Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GETTING BALANCE ON SR  (Read 433 times)
triib4l (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:24:36 PM

those that have seen title know what i'm talking about, please don't chew my head off would reall like to know if its ok to send my bitcoins from my exchange (virwox ) directly to my SR account, is it that simple just want to know if i'm actually starting to grasp the way that side of the bitcoin works any help from this great community would be greatly appreciated

THANKS GUYS  Smiley
bubblemarble

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:35:07 PM

Yes you can send them directly. All you need to send BTC on the network is a bitcoin address to recieve the coins. The network doesn't care who the owner of the address is. However be careful if you do that because you are trusting SR to show your balance correctly. If you send to a wallet first you atleast will have a record of a transaction from an address you own in case of disputes.
triib4l (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:36:53 PM

thanks for your quick reply sir to my wallet they go then
Ho Lee Fuk

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:41:41 PM

i thought about this too,
if your +no tor Identity is revealed it's traceable  tor is useless if they ever get the SR Wallet,
but if you send it first to a Exchange where you signed up with Tor,
then your Tor Identity buys the Bitcoins from your real Identity with some cash cards you have already redeemed or lost or you got scammed (by yourself), your real me should be fine.
just my Theory
J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:45:01 PM

You should be fine. That's how I fund SR. Just remember that the bitcoins won't be there instantly, so don't panic if it takes a few hours for them to arrive.
triib4l (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:15:42 PM

thanks guys most helpful
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: