Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:59:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 1798 times)
Rajatruck

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:48:48 PM

Buy bitcoin now yes it makes sense, so much evolution potential
ichwifhfz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:00:02 PM

It's not too late to buy bitcoin at any time, but for now you can wait and wait for some time. Perhaps the price of bitcoin will be lower.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:08:02 AM

i think you should not buy bitcoin as the price is very high.you better wait for the dump of bitcoin and then you can buy.otherwise it will be very risk for you to get profit from bitcoin.
Well I will too advise the same as bitcoins prices have gone too much high in the market and people enjoy making a lot of profits from bitcoins. What I will suggest you is that you should definitely wait for the dump period in the market when prices of crypto are failing and then invest in bitcoins according to your strength. Although volatility remains there but still bitcoins are better option than other crypto currencies.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:41:01 AM

May be, as the fork cooming soon and you will be able to receive the same amount of the new coins on the market. Before the fork you can buy the BTC and after sell it. Just play the game of coins.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:44:36 AM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

It would be making sense to but bitcoin now as because the best time to but it is now and also now that the price is starting to change and stabilize a bit it would be great if people can now invest on it and then hold down the fort as a fork is cooming around
yangjun1991

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:02:07 AM

I think if we just focus at the price this might affect your trust to invest at cryptoworld, if we cannot fully understand the value of this affect we cannot truly adjust our self into the next generation. act now before it's too late.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:24:06 AM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

For me the best time to buy bitcoin is before the end of the year, because i think that after the vacation of those investors the price of bitcoin will pump again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:27:13 AM

It would be making sense to but bitcoin now as because the best time to but it is now and also now that the price is starting to change and stabilize a bit it would be great if people can now invest on it and then hold down the fort as a fork is cooming around
The fork also cause to the increasing of bitcoin price, its always profitable to buy bitcoin as long as you don't sell it in the lower price. We need to think smartly  to face any condition, it will relsult a benefit.

methereums

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:30:12 AM

Yes because the bitcoin price is now bellow $15k and rising.
Liquid01

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:37:04 AM

this is very high price, if you want to buy bitcoin look in bitcoin market that the price is affordable for you

wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:32:22 AM

It's still not too late, still you can buy Bitcoin to hold and sell it when the price goes up. Bitcoin prices can still rise again, and it will be profitable for you.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:02:05 AM

Yes, now is a great time to buy a bitcoin, because the prices are going down and now bitcoin price will up again. But to get retrun until 30 000%, I don't think it is possible or not.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:11:46 AM

Yes, now is a great time to buy a bitcoin, because the prices are going down and now bitcoin price will up again. But to get retrun until 30 000%, I don't think it is possible or not.

I think you need to wait a moment to buy bitcoin because it seems the price want to down again and maybe it will down too deep but I hope it will not. it is always better if you can analyze the trend in the chart so you can determine what price you can buy although we could make a wrong price, at least we have a clue in what price we can enter to buy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:12:38 AM

I think you need to wait a moment to buy bitcoin because it seems the price want to down again and maybe it will down too deep but I hope it will not. it is always better if you can analyze the trend in the chart so you can determine what price you can buy although we could make a wrong price, at least we have a clue in what price we can enter to buy.

it seems to have to wait for bitcoin correction is finished because at this time bitcoin prices are very vulnerable to drop, at the end of 2017 it seems the bitcoin players who have gained more than 100% profit have taken profit and wait for the right moment to buy bitcoin again, or you too can learn to analyze bitcoin graph so you can know at what price you should buy bitcoin.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:25:07 AM

According to me it's right to buy bitcoin because of now the price of bitcoin getting lower and hopefully after 2018 it will increase aging.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:29:35 AM

In any market there is always a fluctuation of prices. BTC is not excepted in it. Just buy a BTC when the price is drop and wait for few days definitely the price will rise again in a few numbers then dispose it.

In business you don't need to gain in high profit in a single deal. Little by little is good as long it continues.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:38:58 AM

with the current price you still have a chance to buy bitcoin, I think the current price is still able to get profit because bitcoin price will surely rise again

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:42:08 AM

It always have and always will. Bitcoin has a great potential in it and it is improving as the day passes. Its price fluctuates day by day, having a good strategy and patience while buying and selling will give a worthy profit in a short period of time.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:47:22 AM

I would say yes, if it's disposable income, but no, if it's money that you need.

sent from my X6
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:51:42 AM

Bitcoin is still a good investment, you will get a good profit with it. However you won´t get huge ROIs like the first investors (+1000%) but 100-200% is possible and if you compare it with other assets, it´s great.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: