Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: United Bitcoin (jeff garzik)  (Read 136 times)
justone123 (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

Is there any more info about this thing http://united-bitcoin.com/

Is this a fork or what? The info on the site is very shitty
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:34:54 AM

This is a total scam.

A fork is fine, but give the people the fork.

What is easily passed in the roadmap is that they give out coins that are active after November 1st.

So, if you bought your bitcoins 2 months ago - You get nothing.

So, 16.75 Million coins distributed, but if you haven't used any in the last 1.5 months, you get nothing.  THEY get them.

So, one for you and xxx,xxx for them.
another one for you and xxx,xxx for them.

I still can't believe that they expect anyone that purchase their coins as an investment over 2 months ago get nothing.

This is basically a scam, a pre-mine, and de-anonymization of bitcoin owners whom try to get some if this free coin by moving coins around if they want to claim anything.  It's not a fork when they get 16.5 million out of the 16.75 in existence.

lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:21:39 PM

This is a total scam.

A fork is fine, but give the people the fork.

What is easily passed in the roadmap is that they give out coins that are active after November 1st.

So, if you bought your bitcoins 2 months ago - You get nothing.

So, 16.75 Million coins distributed, but if you haven't used any in the last 1.5 months, you get nothing.  THEY get them.

So, one for you and xxx,xxx for them.
another one for you and xxx,xxx for them.

I still can't believe that they expect anyone that purchase their coins as an investment over 2 months ago get nothing.

This is basically a scam, a pre-mine, and de-anonymization of bitcoin owners whom try to get some if this free coin by moving coins around if they want to claim anything.  It's not a fork when they get 16.5 million out of the 16.75 in existence.

You can move a little btc and still claim the airdrop until the deadline.  The only issue is that the airdrop deadlines are looming and they've done a piss poor job advertising it and disseminating info.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:55:13 PM

You can move a little btc and still claim the airdrop until the deadline.  The only issue is that the airdrop deadlines are looming and they've done a piss poor job advertising it and disseminating info.

Oh sure, tell everyone with hardware wallets and cold storage and physical coins that they need to move coins to get into this crap.
Tell everyone with coins on exchanges to move to a wallet just to prove the coins are active.
And, tell everyone that it must be done in this little time frame.

Absolute crap.

It's being promoted as a way to recover coins that might have been lost and more directed to steal Satoshi coins, but steals everyones' potential tokens that hasn't used/moved them in the last 1 month?
Fucking crap scam coin.

Not only will I not dump them, I will never move my coins just to dump them.  At least with other forks, you get them and can dump them.  This crap is not only a scam which they are stealing peoples token, it makes you risk making a mistake of moving coins to an address you may not have access to.  Total crap.   Go ahead and risk moving your cold storage wallets by putting them on a computer that's infected.  You lose everything just to rush in and collect a couple of scam tokens.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: