Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice on Investing in Altcoins, ICOs listed below please  (Read 115 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:33:27 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 12:35:03 AM by Webark

Hi

Hope your all doing well

Would like to start of by saying how glad i am to be here and how much i appreciate all the information shared.  great to know you guys are around and really gives peace of mind. Keep up the awesome work Smiley

I've had an eye on the crpto market for while now, with an interest which sprouted round about the time BTC was only a few pence and has developed since. Never got round to purchasing any and of course was a decision i looked back on,  yet funny enough at the same time would find myself over the years speaking openly about it and promoting it. Looking back could say i had the right perspective or knowledge however was clearly naive to what investing required so didn't realize the opportunities that were passing by in plain sight. Never the less it's been an interesting journey..

Hoping to learn allot over the next few months and looking forward to reading over the post here..

I'm generally someone who enjoys history, Researching, making notes etc comes natural to me safe to say due to work.  Enjoy keeping up to date with current affairs around the world and follow trends just to have a better idea of the future and gain a better understanding of how things work, simply to educate myself and family members where possible..

Anyway i've only somehow just managed to invest some funds into BTC plus a few other alt coins around 2 weeks ago,After a week or so of long nights, long days and lots of research. Wasn't much of an investment at all, Few £ however was more of a learning experience.....Hopefully not too late for decent return

Looking for some advice on investing in the Alt coins etc below now or perhaps waiting a bit longer. Seems wiser to place funds in BTC the return adds up to more in the end which makes sense however with the brilliant ideas, platforms available and ones soon to be released it makes sense to put some funds aside for Alt coins, considering the investments are low only adds to the appeal..

Most of the information on these coins can be found here already which is great, was close to not posting this thread as wasn't sure if it would be useful since the answers have likely been mentioned..

Was hoping you could share your thoughts either way and any useful information, advice please. Have very limited funds available probably a few £100 to invest over next 2 months or so.
After short and long term investments however more keen on long term, ICOs, alts for the higher returns

Thanks in advance

Have a list of over 20 coins which started of as 5.. have narrowed them down to the most popular, most info, use, support, partners etc

Litecoin
Lisk
Dash
Erithium
Digitbyte
Monero
Iota -
Neo
Ripple -  
Ark-
Nav-
Digibyte -
Lumen
Stratis
Waves
Ethos
Ada
DeepOnion
Siacoin
Minex
Atlant
Civic
Zcash
PowerLodeger
substratum
salt
Steem
adex
raiden
HDac

For now with limited funds i'm considering:
Litecoin
Lisk
Etherium
Iota - will use the github wallet for now till the new one is out soon
NEO
Ripple
Monero
Ethos
Ark
Stratis
Waves
Lumen
Coindash
vertcoin
Ada
Nav
humaniq

Currently have an Eye on, however not invested in..
Etherium
Lite coin
Bitcoin cash - Might be to late now, should've made a move at the latest last month by the looks?
Bitcoin Diamond - Need to look into more..

have looked into some great ICOs however as web developer i'm aware of how straight forward it is setting a website etc so have doubts on a few which is to be expected and so any advice would be greatly appreciated on these please

Crypterium
Halo
Universa
Verify
Scrinium

Hope to hear back soon and sorry for the long one just wanted to make sure everything was covered..

Feel free to send me a private message if you wish..

Quick update:
due to the amount required for the initial investment with the top 3 coins, will have to consider either investing in these slowly over a period of 6 months or so,and due to the amount it will have to be much more long term 5-10 years with a decent return however this is  leaving very little investment  for the ALTS etc..

There's allot to consider here, Makes sense to make an investment in Alt coins as well as ICOs which will give a better return for the long run...

ripple seems to have dipped as well as NEO and few others right after peaking so seems like a good time to jump in and get involved..

Any ideas on siacoin? sounds good to me and interested to see how it goes? anyone come across similar coins..
Get the impression people are very particular with information storage and not shy of paying for the name in terms of security even if it means more due to the of safety of course. Could be wrong as with cash you generally get what you pay for so will be good to see how this works with cryptos. what do you think? either way exciting times ahead..

Would it be good to consider short term investing, buying and selling(pump and dump) to make the most of the price swings.. Really considering this as it could be provide an income...work is slow so have allot of free time which will allow me to watch the markets closely and hopefully generate some finances which can be put towards main crypto investments..any idea on which coins to keep an eye on will be greatly appreciated..

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:43:51 AM

today i have been buy bitcoincash, ripple and waves, i think that coins will up in 2018, about bitcoincash now we can use blockchain wallet, its a good progress...
Webark (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:38:58 AM

Great to hear, thanks for sharing.

Just mentioned i'm considering short term selling to make the most of the swings and realized there were some ripple sitting in an exchange with a 73% gain. Completely slipped my mind to sell before it dropped to 23% few minutes after.. lesson learned, will have to hold now
earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:42:11 AM

I think lumen and IOTA might be a good investment in the future. Moreover, I prefer Dash to the list.  Grin
alex.durai

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:44:03 AM

Ark, Stratis, Redpulse
Webark (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:17:14 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 01:02:34 AM by Webark

Thanks for the replies, Pretty much seems to be the same few Coins appearing on everyones List of 'to buy'..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: