Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale][Bounty] Crypto Trust Network - Solving Crypto Fraud  (Read 1463 times)
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:50 PM

I am just hearing of this project and I think it's interesting. In a few words, how would you describe your project to an investor?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

I have been reading a lot about this project recently. I understand a subset of people prefer trustless networks so it is interesting to see you wanting to build trust into crypto. I think this has a lot of potential for protection against fraud and scams (which have become so prevalent). I am interested in learning more about the CTN trust rating algorithm. When will that be available to try out?

I'm still curious about this.
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

I have been reading a lot about this project recently. I understand a subset of people prefer trustless networks so it is interesting to see you wanting to build trust into crypto. I think this has a lot of potential for protection against fraud and scams (which have become so prevalent). I am interested in learning more about the CTN trust rating algorithm. When will that be available to try out?

I'm still curious about this.

Just my thoughts, but I don't know if they would be willing to release specific details on the algorithm itself. That might be something they plan to keep secret because of competitors and also to prevent people from trying to work around it (not that I bet they could easily since they are using machine learning). It is interesting to consider though. If they are willing to share, I'd be interested in learning about it. Maybe someone will check in soon.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

Interesting project with a promising idea. I have a question: In the whitepaper it is mentioned that you have been working on the CTN address book verification service. Has this already been released to initial partners as planned? If so, what was the feedback?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

Hey I was wondering what sort of tools CTN will be adding for merchants. I think this could be really useful, depending on what tools you're able to come up with.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

Hey I was wondering what sort of tools CTN will be adding for merchants. I think this could be really useful, depending on what tools you're able to come up with.

That's a good question. I'm sure they will at least have an option to display a widget with your CTN rating on your website. That's not only a good way to show you're trusted, but it helps advertise for CTN.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

I'm not sure if this has been covered, but I'm interested in the type of machine learning you will be using. Will you be applying neural networks or other machine learning algorithms? What is the advantages to the ones you plan to use and how will you obtain the data to train?

I am not sure if they would want to release that sort of information or not. Your question made me curious, so I decided to take a look back in the CTN whitepaper. On page 27 they mention that they will be using deep learning and data analysis. They don't mention the specific implementation details but I know deep learning is cutting edge and I am sure there is data out there to harvest somewhere. I'm genuinely excited to keep up with this project and the development.

Awesome, thanks for the response. It helps. I'm glad to see they are using deep learning. I can't wait for more information.  Grin
okspam

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

Interesting project with a promising idea. I have a question: In the whitepaper it is mentioned that you have been working on the CTN address book verification service. Has this already been released to initial partners as planned? If so, what was the feedback?

I am still very interested in this question. I want to get an idea of how well it is working so far and feedback so far.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Is there a full list of features and tools that will be available anywhere? I'd really like to see what exactly they plan to do to combat fraud.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

Is there a full list of features and tools that will be available anywhere? I'd really like to see what exactly they plan to do to combat fraud.

I'm also interested in a specified list of goals and progress so far. It's nice to see how the team is doing.
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

I am still interested in what kind of fees will be charged? I asked it a while back but it didn't get answered. Where would I find that information?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

I am still interested in what kind of fees will be charged? I asked it a while back but it didn't get answered. Where would I find that information?

In the whitepaper, they mention that service costs are not set in stone yet. They plan to bring in an experienced accountant to define a fair price. This is on page 26 in the whitepaper.
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

That's a good question. I'm sure they will at least have an option to display a widget with your CTN rating on your website. That's not only a good way to show you're trusted, but it helps advertise for CTN.

That is actually an excellent idea. I never would have thought of that but I think it could really take off. Good idea!
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:26:03 AM

That is actually an excellent idea. I never would have thought of that but I think it could really take off. Good idea!

I like that idea too. I think they would need a link on each of the widgets to prove it is authentic. Should be really simple to implement that functionality.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
okspam

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

I know you guys have some cutting edge technology when it comes to your CTN algorithm and the idea in general. Are there any patents being filed for CTN or will there be?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Are there any big investors on board for CTN that you know of? I would be very surprised if there weren't because I haven't seen many projects with as much need as CTN.

deeltje

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:20:12 AM

I am curious how development is going for CTN. Is there a Github repo (or something equivalent) available for us to view?
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

It looks like there are only 9 days left for the CTN token sale. Is there a place to view the progress?
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

It looks like there are only 9 days left for the CTN token sale. Is there a place to view the progress?

I found it on their homepage: https://cryptotrust.network/tokensale
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:46:47 AM

Is this the best place to ask questions about CTN or do you prefer Telegram or another method?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: