Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 1798 times)
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:57:25 AM

Go buy bitcoin now before it is too late. Bitcoin has already a high value maybe you are a little too late but bitcoin will go pump and pump in this incoming year. You can see that bitcoin has a potential and a stable marketin, this factor can say that bitcoin has great oppurtunity to invest with. With this current price, you will able to have a profits if the bitcoin will rise again. You should learn how the bitcoin runs into the marketing world. You should learn to the risk in investing in bitcoin.

irienoodles

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:23 AM

I think you should wait for a dip,
Its price is very high this time of year.
There will be times where it will go down
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

Howdy drakegon! At the time I answer this inquiry the cost is at 18k wherein the earlier week it offers more than 20k. Along these lines it is a decent time to purchase as of now when the cost is low. I trust that following seven days when the CME future contract is sufficiently steady the cost will again take off to another untouched high. In any case, on the off chance that you are getting some information about the 30k% expansion, I think it isn't reachable inside a year. 2017 year alone the value surge at around 1,500% as I gauge.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

If you believe in Bitcoin, then yes go ahead and buy Bitcoin now. The price now is high as compared to few years back but the price might be much higher few years later.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:36:48 PM

Yes, it does. Bitcoin is a long-term investment and as you can see bitcoin reached it's ATH at $20,000 and it went down before the year ends. If you trust bitcoin will grow more this year, you should buy now and hold it for a long time. Bitcoin is really profitable, just see how people who started early became rich.
Johndamba21

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

Right now, bitcoin's at a low of about 13,500 and its been fluctuating around this price action. With the optimism of a lot of investors, the market capital will grow with bitcoin as its driving force Cheesy (HOPEFULLY)
Lei Crypto bounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

How long would you hold your bitcoin? Best time to sell?
Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now?

no one really knows when to give up of holding our bitcoin stock it's hard to tell,
but you can answer it , it is the question of only of how much
you really want to get outon bitcoin and how much you are really needing in your life ,
and in this you will determining all of your needs and want and if you already
to compute it then probably you'll have the answer
when to get out on you holding plan,
greed is dangerous you should have your jump in plan and jump out plan (Cash out)
because crypto currency are is still on it's babe state
price is very volatile /unpredictable, it is better to plan out
your hard earn investment than to regret later..

my plan of cashing out in bitcoin i guess is
when bitcoin value reach $110000 dollars each.
this is just my Cash out plan , i don't want to get caught on emotional hype ,
i have been experience it many times and it brings me
many sorrow experiencing all of that, but it gives
me understanding on how to deal with investing and when to pull out my investment  Smiley

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

It is always better to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has shown this from last one year, that it is the highest return giving currency. Bitcoin  was around $19500 in the middle of December. Now due to profit booking and year end festival season it has come down to $13000. Its a good opportunity for investors to jump in. Because investors who have booked their profits will again enter and start their buying. So this is the best time to buy bitcoin currency.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

if buying bitcoin now seems to be too late and unreasonable, because the price is too high hopefully there will be time bitcoin will reach a price below $ 500 again so I can buy as much bitcoin as possible.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

yes it does not matter if you want to buy bitcoin now because I've heard that by the year 2018 bitcoin prices will go back up very extreme. and certainly will remain profitable.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

Surely yes. Buying bitcoin is always make a sense for you are not letting the opportunity passed by only from your hand. Always remember that bitcoin holds always the good future.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

I think so...in recent time Bitcoin has become a trusted platform and The price has raised up again. I believe that Bitcoin is one of the most profitable platforms so that people are getting engaged in this system day by day. 30000% return is a huge number but I am sure that Bitcoin will provide a large number of profit in the coming months. So anyone can be attached to this system with a spirit.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

of course it makes sense to buy bitcoin right now because I think bitcoin prices are now declining when compared to last month's price of around $ 20k, this might be a good time to invest in bitcoin as the next few months bitcoin prices may increase.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

It definitely is good and wise to buy bitcoins now because bitcoins now are so cheap. Unlike last year when it reach $20,000. So if you want to buy now, go buy a lot of bitcoins. I am confident that bitcoins will make a comeback on 2018.

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

I think there is no problem in buying bitcoin at this point of time. The price will soon increase now that there is a prediction that bitcoin will reach an even more higher price this 2018. The case will be like this, more people will invest and it will be more popular so the demand will increase and the presiction is not impossible.

It is always better to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has shown this from last one year, that it is the highest return giving currency. Bitcoin  was around $19500 in the middle of December. Now due to profit booking and year end festival season it has come down to $13000. Its a good opportunity for investors to jump in. Because investors who have booked their profits will again enter and start their buying. So this is the best time to buy bitcoin currency.

Exactly. Last year they say that it will reach that target price and a lot of people just laugh it off. Now is a really great time. The price might be high but the return for long term investment will soon be worth it. Just hold.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀