Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ICO
Cryptocurrency - 5 (83.3%)
Virtual coin - 1 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins  (Read 240 times)
AlynGemini (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:37:59 AM

Hello ! Newbie here , just want to know why there's always keep coming new altcoins everyday to the public?Hope someone can enlightened me .   Huh
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:42:51 AM

Hello ! Newbie here , just want to know why there's always keep coming new altcoins everyday to the public?Hope someone can enlightened me .   Huh

Because everybody wants his fair share from people who are buying every sh*t on the market without even read the ann.
Of course, there are always few exceptions, offering new stuff and innovation, but they are unicorns.
AlynGemini (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:55:45 AM

Thanks for the asap reply , what is "ANN" all about?  I often see that word. Hope you wont mind.
So what will happen to the altcoins that's not into top 10 in coinmarket?
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:04:22 AM

Thanks for the asap reply , what is "ANN" all about?  I often see that word. Hope you wont mind.

On account of the ANN can not answer.
With regards to altcoins I want to say. Yes now a lot of altcoins absolutely useless to anyone only for speculation. In the spring and early summer they are well grown. But now there is mostly a top altcoins. Top I would not take the first ten. The first hundred or at least 50. There is almost no bad projects.
After 10 years 90% of today's coins will die. It is inevitable.

High risk high payoff
AlynGemini (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:11:24 AM

Oh I see , thanks for the information y'all
Need to dig more to understand this and make a positive results . Chao !   Smiley
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:15:22 AM

they seek and compete to provide solutions to future payments, they try to solve the current problem and make a real solution to it. some projects are good and according to their plans, but fails also too much.
AlynGemini (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:21:02 AM

they seek and compete to provide solutions to future payments, they try to solve the current problem and make a real solution to it. some projects are good and according to their plans, but fails also too much.

Hmmm.. this sounds clear to me .
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:22:14 AM

i think they want to make easy payment and attempted future technology

-= OI =-
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:21:53 AM

the answer its because in this world innovation are never stop especially on startup.
so they need some big fund to create that so they need an investor to made it real.
and finally as a feedback the developer give a token/altcoin as reward.
and over time if the project growth, that's coin are available on market (exchanger)

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:36:40 AM

Yes. Altcoins are main part of crypto world. So many good/bad projects prefers to open a crowdsale using blockchain to collect money for beginning. And they release their own tokens during this crowdsales. Quantity of these projects increases day by day.

turn the page
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:42:56 AM

ANN are announcement threads of particular ICO or cryptocurrency company where they usually give details about their project, team and roadmap along with various links to their Twitter, Website or Telegram.

And nothing happens to the coins which are not in top 10. There are many potential coins which are not in top 10 and can make it through. Top 10s are large cap coins that usually the second preferred investment for people after bitcoin. Medium cap coins are good investment too. But small caps are merely for pump and dump.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:49:15 AM

Its like the beginning of the internet back in the late 90's. At that time poeple only thought that internet was to send and receive email, look at what all we can do with it now. Same is with blockchain, new companies are trying to use it and hence making new alts.

JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:00:11 AM

There are so many coins because it's not that hard to create one. And everyone is buying all coins, no matter if they're shit or not, so why miss out on the money you can make?
MaticPecovnik

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

Well some altcoins are pretty good projects like Viberate where you can earn VIBs using their reward system and their PoW.

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5

Some alts are there only for the team behind it to make a quick buck!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:11:49 AM

It's every developer sees big profit with altcoins and they just keep on creating their own altcoins that suppose to make them tons of money and it's their hope.

Need to dig more to understand this and make a positive results . Chao !   Smiley

Nice and good to know that you have understand it all, there are too many of it and that simply means that there's a big demand of crypto currencies mainly with bitcoin and next the undying creation of altcoins.
AlynGemini (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:36:18 AM

ANN are announcement threads of particular ICO or cryptocurrency company where they usually give details about their project, team and roadmap along with various links to their Twitter, Website or Telegram.

And nothing happens to the coins which are not in top 10. There are many potential coins which are not in top 10 and can make it through. Top 10s are large cap coins that usually the second preferred investment for people after bitcoin. Medium cap coins are good investment too. But small caps are merely for pump and dump.

This is somewhat a wide explanation to me Smiley
Truly the world in crypto is very big and and too risky but very interested   Wink
AlynGemini (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:47:13 AM

It's every developer sees big profit with altcoins and they just keep on creating their own altcoins that suppose to make them tons of money and it's their hope.

Nice and good to know that you have understand it all, there are too many of it and that simply means that there's a big demand of crypto currencies mainly with bitcoin and next the undying creation of altcoins.

Oh it's sad to know the developers sees only the advantage for them , and not more on the investors side  Cheesy This is a big GAMBLING i could say  Grin

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:58:17 AM

First and foremost we all know that Bitcoin has limited supply right? Now in order for the developers who have a certain project they need a big amount of money coming from the investors who are interested on their project, they develop an alternative currency for their project. If they got everything fixed, their next move is to spread their developed currency in some ways they do AIRDROP, AIRDROP means theyre willing to give out free of their developed currency to circulate in the market. If youre holding their currency they will let publish an exchange site for their currency. So most of the projects has its own currency but not all. Some projects will pay you using etherium or bitcoin as well.
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:59:20 AM

Yeap, many altcoins and ICo's on going daily, people want to share their project opportunity and get funds and adversting by the forum and other crypto related pages.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:47:00 PM

Oh it's sad to know the developers sees only the advantage for them , and not more on the investors side  Cheesy This is a big GAMBLING i could say  Grin
They understand that crypto is a big business and as for them taking that advantage is their fortune. But let's don't generalize them, there are some that are greedy and doesn't want to add some piece of history in the world of cryptocurrency but there are those developers that are really forward for a better and great crypto world and do everything they can to help the people and at the same time to incentivize too.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: