Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:31:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now?  (Read 1798 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

I think if you still have money, you can buy bitcoin right now before the price increase higher and you don't have any chance to buy bitcoin at a low price. many people still buy bitcoin since they think that the bitcoin price now is fair enough to buy and they can use it for other things to try to grow their bitcoin. it makes sense if sometimes we feel confused to decide in how much we want to buy but I think whatever price you buy, in the end, you will see that your money will be double for a long time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

I was supposed to buy a bitcoin now at a cheaper price and I'm planning to hodl it in a few months for my investment, if I gain here to get a profit I will buy a alts coin a different coin in a market or in ico

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
dy1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

if u buy in low prize is will increase so there is no problem to buy bitcoin now Wink
Sky5678

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

Bitcoin's price will never be stabilize as it is running on a decentralized system where governance does not exist, no regulation and laws applied. I think people and investors are just playing it safe because the spike from last year is expected to have a downfall afterwards which happened earlier this year. Don't worry the price will rise i think in the 2nd quarter of the year.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?
If you want to ask if investing in bitcoin can give you a 30, 000-percent return, I can't give you an accurate answer. I don't think investing in bitcoin is right for you. What you need to know is that investing in bitcoin is risky, and it's not guaranteed to make money. Bitcoin is not a machine for making money.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

It depends on whether the price will go up or down and this is something that you probably don't know so if you want to take a chance you may make a profit but equally you could make a loss.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

Bitcoin's price will never be stabilize as it is running on a decentralized system where governance does not exist, no regulation and laws applied. I think people and investors are just playing it safe because the spike from last year is expected to have a downfall afterwards which happened earlier this year. Don't worry the price will rise i think in the 2nd quarter of the year.

why not? of course its possible.  bitcoin can still become stable if all of the people who uses and invest on it wont sell or spend thier coins but i think thats imposible to happen because some of us do always need cash in order to buy their needs and important things in life such as foods, medicine , clothes , etc. yet if people can learn how to save thier coins just like they did in fiat money , for sure bitcoin wont be less volatile.

@op yes it does makes sense to buy bitcoin as long as you have the money to buy it. i do also recomend to purchase it today because bitcoin is still on a dip phase again and for sure itll be back again tommorow if you dont hurry.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Does it make any sense to buy Bitcoin now? Isn't the price too high? Will it ever offer 30 000% returns?

if we are talking about bitcoin price now, yes.
you can buy bitcoin now because bitcoin market is on the red now.
you just need to patient before sell it, so you can earn much.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

it is make sense now because bitcoin and crypto market is red.
buying when red means you buy at the low price. just hold it until the price back, and sell it.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
LSimers313

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

Yes If you buy now at some point you will make profit
No one can predict when. Thats just the way bitcoin is Smiley
but you must believe in Bitcoin before you enter
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

The market vary so basicly it's always the good timing for buying, just depending on your possibilities, how much are you willing to invest and how much profit you expect. At this very moment price is rather low and it's convenient time to buy especialy for short term investment. If you buy now you will not get wrong.

malaj
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

in fact no one can predict future bitcoin prices and can not be ascertained or provide assurance that it can go up to the target that you say because of the bitcoin movement only in the motion of some news from the media.

wuhanyan21

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Better to buy now at 9k than buy at 20k. Buy in batches, slowly.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

this would make sense if you buy bitcoin now. It's better to buy bitcoin now considering it's cheaper to buy it than before which is fairly expensive. Maybe the current price of bitcoin is unstable that sometimes decreases and that sometimes goes up, but surely it will rise again even can rise height.  Grin
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

back on last desember prices that reaching $19.000, present bitcoin price considered as cheap, so if you want to buy now, its make sense and its best time to buy.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

i think this is a good time to buy bitcoin but you should not rush in buying bitcoin right away but wait for a little longer because rightnow the market is veru unstable, many bad news keep coming, it is too hard to predict the price can be in the future, so it is not safe for traders, i suggest you should wait until bitcoin become more stable in next few weeks before start buying it.

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

No, I suggest that you don't buy bitcoins when its price is high but instead wait for the market to undergo correction or crashes in that way it would offer you higher percentage of returns and will lessen the risks for your investments.

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

Well right now we are at very interesting point of Bitcoins evaluation, the big bubble bursted and right now market cant decide which way to go, up or down. I believe that it will there is a bit bigger chance to go up than down  right now.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

I think the price is a little bit higher than the previous value but I think it makes sense if you but bitcoin now because when will you buy? when bitcoin's price is too much higher than ever? Ad I think you can buy bitcoin as of now's value so grab the opportunity.
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

Yes, this is perfect time to buy bitcoin, because its value now is very low, and eventually, maybe in few weeks or months, its value will rise again, and you will earn some money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: