Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need someone with DJ or Song Mixing experience. [0.175 BTC prize]  (Read 7783 times)
jaywaka2713 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 11:42:06 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 12:03:02 AM by jaywaka2713

So I have been working on trying to get a song mix finalized, but I am having some issues with one single aspect of remixing and making mashups: Transitions. I need someone who was or is a DJ or someone who has had experience mixing song or making mashups to help me out. The mashup I am making has about 6 songs. So you are pretty much making roughly $1.50 for setting a transition between each of the songs. So far, I have one transition to be worked on. If necessary, I will be requesting help with the other ones.

So basically, I am paying someone 0.10 BTC for them to add transitions that basically sound good. You can use whatever audio clips you like. NOTE: You may not have to do the 6 song transitions necessary. But you will do no more than 6. I will come to you as I need help, and this mix will take no longer than 3 weeks to complete max. Realistically it will only take a few days, but these next two weeks are a little iffy. PAYMENT ONLY GIVEN IF TRANSITION SOUNDS GOOD.

The only condition that I have is that this is done in Audacity. I considered purchasing Ableton, and yes I know that would be better for remixing and DJing in live situations, but Audacity is free, and that's what I'm using right now. All of this work will be done using the project files, so you will be able to fade or move the tracks I need to have transitions on to your liking.

I will pay an extra 0.075 BTC is you simply write up in detail the how, what, when, where and why to how you do your transitions. Basically, I'll pay you 0.075 BTC just to know your thought process and how you go about it. The person remixing is the only person that can receive this. It also isn't mandatory.

The current songlist is:
Zedd - Clarity
Icona Pop - I Don't Care OR Justin Bieber - Beauty and a Beat

The latter songs will be released as I need help.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 01:36:26 AM

Interesting idea. Have you tried doing it yourself on vDJ?

I've got a friend who DJs and I will let him know. I should also let you know that depending on the songs, it's not always possible to mix them together smoothly. Never the less let me know once you've got your tracklist sorted and I will forward it on.

austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 01:46:22 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2013, 02:11:43 AM by austin

I did this in Traktor because I haven't used Audacity in a while, but it only uses volume adjustment and a slight bump to the BPM so I think it could easily be done. Of course there are plenty of other things you could in the same spot, but I don't remember what Audacity is capable of.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Iw04EQ9bPt
Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 09:14:59 AM

Can you post an example of finished mashup, what do you expect??
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:06:12 AM

I can help you with this
Funky Al

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 07:52:00 PM

I'd have been tempted if you didn't have such awful tracks.
bitbridgett

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:21:37 AM

what songs do you need? I can help

tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:22:02 PM

I'd have been tempted if you didn't have such awful tracks.

This ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: