Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:07:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spread crypto-currencies usages from the bottom  (Read 66 times)
cryptoforensics (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

Gents,

Crypto-currencies are being democratised faster as investment value than as daily payment usage.
The risk is that it becomes a pure speculation bubble and depends only on investments trends.
The only way to democratise cryptos is to facilitate the use of it as payment and in parallel, develop the acceptation rate.

I have an idea/project that consists in spreading the usages from the ground on different levels :
1. Create a central e-coin that might be more convenient for daily payments
2. Offer a combination between a bank account (with an IBAN) and crypto-wallets : i can easily buy crypto-currencies, or plug my existing wallets. We use both of the best worlds.
3. Offer a debit card payment through a white labeled partner - that allows me to pay directly in shops.
4. Flat currency payments are taking huge fees : there's a window to convince them to accept directly crypto-payments without banks in the middle. Fees will still be taken, but lower.
5. To penetrate the market, we'll use crypto-enthusiastic people to prospect the retailers as affiliate partners, that's our force, once a retail is enrolled the 'partner' receive a bonus + eventually a small incentive on each transaction, that will give them the motivation to build for long term.. In exchange, the retailer will display some Ads on his front shop to highlight the fact he accepts cryptos and target new customers.
6. Offer tools for retailers that facilitate acceptation of crypto-currencies : a modern SaaS Pos on a tablet including a payment system.
7. Offer a co-branded loyalty system that might be affordable for retailers, where customers will be incentived in e-coins that they can spend with the partners.
8. In the same way, spread the usage on e-commerce, marketplaces, through a centralized crypto-currencies payment API.
9. In the same way, start to spread the usage on a B2B level : Crypto-currency Payroll, Invoices payable with cryptos.

Your comments (positive, or negative) are welcomed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: