Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gatehub Ripple Wallet Reserve Question  (Read 108 times)
angryloonie (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

I understand the need to keep 20 XRP in the wallet.

But for a brand new wallet on Gatehub, is it possible to receive payments from other exchanges? Or do you have to first buy 20 XRP from Gatehub?

I have sent some XRP from HitBTC to Gatehub, unfortunately after 24 hours still have not received anything. I understand HitBTC is having some issues. I hope this is due to delay rather than my empty wallet is unable to receive anything.

Thank you!
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

I understand the need to keep 20 XRP in the wallet.

But for a brand new wallet on Gatehub, is it possible to receive payments from other exchanges? Or do you have to first buy 20 XRP from Gatehub?

I have sent some XRP from HitBTC to Gatehub, unfortunately after 24 hours still have not received anything. I understand HitBTC is having some issues. I hope this is due to delay rather than my empty wallet is unable to receive anything.

Thank you!

Never meet any problems with transactions into empty wallet on GateHub. Look the settings. Maybe there you could make some corrections to solve your problems. This platform have interface that quite understandable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: