Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEDICALCHAIN - PRE-SALE ON NOW! TOKENS SELLING OUT FAST! ICO 1st FEBRUARY!  (Read 1506 times)
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:54:22 PM

This concept is not the first, but still interesting to follow. I see a lot of benefits from the platforms offered in this project as well as the features that are interesting and arguably mutually beneficial. One of them is licensing health records. The point is that the patient has the "assets" and has full control on it. I say "assets" because medical records actually have potential value, especially for research purposes either from studying researchers or from pharmaceutical companies. And with this kind of platform, will certainly further facilitate the process.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

I'm going to follow this very closely.  Unfortunately, I am a US resident, so I cannot participate in the ICO.  I'm going to look for bounty page on here to attempt to participate in that.
al-tass

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

Hello,

Is there a bounty for Medical Chain?

Thanks
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

Hello,

Is there a bounty for Medical Chain?

Thanks

Not yet.  I have asked on the telegram chat.  They said they will announce when/if they have one.
H. Veron

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

Medicalchain is a decentralized platform that enables secure, fast and transparent exchange and usage of medical data. We introduce utilization of blockchain technology to store patient health records and maintain a single version of the patient’s true data. Medicalchain will enable different healthcare agents such as doctors, hospitals, laboratories, pharmacists and insurers to request permission to access and interact with medical records. Each interaction is auditable, transparent, and secure, and will be recorded as a transaction on Medicalchain’s distributed ledger. Moreover, no privacy is lost in this process; Medicalchain is built on the permission based Hyperledger Fabric architecture which allows varying access levels; patients control who can view their records, how much they see and for what length of time. Medicalchain is dedicated to empowering patients, improving outcomes, and building healthcare infrastructure for the future.
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

Medicalchain and MediBloc will change the medical system and make a better world with their project. We've already written a Medicalchain ICO review (in Vietnamese), you can read for more information.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

Medical chain is health data control. good thing is them nodes will already be health data regulatory compliant nodes (e.g. hospitals, pharmas, non-profit research company, etc). The hyperledger fabric aims to connect them all under a network -> thus our blockchain Smiley. This will allow the scaling and market penetrations alot easier, because they are regulatory compliant
grantrader

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

on top of stranges things regarding dates i found it, i ve decide not invest because the comunity manager

"Tim
having worked within the NHS as an Electro-Biomedical Engineering Technician has first hand experience of the inadequacies of the current healthcare system, but also a strong interest in e-health.

On discovering Medicalchain he realised this project would be the perfect solution for the problems he’s seen, so jumped at the opportunity to represent the platform as their Community Manager.
Working in this capacity, Tim advocates for Medicalchain to both potential customers and partners, a role fitting a self-professed blockchain evangelist.

Tim has had a keen interest in cryptography since 2003, tinkering with ciphers and algorithms, he sees that blockchain technology has revolutionised the crypto space, and he knew he had to be a part of the movement."

in lnkd has 22 contacts...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-robinson-1080a2139/
Varnix

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

It's a decent project, when you look it up on their website. But you really should add some of that content onto the first post of this thread.
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

on top of stranges things regarding dates i found it, i ve decide not invest because the comunity manager

"Tim
having worked within the NHS as an Electro-Biomedical Engineering Technician has first hand experience of the inadequacies of the current healthcare system, but also a strong interest in e-health.

On discovering Medicalchain he realised this project would be the perfect solution for the problems he’s seen, so jumped at the opportunity to represent the platform as their Community Manager.
Working in this capacity, Tim advocates for Medicalchain to both potential customers and partners, a role fitting a self-professed blockchain evangelist.

Tim has had a keen interest in cryptography since 2003, tinkering with ciphers and algorithms, he sees that blockchain technology has revolutionised the crypto space, and he knew he had to be a part of the movement."

in lnkd has 22 contacts...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-robinson-1080a2139/

Some people just aren't active on their linkedin profiles.  I know I'm not. 

That being said, I see where your concerns are... I have been up in the air about this ICO for some time now.  I have since invested into Medibloc and will likely still invest in Medicalchain albeit a smaller amount.  I would like to see more before I raise my investment.
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:13:39 PM

WHAT A FAIL. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Completed the KYC but still couldnt be part of the ICO. Thank you Medical Chain.
cryptocommoner

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

WHAT A FAIL. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Completed the KYC but still couldnt be part of the ICO. Thank you Medical Chain.

Keep an eye out on EtherDelta once they start distributing tokens.  You can pick them up for super cheap before they hit the big exchanges.  That's what I always try to do when I am unable to participate due to being a US citizen.  It worked out beautifully for THETA, but less so for others.  Still always a profit in the end though.  Just some food for thought.
LarsG1980

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

at least they are not congesting the network...still waiting for KYC approval too.
martin688

Activity: 220

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:41:00 AM

Hello
It is seem to be great project. Do you have bounty for this project ?
cryptocommoner

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

at least they are not congesting the network...still waiting for KYC approval too.

They are no longer processing KYC applications anymore.  They met their hard cap.  They will be deleting all information from KYC participants not vetted.  Only 1733 people got through and were able to invest.  The private sale took up most of the hard cap.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

Judging from the features and usefulness of this platform, it is potential to meet the needs of people and markets. I think this project will be great and desirable. Now token sale has completed, hardcap has also reached. Congratulations then...
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:01:20 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 08:23:04 PM by ANDREW 555

Listing on IDEX (February 04)
https://coindar.org/en/event/medical-chain-mtn-listing-on-idex-3020
Listing on QRYPTOS (February)
https://coindar.org/en/event/medical-chain-mtn-listing-on-qryptos-3004
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Gibraltar, UK (February 08)
https://coindar.org/en/event/medicalchain-mtn-blockchain-bitcoin-conference-gibraltar-uk-3149
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

MedicalChain is now listed on CoinCodex!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Araviel

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

No real wallet ? Like win linux etc ?
follow4rum

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

Does your ICO need a boost by gaining relevant quality followers who can spread the word about your ICO to the social media world and help reach the hard cap within hours? Our user community has large number of ICO investors who will follow you and buy your tokens.

Buy quality followers using Ethereum or Bitcoin at

https://rocketr.net/buy/8a265830f348

Once you purchase you will start gaining followers within hours and you will hit the cap within 10 days of the purchase.

Regards,

Follow4Rum
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: