Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 1795 times)
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:09:02 AM

when bitcoin was 8000$ people were asking if it was too late to buy and look where we are now.
this is my assessment:
POSITIVES: limited supply, greatest market cap, more and more adoption including futures traders
NEGATIVES: expensive to transfer, slow transactions, overloaded network
i would invest half you proposed amount and decide on the other half over the course of the next 2 weeks when you see what way the market goes.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

It depends on your budget it you can buy at least half or quarter of it. Check the growth of it, look and read articles about the market. And also about the return investment is hard to say because bitcoin is unstable.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
poliy1219

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:14:07 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a long-term plan. It is possible to make a lot of profit.
Because bitcoin always vibrate, this is too risky for short-term operations.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:58:00 AM

Of course buy, just holding bitcoin you multiply your investment capital.
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:19:06 AM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

It is always better to buy bitcoins because the price of bitcoin will keep increasing forever.So it make sense if we buy bitcoin now.
The price of bitcoin is too high now but in few year the price of bitcoin may reach $1M so when compared both price currenct price is too cheap.
Maybe it will give 30000% if your investment in long term like more than 10 years.

Forever means eternity and so, It cannot be said that the price of bitcoin will keep increasing forever. It sure will increase as a result of the constant growth in price and awareness gained. It is neither early nor too late to buy bitcoin now, if you choose to.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:24:12 AM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

it makes sense to buy bitcoin now before the price is flying high. I agree that the price is too high but fortunately, you can buy bitcoin with partial and not the whole 1 bitcoin. you can buy bitcoin in any part you want and make sure that you can buy at the down price. we don't know if its offer 30,000% in returns or not, as long as we still using bitcoin and try to increase the amount, I think in the future, we can see that we are making a huge profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
loyaswexrq8

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:26:33 AM

Bitcoin will constantly grow and now is the time to buy, who else doubts need to invest now in bitcoin.
Nebucadnezzar

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:28:12 AM

i think the price will grow but the most ppl jst trade with bitcoin and not use it. In the End it can be overpriced but theres no real value behind it. I hope in Future you can use Bitcoin more and more. So if you buy a Pizza for 7€ and the Bitcoin price is at 23000, the bitcoin you use should have that value and not lower. The Market is still very emotional.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:42:53 AM

Well it would make sense because from own point of view of market Bitcoin would reach on even $25k by this month or maybe by the coming of 2018. You can earn a profit of it, if bitcoin never reach that mark maybe altcoins would pump either as what I heard from many rumors.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:45:41 AM

I believe so, I think we steel can invest in Bitcoin (I am buying) as the market is still bullish.
kenjohannes26

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

As long as you are sure, the doubt will vanish. Indeed, the price of bitcoin at this time is very high, but we do not know the price of 5 years later like what.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

Because bitcoin is too much high and its become more higher many people wants to invest their bitcoin,because they think the rate will increase more. It make a sense if bitcoin will more increase, but we dont predict when it decrease or increase. So if you want to invest in bitcoin just take the risk if the rate will decrease .

drakegon (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:09:53 PM

People had this exact same thought and question when bitcoin was at $300 and look at where it is now.
So it will always make sense to buy bitcoin depending upon your holding strategy. If its a long term then you can buy anytime, but if you are into just day trading and quick profit, then you'll have to think about when is the best time to buy and sell.

Yes, but now we are getting closer to the money limit the world has. There are ~350 Trilion Dollars in the world. Bitcoin won't have all of it. It will soon have 1 Trillion. If I buy now, I won't have that 30 000% return.
Annihilus

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:12:26 PM

if earning money make sense to you, then you can buy bitcoins at any time, the price is new high at all times, it will go to a high place that more than people can imagine
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

Lol of course it will not offer 30 000% returns but people still buy bitcoins right now. It's all about speculation, people thought the price of bitcoin will keep going high. In my opinion it's better to don't buy bitcoins for now, because the price is already reach $18,000. I'm afraid a correction will come.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

In the near future bitcoin it makes sense to buy always. Even if it is at the peak of value, it will cost even more in six months. Pay attention to the proportion of its growth for 5-7 years. Wink

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:59:40 PM

I think you need to wait a bit for the price go dip a bit but not on its highest price. We cannot say how will the price go down this month but there's a possibility to increase much more. Once you bought Bitcoin, just hold it for a month or two because the increase will continue until Feb 2018 as I've read the news but still we cannot predict what will happen in the future. For me, just wait for a dip or a bit low price to buy Bitcoin. I suggest, you need to read the news so that you will get an idea on when to buy. Just be patient and wait for the perfect timing to buy. Also, don't be afraid to take a risk as this is form part of trading. Just enjoy and have fun.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:01:20 PM

yes it makes more sense if you bought bitcoin, at this rate , bitcoin price is totally too high to get involve/invest, but im pretty sure that your investment in bitcoin will grow up to 200% in return, because as you can see, from the past (few months later) bitcoin price pump and hit these all time price hike ($18k) and its toward now to hit $20k by this year end. so if you have more doubts about buying bitcoin, it is up to you if you will buy/invest in bitcoin.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

Hi,

Maybe not 30.000%..
But you know there are many investments that are more profitable over the short-term than bitcoin. If you invest, maybe you should look further, not only considering profits but also what bitcoin allows..

A whole part of the community is trying to build new businesses, develop new opportunities and fight for more freedom. Not just individual profit  Wink

Last, no one can grant you potential profit. If you buy bitcoin only for trading.. well buy only what you can afford to lose and good luck!

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:05:49 PM

30,000 % return? are you serious? if you bought bitcoin at 1 USD your are already at 17,000 % return. but for now i think it is impossible to say.

I dont think bitcoin will reach 1 million usd because the financial industry would not allow that to happen.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: