Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SoOOOOoo Funny DANOS if fuucking all Newbies and no red trust  (Read 375 times)
bachvs (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:25:24 PM

If you are a newbie and looking to buy a miner you will instantly receive a msg from this user named DANOS:

Hey buddy i can sell you....
Consider you are new and can't really respond fast to my messages, leave me ur skype for contact.
If you don't have one, its super easy to create one using your email and we can use the instant chat there.
Let me know your skype when u got one.
Looking forward to hear you

And if you cant reply to him because of the pms limits no problem danos already knows how to fuck you up, check this :

Post your skype on your thread. If you can post, just click on "edit" on your post and place it there i will add you.

He is sending the same pms to all new members anyways funny how he still have no red trust HHAHA

C
What is C?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:43:22 PM

If you are a newbie and looking to buy a miner you will instantly receive a msg from this user named DANOS:

Consider you are new and can't really respond fast to my messages, leave me ur skype for contact.
If you don't have one, its super easy to create one using your email and we can use the instant chat there.

And if you cant reply to him because of the pms limits no problem danos already knows how to fuck you up, check this :

Post your skype on your thread. If you can post, just click on "edit" on your post and place it there i will add you.

He is sending the same pms to all new members anyways funny how he still have no red trust HHAHA
Since when people should have red trust for PMing people ?
And since when you know what i pm send to people are they the same or different ?
How i fuck people by telling them to place their contact details public consider they cannot post/pm because of limitations?
I don't get you, do you mind share with us your pills so we can be at the same movie and understand you?
I tough when people like to sell/buy stuff, posting your contact details so people can know where to contact you is something normal.
On which planet those things are something bad ? I don't like to travel there....
*By the way your "quotes" not working.

jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:01:12 PM

I am seconds away from giving donos the same red trust i gave to antikonti (which are the same person with high probability). really seconds. if you can show how he tried to scam these newbies i'd give him his 1st red trust, hoping that many will follow

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Danos

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:26:00 PM

I am seconds away from giving donos the same red trust i gave to antikonti (which are the same person with high probability). really seconds. if you can show how he tried to scam these newbies i'd give him his 1st red trust, hoping that many will follow
im seconds away to abuse your trust system also, be my guest

bit_wizard

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

....I just made popcorn and will watch closely  Grin
jenia1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

you don't scare me lol. only people you can try and scare are newbies. this is why you have no red trust yet because you only scam newbies which are too scared to leave you bad trust because of your retaliation. but I am honest and have nothing to be scared about and trust me once one red trust will come. many will follow from other users which will not be so afraid of you anymore, and then you\ll have the same trust as your scamming alt antikonti- all red

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Danos

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:13:43 PM

you don't scare me lol. only people you can try and scare are newbies. this is why you have no red trust yet because you only scam newbies which are too scared to leave you bad trust because of your retaliation. but I am honest and have nothing to be scared about and trust me once one red trust will come. many will follow from other users which will not be so afraid of you anymore, and then you\ll have the same trust as your scamming alt antikonti- all red
i don't need to scam, only people like you feeling that kind of needs to feed their drug addict.
i suggest you to at least change the dealer, those are not really the ones for you mate.
i don't have alts and i don't need any, and thanks for your kind words, looking forward to prove them.
all scammers should be afraid from me, because i work with PROOF based words and statements, but jerks like you don't know what that is.
when you like to say something against someone else, make it with proofs so someone can at least believe you.
otherwise, you are alone in your wonder world alisa...

bachvs (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

Ok lets me first show how danos scam Newbies  :

When a Newbie gives his skype to danos and after they talk they come to these two options:

1 ) Newbie have to trust DANOS and send the payment first (Easy way).

2) Newbie will ask him to use escrow and this is how danos's trick comes:

Danos will ask his victim to reply to SebastianJu's escrow thread using the form below :

Hello SebastianJu!

I would like to request the use of your escrow service for the following items:

2x Antminer s9  ......

Seller: ************@gmail.com
Buyer: ************@gmail.com

Thanks in advance..

The next step is VERY easy all he have to do is to send an email to the victim email address pretending to be escrow and than at the same time he will confirm by sending an other email from his given email to the victim for the deal and this way the victim will trust that this is the real escrow guy and Booom ! money in the bank!

I will post proves but anyways we all know he is a scammer...  a stupid one Cool

Danos you are playing with fire ...

C
What is C?
Danos

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:27:07 PM

Ok lets me first show how danos scam Newbies  :

When a Newbie gives his skype to danos and after they talk they come to these two options:

1 ) Newbie have to trust DANOS and send the payment first (Easy way).

2) Newbie will ask him to use escrow and this is how danos's trick comes:

Danos will ask his victim to reply to SebastianJu's escrow thread using the form below :

Hello SebastianJu!

I would like to request the use of your escrow service for the following items:

2x Antminer s9  ......

Seller: ************@gmail.com
Buyer: ************@gmail.com

Thanks in advance..

The next step is VERY easy all he have to do is to send an email to the victim email address pretending to be escrow and than at the same time he will confirm by sending an other email from his given email to the victim for the deal and this way the victim will trust that this is the real escrow guy and Booom ! money in the bank!

I will post proves but anyways we all know he is a scammer...  a stupid one Cool

Danos you are playing with fire ...

1) I never request payment upfront or someone to pay me first.
2) If anyone no matter newbie or Legendary ask escrow, that's a green light that person is not scammer and im more than willing to use escrow.
3) i never posted my email here and once again, if you check my posts from the previous scammers i caught, i never used gmail and not plan to use.
4) im familiar how escrow works and no email is needed so that kind of request cannot come from my account or my name, because i will never request escrow by that way only via PM

Please, post your proves, we are more than excited to see them.
But please, fast, i have my pop corns ready !
I will be more than excited to see how im using gmail, how that gmail is connected with me, what's my skype and how you connect this skype with me.
Also who and when did i scam.
Can't wait that, it will be better than the new avengers for sure!

P.S: Its funny how i've been attacked only from new accounts after i catch the alts Cheesy
I will laugh more when the next alt of the scammers i catch come and try me again Cheesy
You guys should never stop that Cheesy Creating alts just because of me making me so special, thanks for that!
Looking forward for the next alt of scammer i caught trying to say something against me.
People care about proofs and proofs only, that's how the real world works.
Anything else could and may be used in your wonder world alisa, not here in the earth.
By the way the hardware section is not the best place to open that kind of threads, there is place for that.
Moderator will move that to the right place soon.
If you like to open thread against me, feel free to do it in the right section.
* It was just time to start this, i was feeling alone almost 2 weeks without a newbie account trying to attack my name. I was feeling inactive and empty, thank you.

bachvs (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

You talk too much and i really want to put my dick in your mouth danos but lets wait..  Cool we'll see.

C
What is C?
Danos

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:19:40 PM

You talk too much and i really want to put my dick in your mouth danos but lets wait..  Cool we'll see.
I were sure you like guys... Sorry i feel really comfortable with females, but you can stick to the gay games, i support them.

BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:38:56 PM

please ignore the quoted message.
it's my account, got hacked after i got a PM from jenia1.

the last three message from "bachvs" account isn't my responsibility.
thanks.
Danos

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:42:10 PM

Bachvs, kid, how much you paid for this account ? Cheesy

http://prntscr.com/hnxtfk

BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:46:36 PM

that's mine, got stolen around one hour ago.
i am now trying to get it back.
please ignore whatever comes from that account in last three posts.

thanks.
Danos

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

thanks.
I see some of the oldest post of that account using some bitcoin address for giveaways.
Do you mind post a signed message from the same wallet the username posted before ?
Do it here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2591494.0
So moderator can turn back your account if its really yours.

I'm missing something here.

Is the withdrawal limit now 100 instead of 500, or is it still 500?

Do we get bonus by posting our wallet address here?

3AY2gb5yDNi59vcqVnWckVU3WQuBuh7KLh

😬

Thanks

BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

thanks.
I see some of the oldest post of that account using some bitcoin address for giveaways.
Do you mind post a signed message from the same wallet the username posted before ?
Do it here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2591494.0
So moderator can turn back your account if its really yours.

I'm missing something here.

Is the withdrawal limit now 100 instead of 500, or is it still 500?

Do we get bonus by posting our wallet address here?

3AY2gb5yDNi59vcqVnWckVU3WQuBuh7KLh

😬

Thanks

i don't use that wallet anymore since i moved from xapo to another wallet :/
BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:20:29 PM

I have one question for you, why me?
Just because I said I have nothing to do with danos then I have to lose my account?

Man, it's only days away for me to be a full member and now I have to start all the way from scratch.

My christmas will be a gloomy one.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gpeeJ
jenia1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:50:32 PM

Just because I said I have nothing to do with danos then I have to lose my account?

Man, it's only days away for me to be a full member and now I have to start all the way from scratch.

what on earth are you talking about? can't you see I'm addressing Donos??

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

BackBachvsUp
Copper Member

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:59:44 PM

what on earth are you talking about? can't you see I'm addressing Donos??

The thing is, I lose my account right after I replied to your pm about danos, which I know nothing about and have nothing to do with, then I see you and posts from my old account is on the same side against danos.

As you can see in the pic, you replied back to me with a link to this thread.
Of course it makes me think you have something to do with my old account being hacked.

If you have nothing to do with it, good for you and I apologize, if you do, why me?

Ps.
What happened, few hours ago you didn't have negative trust, now you do :/
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:04:37 PM

@Danos

Easy way to prove you are legit, just post a pic of the hardware you are offering to sell to the newbies with your username and todays date written on a piece of paper.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: