Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin predictions for end of 2017  (Read 285 times)
zachlovescryptos (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:28:11 AM

Do you guys agree with the theory that as litecoin begins to reach oversold levels at around 250 USD, that it will begin to pick up pace again as volume increases?
My own prediction is around $300 for the end of the year as ethereum and bitcoin markets are still slow and people are starting to here more about litecoin, and now is a good buy because of its current dip
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

Hmm.. I don`t think LTC will grow much soon.. It`s just have made about x2 and even more, so I would not expect any LTC skyrocket in the nearest observable future

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

litecoin will not be riding high again at the end of this year and will even tend to go down than before.
japaninja

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:42:49 AM

I don't even understand why litecoin is already valued at $200+ when it has no new features that bitcoin doesn't have. Please don't tell me faster and cheaper transactions because ALL other altcoins are faster and cheaper than bitcoin right now. Litecoin is just a clone. I predict it's value will stay where it is or go even lower by the end of 2017.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:46:09 AM

^
The amount of LTC is four times as much the number of bitcoin and thus you can expect it to have a quarter of its value. Do not call it a clone because there are so many different features with respect to the former coin. Team is also very active in the community. I do foreseen a brighter future.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:20:32 AM

How about futures on LTC in Chicago, if they become real it could easily reach 1000 IMHO.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:02:44 PM

This is very unpredictable but I think like other coins Litecoin will sure stay on the track like the movement of other coins it has a certain movement like what bitcoin has shown recently but in a certain pump correction will take advantage soon, let's just wait if there are resistance or a continued bullish trend, we are preparing for a storm that is coming end of the year and litecoin may dip in a certain level but it will spring and have a momentum back up.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:16:03 PM

That's possible. But i don't think Litcoin will hit that price before the year ends. I don't even k ow why Litecoin pumped up that hard. But i expect it will drop as soon as Bitcoin price surged again. And that's on December 18. This year is all on Bitcoin.

How about futures on LTC in Chicago, if they become real it could easily reach 1000 IMHO.

Is this true? Have not heard this news before. Litecoin will skyrocket if that happens. But i think Bitcoin Cash (BCC/BCH) has the potential to be added on CME.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:25:31 PM

I think that now after this growth is predictable to wait for the pullback. I think after the price almost reached $ 350 now could fall in the area of 180-240 dollars. This is my prediction for the end of the year. There are 2 weeks left. I think now investors are a bit calmer but after NG again begin to invest. and maybe soon we will see litecoin at $ 1000 and more

kohlicool54

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:45:02 PM

Litecoin have all the potential in the world to dominate BTC . It's has already passed 6 sweet years. It's expected to expose any time and it happened.
You can not expect much more from that for now.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:46:23 PM

litecoin prediction at the end of 2017 will be better considering this coin shows better results and good price, litecoin position in my opinion can be equated with ethereum because equally have good position in cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:49:28 PM

People talking about $1000 and shit but I just look into the prices regarding btc-ltc... I hope btc won't skyrocket more while ltc rises a bit more up. Why? Cause I was so dumb to buy an L3+ at 0.8btc, bitmain took months to deliver and I'm just crossing my fingers that I can make 0.8btc back at least. But that likely won't happen... An even worse story you wanna hear? I bought a SECOND HAND contract, for CHEAP, from hashflare at 2.44btc for 550mh/s... Now just picking up pebbles. I'll never see that much btc again. Been 6 months and just made 0.75btc from it. Going lower and lower everyday as ltc price drops and difficulty rises. Shit... So I just hope we'll be seeing some strong ltc prices against btc that I can at least make a little money back out of it. Damn I was so dumb... Smiley

Altcoinster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:59:28 PM

Do you guys agree with the theory that as litecoin begins to reach oversold levels at around 250 USD, that it will begin to pick up pace again as volume increases?
My own prediction is around $300 for the end of the year as ethereum and bitcoin markets are still slow and people are starting to here more about litecoin, and now is a good buy because of its current dip

Litecoin could drop a little bit more after that huge spike. I do not know how long it will dip but I am very bullish for next year! All the coins that are on top at coinmarketcap are going up, because the people are looking for cheap bitcoin alternatives.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

I would say under 150$ or even less because everything pumped and went up during this bull run.A lot of people think that we will see ltc futures2 after bitcoin and claming that price will over 1000$ but i dont see it.People seems to forget that price ussualy goes up before new batch of l3+ minners is coming out and this is happening again,current asic price doubled for new batch.Even ltc dev Charile Lee tweeted that we will probably see ltc back to 4$ for next year,i would say that when bitmain is finished with productioin of new units they will let the market set the price of ltc and it wont be high
jesusvs_dots

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:10:33 PM

I think it's going to be over 400$ for sure, while transaction on bitcoins keep being slow LTC price should be increasing daily, I know it seems stucked now but isn't going to last for ever.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

For me Litecoin is not good for long term, I predict that the price will go to $110-$150 at the end of the year. And I don't think that it will pick up the pace once again. However, it could happened early 2018. Those who have bought litecoin when it was cheap already took the profit in the last couple of days.

I don't like to think that they are just being pump like any other altcoins, but it looks like its the cases. Those pumpers already left out and I'm sure that the price will go down in the next couple of days. But just maybe if bitcoin's astronomical rise will trickle again, specially that CME bitcoin future contracts has not yet started, litecoin could get just a little push.
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:14:17 PM

I would say under 150$ or even less because everything pumped and went up during this bull run.A lot of people think that we will see ltc futures2 after bitcoin and claming that price will over 1000$ but i dont see it.People seems to forget that price ussualy goes up before new batch of l3+ minners is coming out and this is happening again,current asic price doubled for new batch.Even ltc dev Charile Lee tweeted that we will probably see ltc back to 4$ for next year,i would say that when bitmain is finished with productioin of new units they will let the market set the price of ltc and it wont be high

I don't know if you were around for it but it was the segwit that initially pumped the price of litecoin, not bitmain miners. Therefore, if I ever saw it at $4 again, I'd sell my house and car to get some of it. That's just not happening...

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:29:00 PM

litecoin will not be riding high again at the end of this year and will even tend to go down than before.

The current LTC price is approx 290$. In last 15 days or so this has mostly risen and it can still make some more high in coming time. I do expect around 325 - 350 range for the year end though.
I am looking this now for the 2018 how will it go. Just consider if btc prices fall by 15 % or so will this altcoins be able to sustain its prices or will it also crash?
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:36:04 PM

I always kept a few litecoin-coins on my wallet, as this is one of the fastest and most convenient forms of payment for services on the Internet. I was pleasantly surprised when in December my pocket money grew in price by 200%.

Good work, Charlie Lee!  Wink
ismadanniel

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

i think price will dump to $200 and increase to $350 in feb
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: