Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: European Football addicted Damir Karati shares Free Tips ✅ ✅ ✅  (Read 190 times)
damir10 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:44:17 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 08:06:28 PM by damir10

Hi everyone,

Shortly, I am in betting industry more than 12 years and invest my money to European Football.

I share FREE Tips and provide Paid Service more than 3 years. In this topic, I will share my own Daily Free Tips with preview.

I do keep my P/L Spreadsheet for myself and followers. You can follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/damirkarati

Here is the first tip for this forum:

I have 3 different Stakes: Small - Medium - Large

Football

Scotland Championship

St. Mirren - Dunfermline

St. Mirren -0.25 Asian H at 1.73 / pinnacle

Stake: Small

St. Mirren performs well this season. They are in a title race with Dundee United. St. Mirren is coming off a 2-1 victory over Brechin while Dunfermline lost 2-5 at home to Queen of South.

St. Mirren has now best home record, 6w-1d-1l, victories over Dundee United (1st) 3-0 and 3-1 victory over Queen of South(3rd) 3-1.

Dunfemline has failed to win last 6 games and they conceded at least 1 goal in 12/16 games. Their 2 away victories were against bottom half teams.

St. Mirren lost first meeting 3-0 to Dunfermline. Therefore, they will be more motivated at home and they can beat out of form Dunfermline.

Any Bitcoin Donations are welcome: 1ZGrYcbh2MAmB9LNDFn47ShViweSdazah

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damir10 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

15th December Friday

Football

Turkey 1.League

Balikesirspor - Gaziantep

Both teams to score at 1.73 / 188bet

Both teams won only 1 game in last 4 league games. Home team will miss main defender Glumac while visitors will miss striker Reis M.

Balikesirspor is the 2nd best offensive team in league, scored 30 goals in 15 games. At the same time, they are 3rd worst defense in league. Balikesirspor down to 2-0 to Umraniyespor last week but than leveled up game got 2-2 draw. They found the net in 14/15 games. Their weak defence is the main issue.

Gaziantep is in a good form, avoid defeat in last 8 games. They lost only 1 game in 5 meetings against Top-8 teams. They are coming off 2-2 draw with league leader Ankaragucu. Gaziantep scored exactly 2 goals in every last 5 games.

You can follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/damirkarati

Bitcoin Donations are welcome: 1ZGrYcbh2MAmB9LNDFn47ShViweSdazah
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:56:13 PM

could you please define small medium and large bets in number examples?

thx and good luck

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
damir10 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:28:41 AM

@JackpotRacer

I suggest to define your Small - Medium - Large depends on your Betting Bankroll.

Small Stake : %2 -- Medium Stake: %4 -- Large Stake : %6

Or

Small Stake: 100€ - Medium Stake: 150€ - Large Stake: 200€ ...

Balikesirspor - Gaziantep game finished 1-0.

2nd Bet of Saturday

2- Football

Netherlands

Williem II - Pec Zwolle

Zwolle Asian 0 at 1.91 / pinnacle

Stake: Medium

League standings can be misleading time to time. Williem is undefeated in last 5 league games but except last week meeting with Vitesse , other games were against bottom half teams. Williem has only 4 victories in 16 games. They conceded 1 or more goals 15/16 games, conceded a goal in all 8 home games. They conceded 34 goals and this is the worst defensive record in this league. Williem had 7 games against Top-8 teams so far, lost 7- draw 1 game. Nigerian striker Ogbeche is leading his team.

Zwolle is performing well this season, they are ranking 4th and they will probably play Europa League play off games at the end of season. They lost only 2/16 games, against PSV(1st) - Ajax(2nd). They don't have great offensive threats but they have the best defensive record in league, conceded 15 in 16 games. They won 8 and draw 2 games in 10 games against 8th or below ranked teams. Zwolle should win this type of games if they want to finish the league in a good position. You can also consider Zwolle +0.25 Asian at 1.64 odds.

damir10 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:26:25 PM

2nd Bet of Saturday

2- Football

Netherlands

Williem II - Pec Zwolle

League standings can be misleading time to time. Williem is undefeated in last 5 league games but except last week meeting with Vitesse , other games were against bottom half teams. Williem has only 4 victories in 16 games. They conceded 1 or more goals 15/16 games, conceded a goal in all 8 home games. They conceded 34 goals and this is the worst defensive record in this league. Williem had 7 games against Top-8 teams so far, lost 7- draw 1 game. Nigerian striker Ogbeche is leading his team.

Zwolle is performing well this season, they are ranking 4th and they will probably play Europa League play off games at the end of season. They lost only 2/16 games, against PSV(1st) - Ajax(2nd). They don't have great offensive threats but they have the best defensive record in league, conceded 15 in 16 games. They won 8 and draw 2 games in 10 games against 8th or below ranked teams. Zwolle should win this type of games if they want to finish the league in a good position. You can also consider Zwolle +0.25 Asian at 1.64 odds.

Football

Scotland Championship

St. Mirren - Dunfermline

St. Mirren performs well this season. They are in a title race with Dundee United. St. Mirren is coming off a 2-1 victory over Brechin while Dunfermline lost 2-5 at home to Queen of South.St. Mirren has now best home record, 6w-1d-1l, victories over Dundee United (1st) 3-0 and 3-1 victory over Queen of South(3rd) 3-1.
Dunfemline has failed to win last 6 games and they conceded at least 1 goal in 12/16 games. Their 2 away victories were against bottom half teams.
St. Mirren lost first meeting 3-0 to Dunfermline. Therefore, they will be more motivated at home and they can beat out of form Dunfermline.

St. Mirren won 1-0 at home.
Zwolle won 3-2 on road.

2/2 winners for Saturday.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

@JackpotRacer

I suggest to define your Small - Medium - Large depends on your Betting Bankroll.

Small Stake : %2 -- Medium Stake: %4 -- Large Stake : %6

Or

Small Stake: 100€ - Medium Stake: 150€ - Large Stake: 200€ ...

Balikesirspor - Gaziantep game finished 1-0.

2nd Bet of Saturday

2- Football

Netherlands

Williem II - Pec Zwolle

Nice to see you're betting on the Dutch soccer leagues as well! I'm Dutch, so it's nice to see that. Absolutely not a fan of Willem II and Pec Zwolle, around here they're known as 2 of the low leagued ones.

Anyways, you've published some right bets till now, so keeping track of this and maybe trying to follow it soon too  Smiley

1 thing.. What sportsbetting platform do your recommend?

damir10 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:44:02 PM

Nice to see you're betting on the Dutch soccer leagues as well! I'm Dutch, so it's nice to see that. Absolutely not a fan of Willem II and Pec Zwolle, around here they're known as 2 of the low leagued ones.

Anyways, you've published some right bets till now, so keeping track of this and maybe trying to follow it soon too  Smiley

Dutch league is also on my radar for long years. Sometimes, there are really great prices like this one. Because most of public bettors just follow Ajax and PSV to cover handicap or goal markets. I will be glad you can share knowledge about Dutch league. As you read more and follow more news than me.

What do you mean by sportsbetting platform, you mean bookie ?

If you mean bookies, I strongly suggest you to have an account on Pinnacle, Sbobet or Bet365 and some 2-3 local bookies. There are very easy ways to have an account on this A+ rated bookies if your country restrict to this websites.

Which ones do you use ?
damir10 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:56:01 AM

1 tip for Sunday

Football
Portugal 2nd League
U. Madeira - Famalicao
Famalicao Draw No Bet ( Asian 0 ) Handicap at 1.73 / pinnacle

Madeira has 4 victories in 16 games while Famalicao lost only 2 games in 16 league games. Madeira had a Cup game in midweek and play this game after 4 days while Famalicao rested 8 days.

Madeira has economical problems recently and board members did not pay any money to players in the last 2 months. As a result, most of key players want to quit from club and they will not play today. Team Captain Marakis, Goal keeper Tony, Romaric, Junior , Abreu are all key players. Mica Pinto is card suspended.

League leader Viseu got 0-0 draw with Gil Vicente yesterday. A victory for Famalicao will bring 1st position. They have good motivation to get 3 points today.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:08:09 PM

Hi everyone,

Shortly, I am in betting industry more than 12 years and invest my money to European Football.

I share FREE Tips and provide Paid Service more than 3 years. In this topic, I will share my own Daily Free Tips with preview.

I do keep my P/L Spreadsheet for myself and followers. You can follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/damirkarati

Here is the first tip for this forum:

I have 3 different Stakes: Small - Medium - Large

Football

Scotland Championship

St. Mirren - Dunfermline

St. Mirren performs well this season. They are in a title race with Dundee United. St. Mirren is coming off a 2-1 victory over Brechin while Dunfermline lost 2-5 at home to Queen of South.

St. Mirren has now best home record, 6w-1d-1l, victories over Dundee United (1st) 3-0 and 3-1 victory over Queen of South(3rd) 3-1.

I don't really see why anyone should donate to you? You're a newbie, how will anyone trust you right away with their money? I think you need to earn trust here and show you really can call it correctly. I'll be watching this thread if you can give good calls on premier league campaigns. Though Manchester City has all but won it, but yet worthwhile. Also there's a betting pool for Epl maybe you should get in since you're so confident. Till then I'm having difficulty taking calls on your predictions, will follow this thread to see how your tips are performing.
babygun

Activity: 2100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:28:38 PM

I would add an overview of all bets you played + your ROI. This makes it easy for everyone to see how your tips are going.
Anyway, good luck!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
damir10 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:39:58 PM

Juggy777 and babygun,

I appreciate your comments. If you want to see verified records than you can check this websites  Wink

http://www.betrush.com/tipster,1454.html
http://www.bettors.club/tipster/damir/13/

I will try to explain how we can stay profitable. If you like my posts and earn money from tips, I will be very happy if you can donate. That's all.

Anyway, my second tip for Sunday is;

2- Football
Italy
Sampdoria - Sassuolo
Sampdoria over 1.5 team goals at 1.72 / bet365

Sampdoria failed to win a match in last 3 league games and I think this game is good spot for them to get 3 points. They scored 30 goals in 15, the 5th best offensive power in league. They won 6/7 home games, scored 2 or more goals in 6 of them. They beaten Juventus 3-2 and Milan 2-0 at home.

Sassuolo is having board problems recently. They lost key players on summer and have failed to replace them. They have only 4 victories in league and they were against 14th-17th-18th and 20th team. They lost all 7 matches against 10th or above ranked teams and conceded 2 or more goals in all of these games.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:22:23 AM

Dutch league is also on my radar for long years. Sometimes, there are really great prices like this one. Because most of public bettors just follow Ajax and PSV to cover handicap or goal markets. I will be glad you can share knowledge about Dutch league. As you read more and follow more news than me.

If you mean bookies, I strongly suggest you to have an account on Pinnacle, Sbobet or Bet365 and some 2-3 local bookies. There are very easy ways to have an account on this A+ rated bookies if your country restrict to this websites.

Which ones do you use ?

I don't use any sportsbetting platforms yet due to my issue with ID-verification. I'm unable to verify my ID for multiple reasons and, sadly, there's no "You can trust them, just verify and everything will be okay!".
I know of a couple sports betting platforms that allow you to deposit but require ID-verification for withdrawal, which makes it impossible for me to withdraw my funds.

Therefore, I should change my question: "Do you know of any good sports betting platforms that allow you to deposit, bet & withdraw without ID-verification?" I don't want my funds locked in there forever.

I'm not very great at sportsbetting though, so I don't think you could use my knowledge  Tongue

damir10 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:21:35 PM

Which ones do you use ?

I don't use any sportsbetting platforms yet due to my issue with ID-verification. I'm unable to verify my ID for multiple reasons and, sadly, there's no "You can trust them, just verify and everything will be okay!".
I know of a couple sports betting platforms that allow you to deposit but require ID-verification for withdrawal, which makes it impossible for me to withdraw my funds.

Therefore, I should change my question: "Do you know of any good sports betting platforms that allow you to deposit, bet & withdraw without ID-verification?" I don't want my funds locked in there forever.

I'm not very great at sportsbetting though, so I don't think you could use my knowledge  Tongue

Ok, I understand your point. Most of bookies need ID Verifacition for KYC service.

But as I know, most of local shops in Europe do not ask ID Verification. It can be one of you alternative.

May I ask your age ? Are you under 18 ? or you have another problems for verification ? You can send me private message if so, than i will tell you other solutions  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: