Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Pixel 2 XL  (Read 200 times)
Monj (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:15:40 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 06:11:48 PM by Monj

Hello, I have a Google Pixel 2 XL. I can ship it to USA/CANADA/UK. You can open a reship account and ship it to any country. Its brand new.
If you need proof, send me a pm. Only serious buyers with enought money to buy it.
Anyone interested, How much do you offer?

[EDIT]
I have a friend, that sells me phones with discounts. This time he only got Google Pixel 2 XL phones with a decent discount. If i see that people is interested, i will be buying more and reselling here.
I obvs accept any trusted escrow on this site.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Khali94

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

it's new ? what price are you looking for?
Monj (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:02:00 PM

Yeah man it is brand new. Im waiting for a decent offer. Let me know if you are interested
Monj (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:30:28 AM

Got an offer. Anyone else interested? I will sell it for a good price Smiley
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:36:52 PM

The problem with offers like this is that the phone could have been purchased with a compromised credit card. The authorities will of course have a shipping trail to use in case the payment is later charged back and this could lead to trouble with law enforcement. (much later of course when you're long gone and unreachable)

I'm just going to guess (not saying you're doing this but I have to assume scenarios). You bought the phone online and it was shipped to a reship or mail drop address. If anyone offers to buy the phone here, you then instruct the reship or mail drop service to forward the phone to that person's new reship address (as instructed in your post above). This eliminates you or makes it hard to identify you in the event the shipment is later traced.

I'm just being realistic and erring in the side of caution so don't blame me for sharing what I think this is about.

And of course escrow is a welcome part of the equation. I see you are willing to do it, reinforcing my assumption that you do intend to ship the phone. Or rather have the phone forwarded from one reship address to another. Escrow still protects you (OP) because there really is a phone and it will be delivered. It's what happens later to the buyer (when the phone is discovered to have been purchased with a phished or compromised credit card) that matters.

Monj (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:25:38 PM

I know thats possible. But im not doing that. I will upload some pictures that i have the phone on my hands! Smiley
Monj (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:52:03 PM

I will also take PayPal ONLY FOR TRUSTED USERS.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:50:50 PM

I will also take PayPal ONLY FOR TRUSTED USERS.

At least tell a price so we can think about how much we will save after shopping/reshipping. If it's the same as a regular one then what's the point in buying from you? Also what about bills for warranty?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: