Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Bitcoin Bubble Burst Again to $6000!  (Read 195 times)
bakerlisa510 (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:33:17 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 12:35:51 PM by bakerlisa510

When I first got to know the bitcoin its price was around $3200 but I did not invest at first because I was sceptic about this. Slowly It's price and the value among the people increased then I bought some bitcoin at the price of $6324. After few days its price was drastically decreased because of the J.P. Morgan case. I was thinking one person's statement can make a huge business then what can we do to make some money out of bitcoin by bursting it price to much lower than now but

can we do that?
eth9888

Activity: 291
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:44:49 AM

Yeh sure just give Jamie a call I'm sure he will be more than happy to help you out!

kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:53:24 AM

Why do you want the price to drop? If the price drops dramatically due to an external event (like a major country banning it, or whatever) what makes you think that people will trust bitcoin in the future, and the price will go up again? Any statement that hurts bitcoin's damage and causes its price to drop is a huge problem at this point.

Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

I think it's a bit selfish asking something like that. Like you, some invested in bitcoin with prices more than 9k+ just to join the big rise and I think they have been one of the reason why there is such a big increase. Aren't you satisfied enough.
Also you are talking about FUD. And it's not a good thing saying false information about bitcoin.
You must think how to sustain and make it grow more rather than making it burst.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:02:50 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 11:55:45 PM by SyGambler

Why do you want the price to drop? If the price drops dramatically due to an external event (like a major country banning it, or whatever) what makes you think that people will trust bitcoin in the future, and the price will go up again? Any statement that hurts bitcoin's damage and causes its price to drop is a huge problem at this point.

who doesn't like cheaper bitcoin ?? I bet many here wishes that bitcoin will go down so they can grab more bitcoins
people who want the price to keep going up are mostly the new comers who just want to make quick money
but if you have been here long enough you would had known that every dump in price is a golden opportunity to grab more ( in case you really believe in bitcoin )

bitcoin has survived many bad news and statements in the past , so that won't affect it

I think that we reached a point that only big news can affect the price , like US ban for example or a big exchange getting hacked
MrYan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:03:48 PM

bitcoin is so expensive right now that only the rich can help you now
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:06:54 PM

In as much as this does not sound obtainable but not impossible. Bitcoin can't easily go down to $6k again, we might see a $10k dip but can't dip further. Owing to the massive adoption and demand for Bitcoin. There are now so many  'believers' and can't be easily shaken by FUDders. So it will be hard to take it down to such price.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:08:44 PM

Nop no one can right now. The time Jp Morgan made that comment , bitcoin wasn't really that known between people and they didn't know how powerful that technology could be . Now with the current price ,bitcoin have shown it's true potential and it's only going up . No JP Morgan ,no wurren buffet no freaking jordan belfort could stop it's growth.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:16:40 PM

Probably the author of this topic simply regrets that he did not buy bitcoins on time and wants to return his former value. Perhaps this event will happen and we will see a strong drop of bitcoin after the New Year holidays. It can go down to $ 5000. But this is not the best news for investors.

kiky03

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:39 PM

burst bitcoin to $6000 is too imposible man, bill gates say bitcoin is unstopable. Smiley
bakerlisa510 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:32:13 PM

I am just concerned about myself and my money right now, because I have lost it investing in Bitcoin before (panic sell)

I just want to make more money right now,,,, buy at small price again and sell when its price goes higher again! and what makes you think I dont believe in bitcoin Believe me I can gurantee I have more BTC than you.
bakerlisa510 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

bitcoin is so expensive right now that only the rich can help you now
That is why I want some bubble burst.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

When I first got to know the bitcoin its price was around $3200 but I did not invest at first because I was sceptic about this. Slowly It's price and the value among the people increased then I bought some bitcoin at the price of $6324. After few days its price was drastically decreased because of the J.P. Morgan case. I was thinking one person's statement can make a huge business then what can we do to make some money out of bitcoin by bursting it price to much lower than now but

can we do that?
Sorry to say this.Both bitcoin and its holders have travelled a lot ahead and every body is now aware of the potential of bitcoin and no one would here after be hearing to jamie dimon or any other CEO's statement against bitcoin.So just drop your idea of buying bitcoin when its price falls back to $6,000 and buy as much bitcoin as you can with your present investment.Otherwise,you would once again have to get disappointed when  bitcoin's price hits $20,000 soon.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maxxdxx

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

Whether Bitcoin is a bubble or not, you should never put all your eggs in one basket. However this is not a traditional bubble, those have mostly been issues with supply and market manipulation. This is a paradigm shift of the world's wealth into the digital era. Anyone no t getting involved will be left behind.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

I can see the similar post in 6 months time "let's bring bitcoin back to 20k$". What is gone, is gone. You missed this train and there is no use bashing your head over it. New train is however just passing by. It might not take you to the distances the 6k train would, but you will never know how far can you go from here.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:59:43 PM

Hi,

I would say you can't. That against all bitcoin principles and that would deeply hurt the community.

I mean, I love bitcoin because it supposedly cannot be controlled by any institution. It is what makes its volatility so high but it is also a guarantee that no one truly control it.

So please, if you want to play with money, without caring about the consequences, do it with fiat money, not bitcoin. Because bitcoin is a hope for many people!

Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:07:46 PM

In my view it will not happen at all because the institutional money started coming to bitcoin at the rate more than $ 11000.

cryptotask_support

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:10:51 PM

Lol no. I would be surprised if we see a fall below 11k ever again. Possible fall to 14-15k in coming day. But like somebody said in comments, now everybody knows potential of holding bitcoin. God knows I do. Hodler from 3k Cheesy
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:29:59 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 02:53:02 PM by tomahawk9

can we do that?
No we can't do that. And unfortunately for you, we won't see $6000 again, ever.  Also, don't spread FUD by putting the words "bitcoin" and "bubble" in one sentence, not only you're being selfish by asking for a crash in the price that could potentially cause a major breakdown in the market, just so you can fulfill your own interests, but you're also spreading FUD? not cool.

I just want to make more money right now,,,, buy at small price again and sell when its price goes higher again! and what makes you think I dont believe in bitcoin Believe me I can gurantee I have more BTC than you.
Bro, greed will take you nowhere, especially in the cryptocurrency world.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:36:33 PM

If you Hold a lot of Bitcoin, maybe you can cash out and trigger a FUD chain reaction. then just buy back in again at a lower price Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: