Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Bitcoin payment  (Read 444 times)
BitcoinTyrone (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:25:16 PM

Hey, my Name is Tyrone and i operate a little Crackhouse and some Hookers
One of our Costummers asked me if he could pay with Bitcoins,
i said WAT but then he showed me his Mobile with some Black Dots Shit, of Course we beat him up,
nobody makes Tyrone look stupid, but now Tyrone wants to know how to accept Bitcoin Payment.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 08:29:18 PM

Have a qr code tattooed on one of the hooker's asses, then when someone wants to pay they can just scan the code to get the address and send.

Bonus, you get to say "Snap dat ass".

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:29:40 PM

This post looks stupid.
Anyway you just have to open a wallet here: https://blockchain.info/wallet/

ralphjb

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 08:58:19 PM

Yeah most online wallets like blockchain or the one for localbitcoins offer a QR code that can be easily scanned. probably the way of the future for strip clubs
jul644

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 09:10:26 PM

Download Multibit to your computer https://multibit.org/
Using MultiBit, you can simply select the wallet that you want to receive the funds in and select the receive tab MultiBIt will show the address of that wallet, that’s the address your grandma will want to send those birthday bitcoins to. To increase your anonymity, for each transaction you should create a new wallet to send or receive funds through as this makes tracing the money much harder. Spending your bitcoins is just as easy, click on the send tab within MultiBit and insert the destination address of the person or organization you are sending bitcoins to, then simply insert your amount and hit send. MultiBit automatically displays the conversation rate of the bitcoins you send and allows you to specific the amount that you want to send in your local currency, automatically sending them the appropriate amount of bitcoins.

Sound good Smiley
Coinmart

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 02:34:27 PM

Have a qr code tattooed on one of the hooker's asses, then when someone wants to pay they can just scan the code to get the address and send.

Bonus, you get to say "Snap dat ass".

Have to agree with this method. I think you're a pretty smart pimp/dealer to start accepting bitcoin payments too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: