Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bituniverse, bitlucky, bitgolden, huefaucet  (Read 180 times)
Mugaru (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

Hi there guys,

The websites:
Huefaucet.xyz,
Bitgolden.io
Bitsilver.io
BitLucky.io

look like scams, i got like 500 Satoshi on them, but are unable to claim. Anyone that can confirm this?!

https://imgur.com/sEhiu67
https://imgur.com/LvmrHRm
https://imgur.com/JgyI0rU

Kind Regards,

Mugaru
bitcoinblog

Activity: 496
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:07:12 PM

They closed there withdraw option 3 days back. Still in faucethub faucet list it is showing Green means they have fund. If i am not wrong , they too are looking for some URL shortner way of claiming reward. There script if Quit old and they don't want to loose there BTC for nothing. As of today CPM rates are  low so financing a faucet is a tough job.

You only have 500 Sats in there faucets. Many of my friends have 10000+ satoshi there and from last 1 month due to limitation they are only able to withdraw 100 satoshi per hour. Which get refilled again due to Huge referral downline.

Grin

This all is Internet business, go with it , or leave it.

** FREE SPACE **
Mugaru (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:53:00 PM

Ahh, thanks for the information!
Sounds fair, i understand their way of working, indeed its a hard job to keep everything financed.

I'm still interested what they will do with the Satoshi's in my account.
So if somebody can tell me that. 
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:44:31 AM

They closed there withdraw option 3 days back. Still in faucethub faucet list it is showing Green means they have fund. If i am not wrong , they too are looking for some URL shortner way of claiming reward. There script if Quit old and they don't want to loose there BTC for nothing. As of today CPM rates are  low so financing a faucet is a tough job.

You only have 500 Sats in there faucets. Many of my friends have 10000+ satoshi there and from last 1 month due to limitation they are only able to withdraw 100 satoshi per hour. Which get refilled again due to Huge referral downline.

Grin

This all is Internet business, go with it , or leave it.
In past I really liked these faucets. It have good payment rates and I got lot of satoshi from referrals. Now I have over 10k satoshi on every of these faucets stucked. Evene if they will put 100 Satoshi withdrawal limit, I don't know much time it would take to withdraw all my ballance. I hope owner will find more ways to monetize his faucets that users would be able to get their earnings.

VolgaSmart

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:55:10 AM

Lets hope for the best and maybe these faucets will start work again. But it is really sad that they stopped working.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: