Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 1795 times)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:15:57 PM

Now its high time to buy bitcoin. It has proved its value, but before doing that, analyze the history market to buy at the lower price for the moment. Good luck.

Maybe as a newbie like me, I would not put the interest to buy bitcoin now because I needed to learn more about tradings or whatsoever now. Time will take as long process and even though the proved value spoke on the current profitable price, well it still needs learning so that I will have proper knowledge with regards on trading.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:20:02 PM

This question have been asked several times in this forum. Every time the price rise, there are many people who are hesitant about buying bitcoin. I think now we are at the same situation and Bitcoin price will rise and rise. So, Buy bitcoin as much as you can afford.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:22:36 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?
I think dont purchase a bitcoin at this moment because it is too high to afford it just wait until the time has come that bitcoin will go back to its normal value.

ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?
I think dont purchase a bitcoin at this moment because it is too high to afford it just wait until the time has come that bitcoin will go back to its normal value.

I have heard this so many times. ''Bitcoin is expensive now and you should wait'' But bitcoin price have risen after that again and those who wait, have to buy it at higher prices after a while.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:50:10 PM

In my opinion buying bitcoins will always be worthwhile, but you should be aware that this market is very volatile and not every new investor has the right profile to withstand these large swings that can lead to the price up or down 20% or more in question of hours.

But if you think you have enough guts to buy bitcoin now, I'm sure you'll have a great long-term reward, although that 30,000% you're looking for seems absolutely unrealistic in any investment instrument you seek.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:58:11 PM

It would be non sense if you don't buy bitcoins now as bitcoin is a long term player and it will surely give you higher rewards in future so if you have excess money and looking for investment then bitcoin is the best place as it can give you much higher returns in compare to any other investment products as no one knows how high it can go in near future.
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:45:37 PM

People still buying bitcoin at this price because they are expecting higher prices. Maybe not 30 000% but it's a granted and safe investment.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:51:06 PM

I do not think it makes sense, maybe you can try observing bitcoin prices at the end of 2017, because I see that bitcoin sat down.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:54:25 PM

I will suggest you to buy now if you have any amount of money and do not worry for the price right now because it is still a very lower price if we think about the future price. The recent investors will be very lucky and they will be the millionaires of the future and any other person who will not invest right now will regret that why not they invested.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:55:40 PM

This question have been asked several times in this forum. Every time the price rise, there are many people who are hesitant about buying bitcoin. I think now we are at the same situation and Bitcoin price will rise and rise. So, Buy bitcoin as much as you can afford.

There are several times repeat this question as they ask when the right time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin price increases more so buy it if it is affordable for you. There is no chance to by low like on the past few months. We think that it is already expensive that time and will wait and wait until we notice that it turn to be more expensive.

patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:11:19 PM

In my case I am buying bitcoins even at this relatively high price because I am convinced that by 2018 the price of bitcoin will skyrocket to unsuspected levels as many are predicting due to the interest it is generating in the big markets. If today I buy at $17,000 and the price reaches $50,000, I will be earning a fantastic 300% in 2018.
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:20:00 PM

It would be non sense if you don't buy bitcoins now as bitcoin is a long term player and it will surely give you higher rewards in future so if you have excess money and looking for investment then bitcoin is the best place as it can give you much higher returns in compare to any other investment products as no one knows how high it can go in near future.

Yes it does at the moment because the price is positive for bitcoin market.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:28:11 PM

I do not think it makes sense, maybe you can try observing bitcoin prices at the end of 2017, because I see that bitcoin sat down.

Sure, keep observing till you see the market smash through the $50k level. It's basically like how people were expecting the $10k level to be a point of massive resistance from where the market would 'definitely' go down. Waiting for that to happen resulted in a price that we in today's time experience, so observing in a bullish market will likely only end up working against you. In some cases, especially in a market as bullish as the one we're in right now, you have to pull the trigger sooner than usual to not miss out too much -- every single day you choose to wait can result in the market to be $500-$1000 more expensive.
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:59:57 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 12:50:30 AM by HasHe

Earlier,we didn't expect bitcoin price to rise from $1,000 to $5,000 in the beginning of the year and then from $5,000 to $17,000 within few months.The positive thing is that even wall street firms ave changed their attitude admitting that bitcoin is unstoppable and the huge media exposure which bitcoin is getting nowadays.

Its already predicted that bitcoin would continue to move in bullish trend.If bitcoin price soon reaches $25,000,then those who stayed away would have to regret.If we see the price history,we could see that bitcoin has never disappointed its users except some situations like Mt.Gox and bitcoin was not widely spread at that time having a very small market cap.But now,it has users widely spread over the world ad having such a big marketcap so that even if such incidents happen,it would not affect bitcoin price.So,just board on in to the flight or you would have to miss a delightful journey.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:16:16 AM

Now its high time to buy bitcoin. It has proved its value, but before doing that, analyze the history market to buy at the lower price for the moment. Good luck.

Maybe as a newbie like me, I would not put the interest to buy bitcoin now because I needed to learn more about tradings or whatsoever now. Time will take as long process and even though the proved value spoke on the current profitable price, well it still needs learning so that I will have proper knowledge with regards on trading.

Even the newbie like you can make a investment in bitcoin yes you need to learn the basic procedure of bitcoin how it work the important of investing to cryptocurrency this will give you idea on how to earn a passive income in this crypto world.
You will notice that buying a bitcoin make sense to every holder/inverstor who put their money in this digital cash even the price are so high theres a lot of people continue to buy bitcoin because they all know the potential of having btc in there wallet.
jesusvs_dots

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:17:23 AM

If you expect to hold at least til half next year I think is a very good investment to be made. 30K returns is not possible with it's current price.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:10:37 AM

it is currently to buy bitcoin that the price is too high it is somewhat unreasonable. but for the next year the price will be even higher.

cozk

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:12:52 AM

In 2011 i was told no. I was told Bitcoin is dead.

See today.

There is your answer.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:54:42 AM

I can understand that after a huge price rally, everyone is rushing with their money to invest in Bitcoin but like I always suggest, don't focus on what you can gain but consider what you might lose down the road and invest the amount which you can afford to lose and anything other than that is a profit for you. As far as price is concerned, I am expecting a correction in the price soon so buying for the short term is not a wise decision in my opinion. I am expecting a good performance in the long run but I am also aware of the risk factor that can lead up to 100% loss so be careful with your decision.
maxxdxx

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:01:17 PM

If the past week has been any example along with all the price bloat from the people that just jumped on the ship, if there’s a sharp dip and those new buyers panic sell then you could get back on the train at a great price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: