Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 12:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Board/Chips in stock ready to sell?  (Read 899 times)
cmbitmining (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 10:12:39 PM

Is there anyone with the k16 or k64 boards with/without chips?  If no chips how can chips be purchased?  Are they on back order?  Thanks
bcabes

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 10:46:02 PM

Honestly you are really late to the party. Most people ordered Avalon chips in late April to early May. There are rumors of chips starting to ship for those first orders. You can be a part of Steamboat's batch 7 on the Liquid Synergy Designs forum (I saw you posted there to). There would be at least a 10 week lead time once batch 7 is ordered. Once you have chips ordered then you can setup assembly of the chips on board. That is what Steamboat's site is for.
cmbitmining (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:08:20 PM

Honestly you are really late to the party. Most people ordered Avalon chips in late April to early May. There are rumors of chips starting to ship for those first orders. You can be a part of Steamboat's batch 7 on the Liquid Synergy Designs forum (I saw you posted there to). There would be at least a 10 week lead time once batch 7 is ordered. Once you have chips ordered then you can setup assembly of the chips on board. That is what Steamboat's site is for.
Thanks  I have been in circles trying to understand the threads.  Do you know if anyone able to use bfl chips?
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 11:18:37 PM

They'd have to actually exist first. The only chance of hardware is in hand Avalons (like the 5 I'm selling)

cmbitmining (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:24:21 PM

They'd have to actually exist first. The only chance of hardware is in hand Avalons (like the 5 I'm selling)
What are you selling?  Are they in hand?  Thanks
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:44:57 AM

What are you selling?  Are they in hand?  Thanks
Check your PMs

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: