Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale][Bounty] Crypto Trust Network - Solving Crypto Fraud  (Read 1469 times)
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

I can't find your twitter, is there one I can use to get the most up to date announcements?

Sapien has Twitter: https://twitter.com/sapien_network

Who is Sapien? Sorry, I'm lost.

Sorry, I was confused. I just came from the Sapien thread, therefore the mistake. Appologies for the Crypto Trust Network and their followers.

No problem, easy mistake to make. Especially if you're keeping up with as many projects as I'm trying to.

Yeah, I have the same problem!  Grin Wondering if anyone has the link to their twitter?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

I can't find your twitter, is there one I can use to get the most up to date announcements?

Sapien has Twitter: https://twitter.com/sapien_network

Who is Sapien? Sorry, I'm lost.

I don't think they're related to CTN.

Oh okay. Thanks for the clarification!
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

I have been reading a lot about this project recently. I understand a subset of people prefer trustless networks so it is interesting to see you wanting to build trust into crypto. I think this has a lot of potential for protection against fraud and scams (which have become so prevalent). I am interested in learning more about the CTN trust rating algorithm. When will that be available to try out?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

Has the token sale formally started and when is it schedule to end? Will there be a bonus? Where can I buy?
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

you should not post bounty detail here, it will bring bounty related questions while the board is used for announcing events

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

How are advisors going to be compensated? Hopefully through tokens in order to align their interests with yours.
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

I'm trying to learn a lot more about the Crypto Trust Network because I think it's something that is desperately needed in this market especially considering many recent events. I've been reading about one of the most unique parts of CTN which is the CTN trust rating. You compare it to something like the Ebay feedback rating. I think this is an excellent idea as it clearly shows users who can/cannot be trusted. How do you plan to get past the cold start problem? Will everyone automatically just have a neutral rating to begin with until people begin updating it?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

I'm trying to learn a lot more about the Crypto Trust Network because I think it's something that is desperately needed in this market especially considering many recent events. I've been reading about one of the most unique parts of CTN which is the CTN trust rating. You compare it to something like the Ebay feedback rating. I think this is an excellent idea as it clearly shows users who can/cannot be trusted. How do you plan to get past the cold start problem? Will everyone automatically just have a neutral rating to begin with until people begin updating it?

There's actually a surprising amount of review sites out there for cryptocurrency related stuff. You can google just about any cryptocurrency and add the word review and you will get a bunch of scores usually based on the 5 star rating. I'm not sure if there's any way you could harvest that data since they probably don't have API's set up quite yet.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

Has the token sale formally started and when is it schedule to end? Will there be a bonus? Where can I buy?

I am wondering the same. Anyone know?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

you should not post bounty detail here, it will bring bounty related questions while the board is used for announcing events

Yeah I much prefer having 2 different threads. Usually the bounty threads get spammed up. That would only serve to bury good legitimate questions in an ANN thread.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

Yes this will definitely annoy anyone who does not participate bounty, so better make your own thread bounty so as not to add to the existing page here.
juarezweiss

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

You can find all that info in their website.

The token sale has started on the 22nd Jan, and goes up till 22th Feb.
There are bonuses if people contribute before 500.000 tokens are sold, and before 2.000.000 as well (25% and 20% respectively).
You can buy on their website from the smart contract provided there.

It's a pity we're seeing so little advertising, because this is a huge project.
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

There are bonuses if people contribute before 500.000 tokens are sold, and before 2.000.000 as well (25% and 20% respectively).

Thanks for the info! After doing more reading, I'm also wondering what they are planning to do with marketing because I think this project is something that is truly needed.
celestio

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

Thanks! I'm glad to see there are good bonuses involved.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

I assume your revenue will come in the form of fees?

I recently started following this project and I just now read through the thread. I'm wondering this question, as I didn't see an answer.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
celestio

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

Where is the best place to get questions answered about CTN? Where is your most active community?

GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

I'm not sure if this has been covered, but I'm interested in the type of machine learning you will be using. Will you be applying neural networks or other machine learning algorithms? What is the advantages to the ones you plan to use and how will you obtain the data to train?
celestio

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

I'm not sure if this has been covered, but I'm interested in the type of machine learning you will be using. Will you be applying neural networks or other machine learning algorithms? What is the advantages to the ones you plan to use and how will you obtain the data to train?

I am not sure if they would want to release that sort of information or not. Your question made me curious, so I decided to take a look back in the CTN whitepaper. On page 27 they mention that they will be using deep learning and data analysis. They don't mention the specific implementation details but I know deep learning is cutting edge and I am sure there is data out there to harvest somewhere. I'm genuinely excited to keep up with this project and the development.

earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:50:53 PM

I assume your revenue will come in the form of fees?

I recently started following this project and I just now read through the thread. I'm wondering this question, as I didn't see an answer.

A few of us seem to be wondering this. I don't want it to get buried again.  Cheesy

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
gonzoe

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

Hi, team. Are there any regulatory risks involved?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: