Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:33:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitaROLL.COM - Provably Fair Social Roulette (Faucet Added)  (Read 574 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

I registered in the site and want to try the game but unfortunately I can't see my deposit address, when i click generate i can only see the QR code but I don't see any doge coin address.

Issue fixed

thanks. i notices 1 more issue, where can I see the bet ID to verify the rolls? I can't see server seed, public seed and the game ID. Even the bet IDs is not shown in the site so how can we verify each roll are fair?

That concern of yours can be assisted by the site developers as well as the support group who handled the concerns like that. I think that's too much assurance from your end if you wanted those verification to be shown directly, and if ever there's one I think that there's a sort of delays due to more players were betting into that roulette. So better calm mate, and I am sure you will be attained by the sites support; hopefully all clarifications might came to smooth answers for you.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:07:51 PM

Looks like your register page needs fixing. just tried to sign up, but when i got to register page, all i see a blank white page and a text "error".
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:12:02 PM

Looks like your register page needs fixing. just tried to sign up, but when i got to register page, all i see a blank white page and a text "error".

Same here.
I received an error while tried to register on the site just to try it out.
Does it allow multiple people to this one registration page at the same time or is it like this for the entire site? Embarrassed
BitaROLL (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:35:42 PM

We will fix this issue A.S.A.P and update here.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:14:14 PM

Thank you for doing this and not just abandoning the site to let it sort it's self out on it's own as most gambling sites seem to do as the owners or coders are just too busy in their own personal lives to even care to maintain their site.

I will give it a whirl in the next couple of hours to see if I can log in or not.

Thanks Bitaroll admin. Smiley
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:59:46 PM

It's simple, but I like it.
I'm also sure that I've seen this script before. Maybe as moneypot roulette?

How much is the house edge? I can't find any FAQ on the site.
BitaROLL (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:56:43 AM

It's simple, but I like it.
I'm also sure that I've seen this script before. Maybe as moneypot roulette?

How much is the house edge? I can't find any FAQ on the site.

the script/backend is totally unique, but frontend was taken from some other script.

we are developing those sections
BitaROLL (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:59:30 PM

issue fixed
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:37:04 PM

I really like it but there is no free to start the game

If you really like it then you should make a little deposit instead of looking for free credit to start. As I can see it is just a copy of bitdouble.io but need a lot of improvements if going to compete with them.
Accepting dogecoin at start is not so good IMO because there are many other altcoins which has bigger number of users. The good thing is that dogecoin is very friendly in case of transaction fee.

When I saw the thread, I was happy to know a new game launched.
But when I visited their site I was just shocked by seeing a copy of bitdouble. I was expecting something exceptional, something different.

They just brought dogecoin and invest feature as new thing to compete with bitdouble.

Hope to see more improvements, new features, more coins in near future.
BitaROLL (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:48:37 AM

I really like it but there is no free to start the game

If you really like it then you should make a little deposit instead of looking for free credit to start. As I can see it is just a copy of bitdouble.io but need a lot of improvements if going to compete with them.
Accepting dogecoin at start is not so good IMO because there are many other altcoins which has bigger number of users. The good thing is that dogecoin is very friendly in case of transaction fee.

When I saw the thread, I was happy to know a new game launched.
But when I visited their site I was just shocked by seeing a copy of bitdouble. I was expecting something exceptional, something different.

They just brought dogecoin and invest feature as new thing to compete with bitdouble.

Hope to see more improvements, new features, more coins in near future.

Just to be clear i never heard that name until i launched the site.
BitaROLL (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:37:48 PM

Faucet added and deposit address issue fixed
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:33:25 PM

A merry game, played for a long time exactly in the same. And he planted 4 million Satoshi there. At first, I could not figure out how to bet with Fawcet, but then I understood.
BitaROLL (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:42:23 PM

A merry game, played for a long time exactly in the same. And he planted 4 million Satoshi there. At first, I could not figure out how to bet with Fawcet, but then I understood.

Can you please explain what you said. I didn't understand.
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:48:08 AM

already sign up, any promotion?

username:greg458
Ziovo

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:30:46 PM

Awesome site!!  Interesting Chatbox and cool Faucet amd Game.  Just need to add avatars and player's profile and lot more stuffs.

Overall review 4/5 Smiley
BitaROLL (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:53:25 PM

Awesome site!!  Interesting Chatbox and cool Faucet amd Game.  Just need to add avatars and player's profile and lot more stuffs.

Overall review 4/5 Smiley

Avatar feature is already there. and other stuff will be there soon.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:44:02 PM

i have visited this site and looks like not so attractive to bettors and i found out registration entry lack some security feature like email verification and account or forgot password features. it still need some room for improvement but by the way this is still under development, so there are some minor changes will come along the way.
BotSter

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:53:02 PM

Interesting to spend some time and have fun.  Cheesy
kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:54:32 PM

no offense but based on my experience with other faucets, "provably fair" sounds like the new term for "we have found a scientific way to screw you guys"

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
TheWinnerBro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:35:32 AM

Great site enjoyed a lot, but t would be cool if you add more currencies and make the chatroom active by adding rain bots etc xD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: