Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another way to earn cryptocurrency  (Read 805 times)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

Invest some money to altcoin because most of the coins and tokens are pump , I think another method (best option) is join bounty program , but need more free time to work (full time job) , beside this  , actually this thread is promote your own project  Huh

yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

That is referral marketing or affiliate marketing or CPA, imho
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

There is no mining in the list. It's one of the best ways to earn crypto, although investments in hardware are needed. You just turn on your farm and wait.

True, I need to add mining. Thank you  Smiley
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:32:07 PM

We do know there are several ways to earn cryptocurrency, such as:

The first one to save money and to buy one (eah, this is the most obvious way)

The second – is to join bounty campaign and work hard

The third – is to earn cryptocurrency working on one of the projects. Some companies in blockchain industry pay their works with cryptocurrency

However, February 2018 there will appear another way to earn cryptocurrency. The KickCity Company creates employment, giving everyone an opportunity to earn money. KickCity is developing a decentralized, reward-based marketing protocol working on blocking technology. In other words, this means that each user can invite his friends to the events. Wher friends buy tickets, a user rewarded with cryptocurrency (KCY tokens). KCY tokens can be used for buying tickets on the KickCity platform. Also, you can convert your KCY tokens to fiat.

In your opinion, what should be added to this list?

Smiley

Your list is enough, nothing should add on your list. No one can do your list together, we are human not robot ( bot ). Maybe we can say mining, giving courses and pay with crypto or built exchanger, but it's too heavy for people like me. From your post, I think you already know but try to test us. Besides that, your post is just like to introduce something to get member, are you affiliate marketer? because I'm not intersting.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:38:57 PM

To me it just seems like some form of referral bonus or cash back. This isn't uncommon outside of the blockchain so the only difference is it's operated on the blockchain and you're rewarded in a cryptocurrency instead of points or cash. I also wouldn't call it an employment opportunity, unless you're going to become a promoter or such but then what incentive to people have to go through you?

For sure, the platform needs users. However, that is not a bad idea. People get a reward because they helped to promote an event. That is fair. It will help an organizer to save money. Also, it will help people to earn something. For example, if a teenager wants to go to a concert, but he has no money, he can promote events, get currency and buy a ticket. What is more, is a user a popular blogger, he has all chances to earn good money
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:44:03 PM

Invest some money to altcoin because most of the coins and tokens are pump , I think another method (best option) is join bounty program , but need more free time to work (full time job) , beside this  , actually this thread is promote your own project  Huh

Well, I am not going to hide anything =) I am a community manager in KickCity. This is an open information, actually. You can also find my pic on the website https://ico.kickcity.io

But this is a good way to earn some cryptocurrency. I said nothing controversial

Smiley
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:37:54 PM

To me it just seems like some form of referral bonus or cash back. This isn't uncommon outside of the blockchain so the only difference is it's operated on the blockchain and you're rewarded in a cryptocurrency instead of points or cash. I also wouldn't call it an employment opportunity, unless you're going to become a promoter or such but then what incentive to people have to go through you?

For sure, the platform needs users. However, that is not a bad idea. People get a reward because they helped to promote an event. That is fair. It will help an organizer to save money. Also, it will help people to earn something. For example, if a teenager wants to go to a concert, but he has no money, he can promote events, get currency and buy a ticket. What is more, is a user a popular blogger, he has all chances to earn good money

And for the person buying the tickets will there be any incentive to purchase them from this person instead of direct from the vendor? It just doesn't seem like a traditional channel for me for someone to earn money, I see many promoters for nightclubs etc but not so much for music events and such.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bougieboyy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:42:38 PM

I like cloud mining, it's a quick way to accumulate BTC! Great for passive income as well, it's really up to you and your strategy on earning.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:00:58 PM

Well the only thing I know of getting profit in crypto currency was partaking in bounty campaign/signature campaigns, Bitcoin faucets, airdrops(but be cautious in joining the airdrops) and doing trade in exchange platform. 
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:31:22 PM

There are many ways in which one can make more money in Bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Spreading your capital will go along way because that will reduce the risk . At the same time trading in crypto currency and participating in signature campaign and social media campaign, and trading crypto currency.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:57:58 PM

We do know there are several ways to earn cryptocurrency, such as:

The first one to save money and to buy one (eah, this is the most obvious way)

The second – is to join bounty campaign and work hard

The third – is to earn cryptocurrency working on one of the projects. Some companies in blockchain industry pay their works with cryptocurrency

However, February 2018 there will appear another way to earn cryptocurrency. The KickCity Company creates employment, giving everyone an opportunity to earn money. KickCity is developing a decentralized, reward-based marketing protocol working on blocking technology. In other words, this means that each user can invite his friends to the events. Wher friends buy tickets, a user rewarded with cryptocurrency (KCY tokens). KCY tokens can be used for buying tickets on the KickCity platform. Also, you can convert your KCY tokens to fiat.

In your opinion, what should be added to this list?

Smiley

Hopefully that was happen we have many option in earning of cryptocurrency, but you did not include your post the proof or where did you get that information. Please share on us the link if where did you read that articles, sounds interesting that event.
However, there's a many way to earned bitcoin like joining signature and bounty campaign, also trading and investing although trading is high risk way of earning but they are trying to be a good trader.
Looking forward for that event soon.

aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

And for the person buying the tickets will there be any incentive to purchase them from this person instead of direct from the vendor? It just doesn't seem like a traditional channel for me for someone to earn money, I see many promoters for nightclubs etc but not so much for music events and such.

buying a ticket via users link, a person gets a cashback
Sevaev

Merit: 132

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:02:07 AM

The best way to obtain a crypto currency is mining, once invested in equipment and tokens drip, slowly they give a result, in my opinion this is the way to become rich!
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:26:05 AM

I think another way to earn cryptocurrency is join bounty campaign or signature campaign.
You can get a rewards if you participate bounty campaign because you helped promoted an event.
Trixie28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:50:13 PM

My way of earning to cryptocurrency are trading investment and  joining differents campaigns
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:21:04 AM

I think another way to earn cryptocurrency is join bounty campaign or signature campaign.
You can get a rewards if you participate bounty campaign because you helped promoted an event.

I absolutely agree with you  Smiley
Stavrido

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:29:15 AM

Before I advise something, I will ask about KickCity. The essence of the trade for the crypto currency? People need to work in this company, and are engaged in trade. Is it network marketing for crypto currency?

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:48:51 AM

For me to earn some crypto the best way is to join bounty campaigns as many as possible, this way is free and you have to do just marketing or promotion for the particular project, for that work you will be rewarded the coins of that project.The second way to earn some coins is joins good Airdrops , this is also a free method, you have to just fill the form and follow them on twitter and telegram.And the last one is if you have some good capital you can do coin mining.

danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:58:44 AM

The obvious ways to earn from Cryptocurrencies are

Investing
Trading
Mining
Bounty
Airdrops

These ways are the obvious ways to profit.
Gloria_16

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

finally I see a man who calls the bounty - labor), I often take part in bounty and think that this is a great way to get a crypto currency, but it's really labor.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: