Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese company will start paying salaries in Bitcoin  (Read 891 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:24:41 PM

well, Bitcoin in Japan is very advanced and many cryptocurrencies also experienced popularity as a result of Japan. this is one of the positive things for bitcoiner in the world, but there are still many countries that have not enforced it. whether Bitcoin in 2018 will be a historic day for bitcoin and change the Government in a world that denounces it?
yes, I agree with you, that bitcoin and crypto world in japan is very advanced, they are already using it for transaction. for hotel payments, industrial employee salary payments, and more.
but I'm not sure in 2018 all countries will legalize BTC. and become history.

Annie9373

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:29:21 PM

I would prefer my salary in bitcoin too!!
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:31:19 PM

This may be good news because bitcoin will advance and become better known by everyone in the world, Japan introduced the first country to pay salaries using bitcoin, then other developed countries will follow the example of japan using bitcoin.
wielkiemonety

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:45:04 PM

That's awesome! We need more companies like this as it expands the horizon for all the endless opportunities. Maybe one day a bunch of the large conglomerates will either convert or have this is a potential?
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:48:40 PM

Since bitcoin was originated in Japan, it is really expected that Japanese will be the first to adapt bitcoin as their currency. And with that, it is really a big help to introduce bitcoin to others as well. With the hope that many more counties will accept bitcoin if they see how successful BTC is in Japan.

mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

Japan is on top of the technological development. Great for them!

HiramMayBill

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

Japan is a country that is very friendly to cryptocurrencies.
I'm glad to hear that. I think this will help promote bitcoin.
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:22:24 AM
Merited by bisdsad (3)

This is good news for the development of bitcoin, so that more people can understand bitcoin and increase its market value.
Adeyemiky3

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

Great news. I love japan, why my country is not so progressive
this is so lovely
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:00 AM

Bitcoin, as a wage payment, has at least been recognized for its value. This is good for bitcoin in the long run. I hope other countries can learn from Japan.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

No wonder about that.
because bitcoin origin is from Japan Satoshi.  Grin
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

Wondering how they will be calculating it? Since price is too volatile. Won't workers be worried since they will be subjected to the rollercoaster price of BTC?

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:22:54 AM

Wondering how they will be calculating it? Since price is too volatile. Won't workers be worried since they will be subjected to the rollercoaster price of BTC?

i guess they are calculating it in dollars so that they wont be loose if ever the bitcoins value would decrease. workers shoudnt be worry at all despite of volatility of bitcoin rather they should be happy on it because theres a posibility that their salary will increase in the help of volatility , thats why most employees will still prefer bitcoin as their salary when compared to fiats or money. i hope these idea will spread all over the world and not just japan because this can give bitcoin a big break in terms of popularity and adoption.
jritz2344973

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:40:41 AM

This is awesome news. I love Japan.

If Bitcoin ever does become a real preferred currency, it's definitely starting in Japan (and perhaps South Korea) long before anywhere else.

Yes, Japan is amazing country when it comes to new things and also those kind of positive news are supporting crypto currency market. We may also start seeing other companies to follow even in other countries, probably in Europe.

Have to admit that the concept of this company is still very advanced. Bitcoin is very popular at present, and surely some employees will definitely support this decision. Of course, the public also can not figure out the future development of Bitcoin. Whether this policy can be implemented for a long time is still unknown.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Bitcoin, as a wage payment, has at least been recognized for its value. This is good for bitcoin in the long run. I hope other countries can learn from Japan.

I like this idea very much, Japan is at the forefront of new trends, especially technology. I believe Japan's future will become the world's leading cryptocurrency country and other countries will have to learn by Japan. Bitcoin is gradually gaining the trust of some countries with open monetary policy, I think it is inevitable.

xiaopang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

It's good to hear that bitcoin has been widely used in Japan.
Bitcoin pay is an innovation.
Holding bitcoin can be a way of investing.
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:54:08 AM

This may be good news because bitcoin will advance and become better known by everyone in the world, Japan introduced the first country to pay salaries using bitcoin, then other developed countries will follow the example of japan using bitcoin.
This is good news, bitcoin is getting closer to our lives, but other developed nations do not necessarily support Bitcoin as Japan did before the EU decided to pressure Bitcoin because they believe Bitcoin supports terrorism. The future of bitcoin deserves our approval, but the process can be full of twists and turns.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

Its is nice to know that  one of the Japanese companies GMO internet will be paying part of salary to it's employees in bitcoin from the month of February this year.  It will prove to be a start of new revolution.  It the experiment succeeds (I think it will definitely succeed )  it will give a boost to crypto market.  Then more and  more companies will adopt the payment system by bitcoin or  other good crypto currencies.  
But on the other hand there is fear too in my mind.  Volatility in the rate may affect it otherwise too.  Suppose today I am being paid salary when the price of one bitcoin is suppose $11000 and  after the distribution of the salary the rate goes down to say $10500 then I will loss my 500 dollars which may spread dis satisfaction in the minds of employees like me.  But on the other hand if the price rises I will be gaining.  
So how to deal with this up and down trend; it will be the major issue which should be kept on top priority and  serious discussion over the issue is required before implementation.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

Japan is a country that is very tolerant of bitcoin.
When I was in a trip to Japan last month and found a lot of businesses are hanging a support the bitcoin payment, while support for the bitcoin to pay, but I will not use, now the transfer fee is too high.

Ada567

Activity: 40
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

I think this news is very interesting for bitcoin investors, after all, this can increase bitcoin usage and increase its market value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: