Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin transation fee can be reduce???  (Read 534 times)
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

I think so it may happen, if the investors demands to lower the cost for transaction or processing fees I think they will make some plans for it.
As a Bitcoiner I am looking forward to have a lower cost in this since it will be a great help for everybody.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

Last few days  i was anlysis some exchanger they double there bitcoin withdraw fee.So my question why bitcoin transaction fee increased and deley transaction? bitcoin another fork super bitcoin already came so bitcoin can be ruduce there fee ? Sad Sad Sad
At present, the transfer fee of bitcoin is not reduced, because there is no new technology to change the current block congestion problem.

richardivan

Activity: 321
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

I think so it may happen, if the investors demands to lower the cost for transaction or processing fees I think they will make some plans for it.
As a Bitcoiner I am looking forward to have a lower cost in this since it will be a great help for everybody.
Out there many people try make Bitcoin fee's lower. but it's hard the implementation since bitcoin's community not consist only few people, and make them all accept that change

▄▄▄█████▀████▄▄▄
       ▄█▀▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▀█▄
    ▄█▌███▐███████ ██████▌███▐█▄
   ██▌████▐███████ ██████▌████▐██
  █▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄█
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
███▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐███
█▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄█
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
  █▌▀█████▐███████ ███████▐████▀▐█
   █▄▌▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▐▄█
    ▀█▌████▐██████ ██████▌███▐█▀
       ▀██▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▄█▀
          ▀▀▀█████▄████▀▀▀
██
██

██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██

██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
██▀ ▀███████████
███▄████████████
██  ▐█ ▀     ▀██
██  ▐█   ██   ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
▀██████████████▀

▄            ▄
 ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▌
 ████████████████
▐████████████████▌
███▀          ▀███
▐█▌  ██    ██▌ ▐█▌
 ▀█▄          ▄█▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▐▄▄        ▐▄▄▄
▐████▄    ███████
▐█████▐▄ ███████▀▌
▐█████▐██▀█████▄█▌
▐█████▐███▄▀█▀▄██▌
▐█████    ▀  ████▌
  ▀▀██        ▀▀█▌
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

Last few days  i was anlysis some exchanger they double there bitcoin withdraw fee.So my question why bitcoin transaction fee increased and deley transaction? bitcoin another fork super bitcoin already came so bitcoin can be ruduce there fee ? Sad Sad Sad
The cost of bitcoin transaction depends on what wallet to use, there is a wallet provider who bear the transaction costs of its members such as Triv
and some provide transaction fees to its members.
but in general the cost of bitcoin transactions ranges from: 0.0001 - 0.0005 BTC
For the purchase / sale cost of Triv there is a taker fee that ranges from 0.3% -3.5% based on the nominal purchase
nanasei

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

As far as bitcoin is highly demanded and the network keep congestion, how do the network fees reduce? I don't think is now.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

i think bitcoin mining is become harder as long as the supply is decreasing, so the fee will be increasing too, correct me if i'm wrong
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

At the moment the bitcoin network is just overloaded, and the price of bitcoin is too great for standard commissions. Just wait until the Lightning Network.

Yeah sure it is and it will stay that way just so long as the miners can get away with ripping us off.

LN looks like lots of small banks to me but the debate is not over however it's a long way off

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Carrody

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:17:59 PM

everybody hopes Grin I agree, transactions are too slow and fee is too high((
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:21:22 PM

That's the sad reality,bitcoin transactions became higher nowadays and there's a lot of normal transactions being stucked.Hopefully the transaction fee will be reduced and will also solve the delay of each transactions.Don't have the idea on the performance of super bitcoin yet,I still trust bitcoin and being hopeful to solve its weaknesses.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

i think bitcoin mining is become harder as long as the supply is decreasing, so the fee will be increasing too, correct me if i'm wrong
I agree that it is logical that the fee will increase, but how can ordinary users of bitcoin act? it becomes unprofitable
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

Yeah i think bitcoin transaction fee must be reduced in the future. Peoples start to using bitcoin at beginning, one of their reasons is because they want to avoid high transaction fee in the bank or other fiat transaction. If the bitcoin transaction fee even much higher than fiat transaction fee, i think people will start to leave the bitcoin which is sad for bitcoin as the Father of Crypto.
hridoyb (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

As far as bitcoin is highly demanded and the network keep congestion, how do the network fees reduce? I don't think is now.
Many people already use eth or waves because waves tx fee is low.I think bitcoin try to reduce there tx fee and try to added new technology for there service .People are worst and boring bitcoin high tx fee and microsoft already remove bitcoin payment

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

Many people already use eth or waves because waves tx fee is low.I think bitcoin try to reduce there tx fee and try to added new technology for there service .People are worst and boring bitcoin high tx fee and microsoft already remove bitcoin payment

but for now, the fee for ETH is also starting to be insane, for today it's down to 0.1 gwei and a while ago, safe gas price rose again to 40 and fast became 90.
I am quite frequent transactions using eth every day forced to vacuum for a few days because of gas prices become craze

so i thinks this is the time back to doge  Grin
hridoyb (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

Yeah i think bitcoin transaction fee must be reduced in the future. Peoples start to using bitcoin at beginning, one of their reasons is because they want to avoid high transaction fee in the bank or other fiat transaction. If the bitcoin transaction fee even much higher than fiat transaction fee, i think people will start to leave the bitcoin which is sad for bitcoin as the Father of Crypto.
Yes i am agree with you.People only use bitcoin other crypto currency for avoid high transaction fee.We usually see most of the exchanger increased there withdraw fee and thank people try to use another coin like as waves eth to reduce fee.

██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
cutebat

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

I'm sorry to break the news to you but there is no way you can reduce the transaction fee because it relies on the price of the Bitcoins. So, the higher the price, the higher the fee.
WordLease

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:12:45 AM

it can be reduce if we all stop using bitcoin.
miners ask for very high fee which makes bitcoin so suck.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

I noticed the same problem and I think the best response for this is to wait for the moment before we trade our bitcoins and manage our funds, well as for me I am holding so I am not affected now by the trading fees and since bitcoin's value has dropped I wouldn't want to cut my loss now specially when there is a very high fees.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:05:44 AM

but for now, the fee for ETH is also starting to be insane, for today it's down to 0.1 gwei and a while ago, safe gas price rose again to 40 and fast became 90.
I am quite frequent transactions using eth every day forced to vacuum for a few days because of gas prices become craze

so i thinks this is the time back to doge  Grin
Because the value of the bitcoin is so high, the miners ask for the corresponding high value so there is no way to reduce the bitcoin transaction fee unless you stop using bitcoin. Excessive transaction costs have caused some traders to refuse to trade the bitcoin due to overcharging, but if you have to invest, you have to accept this if you want to get a profit from it.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:05:48 AM

You can use segwit addresses, the fee is greatly reduced if you use addresses like that, however if you do not have any hurry to use your bitcoin you could wait until the lightning network is activated we do not know when that is going to happen but it may happen in this year.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:12:13 AM

At the moment the bitcoin network is just overloaded, and the price of bitcoin is too great for standard commissions. Just wait until the Lightning Network.

Please educate yourself better about lightning because the hubs are mini banks
See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpfvhiqFw7A

Hate to say but not only will you wait six months because the miners are having a ball of a time
with fees but LN does not do what it says on the box

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: