Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: book about cryptocurrency trading  (Read 108 times)
Wingo (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:17:00 AM

I wanted to be a better crypto trader, I am new in trading and I want to know the essential things. I join bounties to earn some money and use it for trading. I know it needs time for me to learn by experience. But I wanted also to get some tips from the pros and can you recommend some book or ebook that I can read about crytocurrency trading if there are any. Thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:33:46 AM

I wanted to be a better crypto trader, I am new in trading and I want to know the essential things. I join bounties to earn some money and use it for trading. I know it needs time for me to learn by experience. But I wanted also to get some tips from the pros and can you recommend some book or ebook that I can read about crytocurrency trading if there are any. Thanks in advance!

I don't think any book is available for learning crypto trading but there are many articles available in internet so you can surf around internet to read them.But crypto trading is totally unpredictable so no one can teach us we have to know it from our experience and learn fro your mistakes as well.
If you want to start trading better start with bitcoin than altcoins because altcoins price is highly unpredictable but bitcoin trading is not that much hard.
In trading you have to set goal price before trading which maybe have to cover the fee to get good profits.
Wingo (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:42:58 AM

I don't think any book is available for learning crypto trading but there are many articles available in internet so you can surf around internet to read them.But crypto trading is totally unpredictable so no one can teach us we have to know it from our experience and learn fro your mistakes as well.
If you want to start trading better start with bitcoin than altcoins because altcoins price is highly unpredictable but bitcoin trading is not that much hard.
In trading you have to set goal price before trading which maybe have to cover the fee to get good profits.

I once tried trading on ethereum and bch, I gained some but not much.

I am scared of the price fluctuation of bitcoin that I might lose much if I converted my ethereum holdings into bitcoin and the price falls down. I was wrong because bitcoin gained so much in just a matter of weeks. I will now try and risk on bitcoin and wish for a better profit.

And just another question, I dont have great knowledge on some less known alts, what new altcoin has a great potential? I am planning to invest a part of my money for long term.
Thank you
sharkvn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:25:07 AM

It is a good idea to have a business book on cryptocurrency which will be good for traders. Because at present I have not found a book that analyzes the cryptocurrency market so that traders can research and analyze the market. If there is a book on the business cryptocurrency I would definitely buy it.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:40:38 AM

There are many articles and YouTube videos available in online that would be helpful understand more about trading. In trading you will find the trade the altcoins for bitcoin and bitcoin for fiat cash.
These both are different variations in trading platform. So try to check according to your ability and invest on the profitable coin to make more coins with the investment you have done.
Please check the real time experience with the traders you know and then go to start the trading.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:48:39 AM

I don't understand why you need books to understand such small things . You can always ask your doubts in this forum as there are thousands of people to help you here. You can also Google things if you find something difficult to understand.
I am pretty sure that there might be books about this but I don't think that someone will waste so much time reading that as that might contain some bullshit which people might know since birth.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Iwantthesundae

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:51:26 AM

So what are the fees for buy/selling, conversion fees and exchange transfer fees... Ive been researching this and came up with some info i think its pertinent to knowing your profit margins. correct me if im wrong and add if you want so we have at least a sheet comiled of all the different rates and fees that we can look at..

coinbase USD to BTC-LTC-ETH cc charge 3.49% and  ach transfers 1.49%

Gdax???

Poliniex??

(ugh) Gemini?? ( i read horrible things about them but I put it up here

Binance

Bittrexx

bitfinex(no US)

i found this on binance's site

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000429332

rates are different for each,

I think it would be great if we compiled a list for all the fees for each exchange and set it up so it can be printed up and can be used as a quick  reference point so fee calculations can be done quick when your about to be in a position or in the position and want to recalculate the profit youll make at whatever price its at.
Wingo (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:26:21 PM

It is a good idea to have a business book on cryptocurrency which will be good for traders. Because at present I have not found a book that analyzes the cryptocurrency market so that traders can research and analyze the market. If there is a book on the business cryptocurrency I would definitely buy it.

Yes, every trader needs a reference or a motivational text that will help you make successful trades. One will also be popular if he or she will publish a book about crypto trading.
Wingo (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

I don't understand why you need books to understand such small things . You can always ask your doubts in this forum as there are thousands of people to help you here. You can also Google things if you find something difficult to understand.
I am pretty sure that there might be books about this but I don't think that someone will waste so much time reading that as that might contain some bullshit which people might know since birth.

Some people learn better by reading a book. And many people would want to have a motivational or a reference text from a known trader if someone popular published one. Google also contains bullshits, the information it has are usually provided also by unknown people who may not be a trusted source.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: