buy. Anyway Top 20 is good choice.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Sanu Simon

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:01:32 AM

Keep five bitcoin as it is, with the remaining buy altcoins for 3btc such as dash, Eth, Litecoin, ripple, apart from this find a good ico and invest upon the same with the remaining balance. Hope this will surely have a balanced growth on your holdings.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:08:40 AM

I think you just come to the wrong place, I don't know how much you have in your portfolio but are you sure you want to do this, because BTC alone is a good investment to hold now because of new money entering the space
matsusomoto

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:12:25 AM

Allocate 6BTC for your security,but 0.5BTC each of these alts,XRP,IOTA,LISK,QTUM,WAVES,ADA,ARDR, or if you are not sure make your own research.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:31:48 AM

This seems to be a very common sentiment expressed among cryptocurrency investors. Many of them are looking at serious money in their portfolios after the recent run up in prices and want to diversify the risk.

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:23:25 AM

First of all take a look at the privacy coins like DASH, Monero, Zec, PivX, Verge, Zen. The second set is the smart contract platforms like ETH, NEO, NEM.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:42:59 AM

1. Group

Litecoin,
ETH,
Monero

2. Group

Waves
Ardor
Iota

60/40
cryptoheroin

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:43:45 AM

Put your 6btc in your hardwallet,2btc for long term coins and another 2btc to trade everyday that should work.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:54:32 AM

I would turn my attention to coins like Blue, Kick!, EVX!,VTC,GRS,DGB
Regards
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

1. Group

Litecoin,
ETH,
Monero

2. Group

Waves
Ardor
Iota

60/40

I would use this list right here, there is more potential in that compared to what most people are posting in this thread.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:58:16 AM

My portfolio is 60% BTC and 40% alts for the daily trading you need to have a risk management to be a successful trader.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: