Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Einstein Bros. Bagels Gift Cards @15-18%  (Read 104 times)
ChildishG (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:40:07 AM

The holiday season is here, and what’s a better way to treat yourself than a nice warm bagel and coffee from Einstein’s/Noah’s at less than 1/5th the cost?

Let me introduce myself. I’m childishG. I have Einstein gift cards I’m attempting to sell. I have various amounts up to $60 at different prices. Below is my price structure.

$20-$60 Cards: 18%

Less than $20 Cards: 15%

There are many cards available. Tell me a card amount you’d like within the above posted range and I’ll find you one. I’ll even send a little extra to the first few buyers. After all, it is the season of giving, right? Right now, because I’m feeling so generous, I’ll even give a small vouch, contingent on a review, to the first three people that reply to my thread.

The cards can be redeemed either by being printed out or presented in the “Gyft” app. The cashier will either type the code or (usually) scam the barcode. Super easy and sometimes quicker than paying with cash or credit.

I offer a 7 day warranty on these cards. Meaning that if within 7 days if your card has any type of issue, I’m willing to replace it, free of charge.

I am more than happy to deal via Escrow and will even send to some trusted members first. And unlike other sellers, I speak perfect English. I’m the real deal, and am here to establish trust and sell my cards.

I’m accepting BTC, LTC, ETH, and Dash as payment right now.

Let me know if you have any questions. Here’s to bagels!
ChildishG (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:52:29 AM

Bump!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: