Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentraland MANA COIN prediction 1$ 2018?  (Read 486 times)
iwillhodl (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:29:56 AM

There is a meeting today at 10 pm GMT, where coins will be burn to buy LAND in this VR world, what creates lower whole supply (as I understand)
Total supply of MANA coin is similar to supply of IOTA and also not mineable, what I think can grow this coin in long term easily even to prices of IOTA (5$ for example)
I think before the meeting price should grow to ~0.17$
Although there is small correction now, but by charts we can see upward trend
Seems like HODL for me

And what do you think about price of it?

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acteck99

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:16:41 AM

I think MANA is going to give us very good long-term benefits
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:35:52 AM

with 2,273,755,650 MANA in circulating and 2,805,886,393 MANA of total supply from this token
need very huge marketcap to hit $1 in 2018,
nothing impossible in crypto, but this is too hard to be true my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
CryptoNOK
Copper Member

Activity: 286

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:15:26 AM

If we all exit real life and go into VR life, it is gonna be easy.

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:14:21 AM

with 2,273,755,650 MANA in circulating and 2,805,886,393 MANA of total supply from this token
need very huge marketcap to hit $1 in 2018,
nothing impossible in crypto, but this is too hard to be true my friend

Its very hard to hit $1 as mentioned there are around 2.3 Billion Token circulating. But when we look at Ripple, somehow everything is possible  Tongue

As MANA will be burned when buying Land, lets see how much does the VR land world scales up with the purchase of MANA token
Tanhdoit

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:42:17 AM

Honestly, anything is possible in the cryptoworld. We saw huge gains last week with cardano from 2 cents to 50 cents on news of a roadmap? XRP just launched close to $1 and look at IotA even with the false news with microsoft partnership still at $3.60 from .50 cents. Decentraland has gain alot of attention and traction last couple of weeks and who know buying VR land can be a new thing. Cryptocurrency was once a pipe dream and look at it now. Definitely possible and I honestly have bought in.
TriggerHappyCoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:03:07 AM

$1 only is possible if the sale of VR-land goes trough the roof (burn tokens), ingaming purchase (burn tokens?) can only be done in MANA, re-sale of land can only be done in MANA (burn more tokens), and adopties through the crowd is enormous.

A lot of ‘ifs’, but still optimistic it will go up in value,! But $1, sadly no..
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:23:31 AM

doesn't seem to be a large amount of coins goes up it later. If indeed the rise may be only in small quantities only, or only a few percent only. Maybe at the end of 2018 could have even doubled.
stallkerx

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:56:57 PM

I think it's possible, with the burn occuring and the auction being opened again, it has chances of going to 1$. VR games will blow up next year.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:15:42 PM

There is a meeting today at 10 pm GMT, where coins will be burn to buy LAND in this VR world, what creates lower whole supply (as I understand)
Total supply of MANA coin is similar to supply of IOTA and also not mineable, what I think can grow this coin in long term easily even to prices of IOTA (5$ for example)
I think before the meeting price should grow to ~0.17$
Although there is small correction now, but by charts we can see upward trend
Seems like HODL for me

And what do you think about price of it?

Mana is one where in theory the price can grow infinitely, given the limited supply of land in the VR world in theory the price can rise infinitely and while I agree your theory is possible I wouldn't expect to see it. I don't think VR will really take off for another few years yet as it is still too pricey for most people.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:48:57 PM

Good question, but 1 year will not be enough if you ask me. Progress of development in VR will probably take more time than a single year to make decentralised virtual land valuable, but we have seen several examples of crazy profit from a bit underestimated coins, so why not.

I'm in MANA, but I bought it for long term (several years) and time will tell if it was an amazing idea or not that great investment.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:37:52 PM

I never thought that a project like Second Life would see so much demand. I think Chinese investors love this idea.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:16:26 AM

If you see their roadmap, next year there will be an update from them and I am sure the price of manna will experience the pump. In the next year I'm sure manna can reach $ 1 even more. We will see later.
iwillhodl (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Already 0.27$, started topic when it was 0.11$
I see steady growth on charts.

● ⚫ GIFcoin.io ⚫ ●
Gambling Investment Fund (http://gifcoin.io)
Working business ✔ 80% of net profit shared with Holders ✔
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: