Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:01:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 1798 times)
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

Everyday is a new day yes ofcourse it make sense to buy Bitcoin now it's price value keep on moving even if it dump Bitcoin price value doubles every several months.Some authorities says that Bitcoin will bit up $100 000, other says about $1 000 000 for 1 BTC. It depends on your strategy weather to buy or not BTC now, but I think it worth trying in way if you don’t spend all your money on BTC.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

Yes, If ever I have enough money to invest I guarantee you that I will buy bitcoin because I'm planning for a long term hold may 1 or 2 years that would be profitable even if not I will not regret it at least I'll try to progress.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Yes, If ever I have enough money to invest I guarantee you that I will buy bitcoin because I'm planning for a long term hold may 1 or 2 years that would be profitable even if not I will not regret it at least I'll try to progress.
The price of Bitcoin almost touched the $10,000 market level today, which is a pointer to the fact that bullish pressure is beginning to mount one more time and like it has always been with Bitcoin in times past, we would likely be seeing a retest and surpassing of the previous ATH not far from now. So a best buy would have been soon after price dropped below the $6,000 level and started to retrace. All the same, since we are actually looking for price to retest the $19,000 level and surge even beyond, I think the present rate of almost $10,000 is still a good buy.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

I think bitcoin is a super thing to make you rich. Just use your brain to be succeed. Bitcoin have reached that’s high position of price some days ago and now that has come down to almost half of that then why will you not buy bitcoin. In my opinion, this is a good time to buy that and keep hold till it has reached at high price again.

This coin changes its price at a regular interval and sometimes its price goes high and sometimes its price falls and no one can predict what will happen at next. But you can be sure that if its price falls then it will surely increase its price at future. just you have to be patient and keep holding your coin until the days have come. You can invest there if you have the proper ability but you have to make sure that it will not effect on you seriously if there any accident occurs with your money.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

I think yes, it is a great time to buy Bitcoin, take advanrtage of the dip buy as much as you can, look closely and its value is slowly increasing, so buy now so you won't regret later. Smiley

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

well I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is now fairly cheap and I'm sure that in the future bitcoin prices will definitely return to normal even up

yes true. it does make sense because now really is the right time to buy bitcoin and hodl because the price now is a lot cheaper compare to before. it will pump up again sooner before it pumps ip make sure to buy some and hodl.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

Yes of course.
For me, you should buy now and stop contemplating whether to buy it now or later.
Bitcoin is slowly rising but still unstable, go and buy now.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
SummonKing2

Merit: 128

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?
There is so much to do when you buy bitcoin now as much as it is now and it's too much sense, you can make it just as you would buy a bitcoin then invest in an investment site and of course you'll be able to spot it when the bitcoin is high of value to double the bitcoin you get.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

Seeing this question the first thing that comes in my mind is the phrase "Better late then never"
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?
There is so much to do when you buy bitcoin now as much as it is now and it's too much sense, you can make it just as you would buy a bitcoin then invest in an investment site and of course you'll be able to spot it when the bitcoin is high of value to double the bitcoin you get.

I think if he wants to make a high profit, he needs to wait for a long time because we do not yet increase for the price and there will be a time to see the price is increased. it is better to save more bitcoin if we still have money so our amount of bitcoin can increase too and we only need to wait the price is back to increase again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:37:09 PM

Bitcoin does not make sense to sell now. I think next month the crypto money market will dominate the favorable weather. Long-term investment will bring new riches to the world.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

I will even tell more that now it is necessary to buy BTC on a rinka such sag so far if to trust news, then will be big пaмп in the summer on cryptocurrency therefore buy and don't think even
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

You should while you can. But Take time to observe the market and wait till its price became more affordable. With that you can expand your profit gain the time it will rise. Considering Bitcoin community is continuously expanding, It mean lot of people are supporting it. Bitcoin proved that it can regain it value from deep.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

You should while you can. But Take time to observe the market and wait till its price became more affordable. With that you can expand your profit gain the time it will rise. Considering Bitcoin community is continuously expanding, It mean lot of people are supporting it. Bitcoin proved that it can regain it value from deep.

I agree considering that bitcoin price right now is a little bit cheaper compared to its price before.  If you will buy right now and its price went up, you will earn a lot of money.  Just being patient is the key to become successful in bitcoin and nit only with it but same as to any other investment.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

it will make sense buying bitcoins now and you should buy it while you can before it gets higher price. It is better to buy bitcoin now considering it is more cheaper to buy it than before. The price may be unstable for now but for sure it will rise up again sooner or later.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
parassinghal

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

As you can see that the price of bitcoin is quiet less compare to its highest value. So definitely it make sense to buy the bitcoin now and sell them when the price will be quiet high.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

I think it doesn't make sense for another 30,000 % anymore haha, still it's a far volatile, risky and highly rewarding investment that you could get into easily these days. Bitcoin could buy you other alts in which really could get up 30,000 %, TOO. It's never too late when blockchains are still not capitalising big industries, we'll see for at least 5 years from now

domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:36:48 PM

makes sense buying bitcoin now?
if I think yes of course, why not?
Because this is our chance to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is down, if you believe in bitcoin definitely go back bitcoin just wait and always see the bitcoin development that will make you gain profit. Smiley
MaxKnoblauch

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

It is never a bad time to buy bitcoin . You are definitely going to get some profit sooner or later . you can double it if you hold for a year.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:38:12 AM

Of course it makes sense to buy Bitcoin now because we won't know its future price, it may be more valuable. These years, we've seen its varying prices. If we invest now preferably when its price is low then we could earn a lot from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: