Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:40:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Going from altcoins to bitcoin again?  (Read 160 times)
JCM (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

Bitcoin is fast going up again.
Is there another flight from altcoins to bitcoin?
AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:37:37 AM

Sure looks like it, probably $20k by Monday.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:11:01 AM

i think today can btc can not reach $18k , it will come back from 17.8k so there will be again some rise for altcoins. there is a new target ; $20k for sure but i dont know when.  i think rigth  now invest an altcoin is  risky. you may use your btc on your wallet.

Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

I'm not sure about how far bitcoin can go without taking a step back. Bitcoin started to stall after reaching 16k-17k . That makes me believe it needs to decrease first inorder to increase again. I will invest in bitcoin if it decrease to catch the next rise.

bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:31:02 PM

A lot of people traded a lot of Bitcoin for altcoins in the last 3-4 days.. That a good sign for a new altseason and I hope it becomes real in the next weeks. Lets see where Bitcoin will move this months and in januar 2018.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

A lot of people traded a lot of Bitcoin for altcoins in the last 3-4 days.. That a good sign for a new altseason and I hope it becomes real in the next weeks. Lets see where Bitcoin will move this months and in januar 2018.

Even ethereum made a nice comback leading most of the erc20 based coins to pump too. Now we would see people withdrawing and changing most of their BTC to alts, this coming weeks will make a huge impact in the cryptoworld. In addition, the banning of Bitcoin derivatives in south Korea will alarm other countries too. This Bitcoin future trading will drag Bitcoin down for sure.

drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:51:56 PM

For a short team yes you can do this, but considering the pump bitcoin has got so far is too much.It's possible that in the near future altcoins will be pumped
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: