Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 1795 times)
vainhaver

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:27:55 PM

Now its high time to buy bitcoin. It has proved its value, but before doing that, analyze the history market to buy at the lower price for the moment. Good luck.

Agreed. I also think it is time to buy even more because all indicators are showing that bitcoin is going to hit 20K first and keep on its journey.

yes i will buy more bitcoin now and sell them fast after price 20,000$.

bitcoin is easy and good way to make some extra income

BROBOT          █▐   YOUR PERSONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY CHATBOT   ▌█          BROBOT      
Choose your favourite messaging platform     》 Facebook Messenger     》 Slack     》 Telegram
═══   |  ANN Thread  |  FacebookTelegramExecutive summary  | SlackTwitterBounty  |   ═══
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:44:33 PM

Anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin, because anytime it will increase its value and that means it can give you big profit for your investment, just monitor its price when the time reaches its peak price or your price you wish to sell your bitcoin.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:10:11 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

it depend on our point of view i think. to those who have buy bitcoin in the early time for a lower price, buying bitcoin at this high price does not seem to make any sense. but to those who believe that it will keep on increasing, there is no reason not to buy bitcoin, at any price. to get 30.000 % return you need to be a little patient, as i it may take years to achieve.
Expecting a return of 30.000% is really too optimistic, because no business in the world promises you reward this high, but here I would like to make my point is its still not late at all to invest in the bitcoins. Even at this moment you purchase the 0.01 unit of the bitcoin, there are likely chances that you will get a good return from it. Predictions are already there and demands are increasing day by day.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:28:29 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high?[...]

Probably people thought same thing when price was about 50$

Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

Hard to know, and probably hard to achieve, but I think about 3000% return is still real to do (ofc not surely)

people also thought the same when the price was 1k. that went badly for lot of people, at the wrong time.

there is a lot of risk in buying in at this price. speculate, if you know how to day trade, but buying now for the long term hold might not be the safest thing you could do right now. understand that there are people that purchased in 2017 alone, that will be willing to liquidate at this level of profit. also consider there is a officially traded futures market now, and that there is an active, easy way to make bets against the success of bitcoin. the entire real estate industry was felled in this manner (US).

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:47:56 PM

Anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin, because anytime it will increase its value and that means it can give you big profit for your investment, just monitor its price when the time reaches its peak price or your price you wish to sell your bitcoin.
This time I consider to be the appropriate one since the price now had become over 18000$ is still heading further. I think it will make up to 20k in the coming week and is believed it will hit the mark of 25k in the beginning of new year. So, it's better to invest in them right now as it is an opportunity to get a great amount profit in the near future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
babay_ko

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

I think there is a sense in any case because the profit will be minimal though it will be. Remember in a year you will regret that did not start today.

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:25:59 PM

The same questions have been asked when it reached $1k then $2k then so on and on.
Look, if you have really did something to know more about bitcoin history and also the price chart it will be easier.

You can only risk your own money then try to be positive about it. Dont look back, just keep moving forward.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:28:59 PM

As long as the bitcoin is not yet completely mined I think it still makes sense to buy bitcoin now because if bitcoin is all mined then bitcoin will become a rare crypto so it will make the price will soar. If you want to buy bitcoin now do not think big profits first because the benefits we get depends on us how our strategy in processing the bitcoin.
Cammo01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

Hard to say, but I think it's still got value at market rate.. we thought $4000 was crazy a few months back!
antagonist

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:30:57 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

why you need 30 thousands prcent returns ? 200% no enough for you ?
my freind buy today , in 5 year you will see that is most intelligent decision you make in entire financial lfe
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:35:34 PM

It is always a logical thing to do. Go out there and buy bitcoins even if the price today is a bit skewed. Because any time this month, bitcoins will still increase in price. So the earlier you buy today, the more of your money's worth you'll get on the passing days of your buying.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:38:33 PM

Now its high time to buy bitcoin. It has proved its value, but before doing that, analyze the history market to buy at the lower price for the moment. Good luck.
Exactly i might not buy it as it was too high now and it was scary when it drop anytime. The bitcoin price before was too far now. You must be aware on it when you want to buy bitcoin this time. But I suggest to just hold what bitcoin you have and see what will happen next. It was risky now to buy bitcoin as its value was unbelievable nowz

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:38:45 PM

Buying bitcoin may now be expensive compared to previous years, but if we look ahead I'm sure the price is still very cheap.

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:58:05 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 04:20:09 PM by christian07

Yes it make sense because you can earn btc here in forum so your not going to risk money that is the sense of the question,i think also buy bitcoin now is good anytime because it continue to grow.Moreover in the future i think bitcoin price will be so high that we can't imagine like $30000 or it will be gone that's all because it getting low also.
spinach98

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

It really make sense if you buy bitcoin now because as we all see that bitcoin price right now is rapidly increasing so if you buy now and will just with of its value to double or triple its price before you sell it then youll be able to earn big and get rich.Although bitcoin price is volatile but right not the price is more increasing and less in decreasing so its better to buy now or never.Dont wait for the time that youll regret that you dont buy bitcoin now because bitcoin is the key to your success.
braveheart

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:06:37 PM

I would buy now as long as you are willing to hold on to it for some time.
I think there has to be a correction at some point. Who knows when that could be.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

Buying bitcoin just increases your chances for long-term profit, the price is now very high, but do not look at the price, look at the potential bitcoin in the future.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:19:53 PM

Maybe.. just maybe. I was thinking he same months back, if it is still make sense to buy because the price is laready high. I was waiting for a huge dip but the price went higher and higher and the price now is amazing. Hopefully somehow it would still make us profitable to buy bitcoin.
khaldrogon

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:28:15 PM

although bitcoin are expensive atm many of the traders stated bitcoin reach 5X for minimum in 2021, hence better late than never
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:32:58 PM

you can clearly see that from the time that this topic was created bitcoin price has gone up a lot more! which means if OP invested even a little money into bitcoin, he would already be in a big profit!

but i should also mention that you should never fall for the hype. as someone who believes in bitcoin i will always say buy and forget about it for years and come back to see how it had done. but also because i understand bitcoin (more or less) i tell you be careful about how much you invest. it is still risky.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: